1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 19:34
    I've heard that down there where the weather always is splendid they have a golf course, not with 9 holes, not 18, not 27, but 36 holes and one in bonus!
    They have the most expensive clubs of all sizes and forms, and they have beautiful caddies (of your preferences) so you don't have to carry them yourself.
    But they don't have any balls there. That's hell!
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 20:382 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Once more, throwing your credibility out of the window.

Last time you posted such nonsense you were claiming they had made no practice runs of landing the lunar module here on Earth (which of course boosted the hoax myth).

When I not only sent you evidence of such preparations here on Earth, but photographic evidence, you went strangely quiet on the subject.
    I checked out your videos.
    Strangely I watched to see if I could say -

"Okay, Here is the thing 700 or so feet up in the sky. And as I watch here's the thing coming down, down, down and landing on the ground."

Now, I don't remember seeing exactly that. I did see a shot of the thing up here high in the sky. And then I saw a shot of it inching down to the ground to land.

This was something, I agree. However, it was kind of putting the edited best foot forward -
    to place side by side two scenes. And in your mind you imagine that there was a smooth transition from one to the other.

But I appreciated the article and the videos.
    They could however, been film editing to kind of show you what you want to see.

Of course the thing had to land some way. I agree.
    But I suspect that the clumsiness a smooth progressive descent, I didn't see.
    Good salesmanship and good propaganda seemed more what I saw.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 22:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So would there be snowboarding, power lifting, tennis, golf, swimming, mountain climbing and such in heaven?

What will people do after say 10,000 years of snowboarding? Would they then go on to other stuff, would there be languages there? Or maths? Would there be a chance to advance civilization? Could anyone grow intellectually? Could any chess player ...[text shortened]... floating around in some kind of computer generated cloud with nothing to do but sing Hosanna's?
    Don't be daft Sonhouse those things are not mentioned in bible!

Heaven is having enough food and drink and not having leprosy.
    (A bit like Earth but without the fun)
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 07:23
    Originally posted by sonship
    I checked out your videos.
    Strangely I watched to see if I could say -

"Okay, Here is the thing 700 or so feet up in the sky. And as I watch here's the thing coming down, down, down and landing on the ground."

Now, I don't remember seeing exactly that. I did see a shot of the thing up here high in the sky. And then I saw a shot of it inching down to ...[text shortened]... gressive descent, I didn't see.
    Good salesmanship and good propaganda seemed more what I saw.
    As always, you see what you want to see.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 11:481 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Don't be daft Sonhouse those things are not mentioned in bible!

Heaven is having enough food and drink and not having leprosy.
    (A bit like Earth but without the fun)
    Of course those thing would not be in the bible since the scam is man made in the first place and they couldn't think through the consequences of their fairy tales. I am just point out the ridiculousness of the entire enterprise. People haven't BEGUN to explore just what an infinite amount of time would be like to actually 'live' there. The more you analyse like this the more you realize how preposterous the whole affair becomes.

Sonship thinks by introducing bullshyte about the moon landing hoax he will steer the results in another direction.

For instance, he says 'I am just not sure about the moon landing hoax', as if he could be persuaded otherwise but his most recent posts clearly states his REAL agenda, that he believes fully in the moon landing hoax so NOTHING anyone presents will make the slightest bit of difference to his agenda, just like his stance with religion, the more we push about the issue the more he pushes back which is exacly what he has been propagandized and brain washed to do, that way they scam owners get more and more people devoted to the death of these fake religions.

The very bottom of the scam about heaven shows the absolute arrogance of humans who would say we are SO precious and valuable in this fake deity's 'eyes' that it would want literally TRILLIONS of us (that is about how many humans have lived since neandertal times) would all be floating around singing hosanna's to this insecure god who needs its ego caressed every hour of the day every day of the year every year of the century and so forth. When will people start to realize the ridiculousness of such a situation?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 21:162 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    As always, you see what you want to see.
    What I wanted to see, I didn't see.

From way up high the training vehicle smoothly descending from say more than four to ten feet above the ground, to the ground.

if you know about that, refer me to that video.
    If that was the real point of the training vehicle, then I would think THAT would be video recorded.

I wanted to see it high and slowly land from being high.

Now, do you have an explanation for the two moving long shadows flashing across the moon in the discussed video - AT 2:53 - 4:50 ?

YouTube

If you discussed it already, I'll notice it in a moment.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 21:251 edit
    Of course those thing would not be in the bible since the scam is man made in the first place and they couldn't think through the consequences of their fairy tales. I am just point out the ridiculousness of the entire enterprise. People haven't BEGUN to explore just what an infinite amount of time would be like to actually 'live' there. The more you analyse ...[text shortened]... century and so forth. When will people start to realize the ridiculousness of such a situation?
    [quote] would all be floating around singing hosanna's to this insecure god who needs its ego caressed every hour of the day every day of the year every year of the century and so forth. When will people start to realize the ridiculousness of such a situation? [quote]

The God you don't believe in is not the God I believe in.

Now here's a video on moon walking shots with diagrams.

Please debunk if it is bunk the discussion of the Equipment Transfer Bag swinging back and forth and seeming hasty removal.

This discussion is between 5:08 - 13:30

YouTube
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 13:563 edits
    [quote] would all be floating around singing hosanna's to this insecure god who needs its ego caressed every hour of the day every day of the year every year of the century and so forth. When will people start to realize the ridiculousness of such a situation? [quote]

The God you don't believe in is not the God I believe in.

Now here's a video on moo ...[text shortened]...
    This discussion is between [b]5:08 - 13:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_ArDh12XI[/b]
    You had to dig deep for that one. I don't suppose for a second the bag was swinging because of pendulum action since it was free to move. But hey, I realize now nothing I could say would ever swing you away from the traitorous stance you are taking, along with thousands of other traitors. You have it in your mind the moon landing was faked and it is now part of your religion in that nothing will convince you otherwise and you hang the whole conspiracy on a swinging basket. Pretty pathetic evidence.

What are you going to say when the Chinese or the Japanese land close to our landers and take pics of human footprints just like we saw originally?

You also have no answer to how the retroreflector got there, aimed at the precise direction to redirect laser light aimed at the moon to go straight back to Earth which allows scientists to measure the exact distance to the moon within an inch. It shows for the first time positive proof Luna is receding from Earth, which had been predicted but not verified. Before that retro reflector was put in place it was anyone's guess just exactly how far away the moon actually was, they could not get it closer than about plus or minus a mile. Now it is plus or minus a half inch.

There was no robot tech at the time capable of putting that retroreflector in place with an angle accurate enough for the reflector mirrors to be aimed at Earth.

I know that full well, having worked on Apollo, I saw the tech of the time. My own tech job, Tracking and timing, the timing was fair tech, Hewlett Packard off the shelf atomic clocks which was fair advanced for the 60's and 70's but the tracking part was strictly analog mixing of digital signals to produce a string of bits that were sent back to Earth on a transponder so they could in effect have a tape ruler in space which gave the distance away from Earth of Apollo within 50 feet.

That equipment did the job but was very low tech compared to how they would do the same job today. Today it would all be in a chip where the bits generated would all come from a built in computer chip doing the work of that 1 ton beast I worked on. It was very complex, that device for the day but it was a huge task to do without computers.

So the moon landing hoaxters have ZERO answer as to how the retroreflector got put in place. They would have to imagine some kind of robot capable of doing the job automatically and that could not have happened. They could not even have done a remote control deal either, the tech wasn't there to even attempt such a thing much less actually control some kind of cart a quarter of a million miles away.

The only explanation therefore is humans put the retroreflector in place and aimed the mirrors correctly to allow a laser beam to hit it from Earth and go back the same exact path.

Take a look at this: an idiot tries to debunk the retroreflector science saying the moon basically moves so fast a laser could not keep up.

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4971.0

I guess he doesn't know about the fact that just MAYBE real astronomers know about that movement and can set the laser to track it. So he basically accepts there IS a retroreflector up there, doesn't even TRY to say how a robot could have put it there.

Just another assshole trying to debunk and giant fail.
    Plus he fails to understand the laser only needs to be aimed at it for a split second since it is less than a 2 second trip for light to get to the moon and less than 3 for the full round trip of light coming and going.

That is the level of idiots trying to debunk. I would think you would seek better company than those assswipes.

Of course all this is off topic since your whole idea is to defect from the obvious about heaven.

Here is the real deal, a 'mythbusters' show about the retroreflector:

YouTube

This segment is about 4 minutes long.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 14:54
    ... the moon landing hoax ...
    Those who don't believe in the moon landing, they call it the moon landing hoax.
    But this hoax is in turn a hoax by itself. We know that the moon landing is real.
    Therefore it should really be called 'the moon landing hoax' hoax!
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 15:59
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Those who don't believe in the moon landing, they call it the moon landing hoax.
    But this hoax is in turn a hoax by itself. We know that the moon landing is real.
    Therefore it should really be called 'the moon landing hoax' hoax!
    The telling part of the 'hoax' is it was started by Americans. The Soviets knew full well we actually went to the moon, so do the Chinese. Those two countries would have scored a HUGE propaganda victory if they could prove we faked the moon landing. But no attack came from them. It came from traitorous Americans. Says something, doesn't it.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 06:54
    The telling part of the 'hoax' is it was started by Americans. The Soviets knew full well we actually went to the moon, so do the Chinese. Those two countries would have scored a HUGE propaganda victory if they could prove we faked the moon landing. But no attack came from them. It came from traitorous Americans. Says something, doesn't it.
    Says something, it does!

Do they think that Sputnik is a hoax too? If not, the russkies are far advanced than the yankskies, right?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 10:34
    What I wanted to see, I didn't see.

From way up high the training vehicle smoothly descending from say more than four to ten feet above the ground, to the ground.

if you know about that, refer me to that video.
    If that was the real point of the training vehicle, then I would think THAT would be video recorded.

I wanted to see it high and slowly ...[text shortened]... /www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_ArDh12XI

If you discussed it already, I'll notice it in a moment.
    You don't believe in the moon landing?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 10:501 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    He hems and haws around it, saying it MIGHT be true we never went to the moon but in reality he is a dyed in the wool moon landing denier.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 10:57
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Says something, it does!

Do they think that Sputnik is a hoax too? If not, the russkies are far advanced than the yankskies, right?
    Flat Earthers like Freaky have no choice but to deny ANYTHING ever went to space, even going so far as to say GPS is not run by satellites but from ground station, to which I replied GPS signals are picked up quite will in the middle of the Pacific ocean as well as in the middle of Siberia but that was ignored. I also asked him why it is all the TV dish parabolas are aimed UPWARDS into space instead of at the horizon as one would expect which is exactly the case of REAL ground stations like old transmitter TV stations, where the yagi antennae are aimed right at the horizon and if they WERE tipped up 30 degrees into the sky they would not even have a signal to pick up because the strongest signal for them comes over the horizon close to the ground. Yet all the satellite dishes we see aim UP and if they were aimed at the horizon, the signal would disappear. That was ignored also, like the saying goes,' Don't confuse me with facts, my mind (such as it is) is already made up)
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 15:11
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Although he has denied so, I believe he is unwilling to accept man has walked on the moon in fear of acknowledging such human accomplishment. I've decide to call it 'Jacob Ladder Syndrome.'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree