1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 00:21
    http://www.atheistbible.net/

Here's something for you. It's time for atheists to unite and have a voice in the public arena.

It's time to let the world know you're here. You have been misunderstood for far too long.

Speak up. Speak out. Be out spoken.

I'm waiting to hear from you.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 00:572 edits
    Originally posted by josephw

Here's something for you. It's time for atheists to unite and have a voice in the public arena.

It's time to let the world know you're here. You have been misunderstood for far too long.

man that is like so cool, reaching out to those poor little ol atheists is kinda like feeding lions hand to mouth!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 01:22
    Yes, by all means, organize them into their own little union.

Just don't be anywhere nearby when the lightning bolt comes down.

Seriously, though, I wonder just what their role will be when the AntiChrist takes power and rebuilds the Temple and proclaims himself to be God incarnate? Will they stick by their guns and refuse to accept him, along with true Christians? Or will they suddenly have an "epiphany" and embrace this new "god"? Hmmmmm....
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 04:12
    Originally posted by josephw

No real athiests are going to post here...
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 04:14
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Seriously, though, I wonder just what their role will be when the AntiChrist takes power and rebuilds the Temple and proclaims himself to be God incarnate? Will they stick by their guns and refuse to accept him, along with t ...[text shortened]... ristians? Or will they suddenly have an "epiphany" and embrace this new "god"? Hmmmmm....
    Yes, we have only two choices for our eternal futures 🙄
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 16:58
    Is this christians who have this opinion? Or is it children playing around?

Do you christians really want to have a fight? You want atheists to fight you? Who say this? Christians or children?

Grow up!

I want peace between people, even if they have different views of things. Does it matter so hard so you rather fight than stay friends?

Believe me, if you want a fight, you will lose.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 17:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Do you christians really want to have a fight? You want atheists to fight you? Who say this? Christians or children?

Grow up!

I want peace between people, even if they have different views of things. Does it matter so hard so you rather fight than stay friends?

with current information, yes, they will lose. But you yourself said that the winner is the one who learns something- you learnt anything about spirituality?
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 18:561 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    with current information, yes, they will lose. But you yourself said that the winner is the one who learns something- you learnt anything about spirituality?
    Of course, I learn a lot. That's the main reason I frequent the Spiritual Forum.

This thread teaches me, as an example, that some christians think that "Love your enemies" is a clichée, and that it doesn't mean anything. It also teaches me that even that Jesus said this, it doesn't mean much. And as an extrapolation, the word of Jesus mean something only if it agrees to the individual christians own belief and not the way around.

The day I learn nothing here, that's the day I quit.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 20:17
    Of course, I learn a lot. That's the main reason I frequent the Spiritual Forum.

This thread teaches me, as an example, that some christians think that "Love your enemies" is a clichée, and that it doesn't mean anything. It also teaches me that even that Jesus said this, it doesn't mean much. And as an extrapolation, the word of Jesus mean something on ...[text shortened]... own belief and not the way around.

The day I learn nothing here, that's the day I quit.
    Yes, go on picking up those 10 000 things you dropped.

Its been a pleasure on this end 🙂
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 21:10
    Yes, go on picking up those 10 000 things you dropped.

Its been a pleasure on this end 🙂
    The day some christians are respected, that day they lose their purpous of being christians. They thrive of having enemies. If they don't have any, they try to make some. If they don't succeed, they will feel lost.

I'm happy to see that you understood why I wrote 'some christians'.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 21:29
    The day some christians are respected, that day they lose their purpous of being christians. They thrive of having enemies. If they don't have any, they try to make some. If they don't succeed, they will feel lost.

I'm happy to see that you understood why I wrote 'some christians'.
    Yes christians even dislike other christians. Sometimes subtle, sometimes more obvious.
    Seems silly and counterproductive.

(9 891, 9 892, 9 893...)
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 22:42

Grow up!

It wasn't a Christian that produced that web site I gave a link for.

It is the atheists who are complaining about not having a voice, which is facetious as hell. (pardon my French)
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 22:44
    Yes christians even dislike other christians. Sometimes subtle, sometimes more obvious.
    Seems silly and counterproductive.

(9 891, 9 892, 9 893...)
    Christians have the right just like anyone else not to like someone.

Dah!
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 22:46
    No real athiests are going to post here...
    I'll settle for a few unreal atheists. 🙄
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Nov '10 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Seriously, though, I wonder just what their role will be when the AntiChrist takes power and rebuilds the Temple and proclaims himself to be God incarnate? Will they stick by their guns and refuse to accept him, along with t ...[text shortened]... ristians? Or will they suddenly have an "epiphany" and embrace this new "god"? Hmmmmm....
    There's no non-sense about you is there Suzianne! 🙂

Revelation 9:20 - And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree