1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 05:151 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Christians have the right just like anyone else not to like someone.

Dah!
    Christians who doesn't understand the words of Jesus don't have to like anyone. The question is then if they follow the intention of Jesus or not.

Jesus said: "Love your enemies". If you are suppose to follow this word, but have difficulties with it, it is surely easier to "love those who you dislike", or further, accept others even if you don't like them.

Real christians are not filled with hate, not to anyone.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 05:36
    Christians have the right just like anyone else not to like someone.

Dah!
    9 894...
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 05:43
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Christians who doesn't understand the words of Jesus don't have to like anyone. The question is then if they follow the intention of Jesus or not.

Jesus said: "Love your enemies". If you are suppose to follow this word, but have difficulties with it, it is surely easier to "love those who you dislike", or further, accept others even if you don't like them.

Real christians are not filled with hate, not to anyone.
    Thats what I thought.
    Oh well... we continue despite our illusions being shattered (lol)
  4. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 05:45
    There's no non-sense about you is there Suzianne! 🙂

Revelation 9:20 - And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,..
    The Great Liberation Upon Hearing: Bardo of Wrathful and Peaceful Deities (sorry don't know which translation)

...On the other hand, those who have not practiced during their lives will fail to recognize the clear light at death and will digress into the intermediate state known as the "Bardo of Reality" or Chö-nyi Bardo (chos nyid bar do), wherein the deceased experiences the visions of the one hundred Peaceful and Wrathful Deities...
  5. Joined
    21 Nov '10
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 18:50
    you do know that the antichrist was an invention,firstly of the vatican secondly of hollywood, its all there in history we were given a great gift yet WE corrupted that gift as is our nature.
  6. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 19:151 edit
    http://www.atheistbible.net/

Here's something for you. It's time for atheists to unite and have a voice in the public arena.

It's time to let the world know you're here. You have been misunderstood for far too long.

Speak up. Speak out. Be out spoken.

I'm waiting to hear from you.
    http://www.atheistbible.net/

...such are the delusions of some of the more crazed religious fanatics ...so sad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree