1. Maryland
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 12:21
    You have stated your position. You, however, will not be going to heaven, and I won' t be going to hell because neither exist and no one has been able to prove they do. You are welcome to your blood thirsty vengeful religion, but I will have none of it. Go drink some of Christ's blood and eat some of his flesh and ponder all those you imagine are roasting in hell. Does it give you pleasure to think of me roasting in hell with other nonbelievers?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 13:12
    Originally posted by 667joe
    You, sir , are clearly wrong. I assume you are hetero sexual. If so, did you make a conscious choice? Could you therefore change your choice and find your self attracted to members of your own sex? Are you claiming that you know more about the mind than the American Psychological Association? To use your words, you say you are hard wired to like women, ...[text shortened]... xual orientation were a choice, there would be no hard wiring. You, sir also seem to be bigoted.
    then you shall proceed to answer the questions, how do you account for bi sexuality, how do you account those for who are born heterosexual and decide to become homosexual and how do you account for so called reformed homosexuals, if you please. it seems to me, that in claiming that certain persons are predisposed and have no choice, this materialistic viewpoint is utter folly, for anyone may claim, in the case of criminality, that they are predisposed towards aggressive crime because of a preponderance of a certain type of hormone! my dear sir, it takes not a great leap of the imagination, to see clearly, that as humans, we have a moral choice, or does the American Association of Psychology also deny this?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 13:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    then you shall proceed to answer the questions, how do you account for bi sexuality, how do you account those for who are born heterosexual and decide to become homosexual and how do you account for so called reformed homosexuals, if you please. it seems to me, that in claiming that certain persons are predisposed and have no choice, this materialis ...[text shortened]... s humans, we have a moral choice, or does the American Association of Psychology also deny this?
    I think robbie is a bit homo himself... And he's frustrated about it...
    He thinks: "Why can others enjoy their homo tendencies when I cannot? It's not fair!"
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 13:241 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I think robbie is a bit homo himself... And he's frustrated about it...
    He thinks: "Why can others enjoy their homo tendencies when I cannot? It's not fair!"
    lol, enjoy Homo tendencies???? id be taking a cold shower, watching the Rugby and checking out Alexandra Kostineuks website just to make sure my vital signs were still all there. 🙂 Now you are given to science Fabidoodah, will you attempt to answer, what must be, very troubling questions, for those who profess this materialistic approach.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 13:27
    You have stated your position. You, however, will not be going to heaven, and I won' t be going to hell because neither exist and no one has been able to prove they do. You are welcome to your blood thirsty vengeful religion, but I will have none of it. Go drink some of Christ's blood and eat some of his flesh and ponder all those you imagine are roasting in hell. Does it give you pleasure to think of me roasting in hell with other nonbelievers?
    =================================
    ====================================

I don't know who you are addressing here, but you are still showing ignorance.

Did I say I wanted to spend eternity in heaven ? I don't want to be in heaven if Jesus is not there. If Jesus is in hell that is where I want to be with Jesus.

Besides the climax of God's salvation is not going to a place but being conformed into His image to be like Him. The saved are really going into God and God is going into them.

Next you affirm that you will not be going to Hell. Well, strictly speaking Hell just means the realm of the dead. What you want to say to me is that you won't be suffering eternal damnation.

Every sinner has the right to have someone pray for them when they do not know to do so for themselves.

For me, the emptiness of not knowing where one came from, why one is here in the universe, or one's purpose or destiny is bad enough. And I know of no atheist that has a clue about these things.

I'll skip some of your angry talk. But lastly you write this:

"Does it give you pleasure to think of me roasting in hell with other nonbelievers?"

Okay joe. Okay. Here's the deal Joe. PLEASE do not try to impress me that you are SO VERY HARDENED. It does not matter how HARD against Jesus you think you are. He has the ability to reach you and open your heart to Him. We ALL were hard joe.

I am not terribly impressed with how resolute and stubburn you want to portray yourself because I have seen people just as hard be saved.

Now it may not be this poor jaywill that reaches you. It does not mean that Jesus can't reach you.

I take no delight in imagining you in hell joe. You don't scare me. Jesus can get you just like He got me. Maybe not today. Maybe not this year. Maybe not in ten years. But He can reach you joe. His love can subdue the hardest person.

So my final word to you joe is that Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior loves you.

Nice chat.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 13:42
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]=================================
    You have stated your position. You, however, will not be going to heaven, and I won' t be going to hell because neither exist and no one has been able to prove they do. You are welcome to your blood thirsty vengeful religion, but I will have none of it. Go drink some of Christ's blood and eat some of his flesh and ...[text shortened]... word to you joe is that Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior loves you.

Nice chat.
    Great debating skills🙄🙄🙄
  7. Maryland
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 16:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol, enjoy Homo tendencies???? id be taking a cold shower, watching the Rugby and checking out Alexandra Kostineuks website just to make sure my vital signs were still all there. 🙂 Now you are given to science Fabidoodah, will you attempt to answer, what must be, very troubling questions, for those who profess this materialistic approach.
    Mankind's penchant for self delusion never ceases to amaze me!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 17:05
    Mankind's penchant for self delusion never ceases to amaze me!
    nor me, make with the reddies or give it up!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree