1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    14 Sep '10 23:54
    YouTube&feature=player_embedded
  2. Joined
    13 Sep '10
    Moves
    334
    16 Sep '10 22:37
    lol
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    25 Sep '10 22:441 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV_uh0HSrD4&feature=player_embedded
    When I was 9 years of age I had an extreme, what many would call "miracle" (a miracle is *receptivity to the Truth*) occur. But due to my upbringing in Christian Science, not Scientology, I was in complete awareness to what is TRUE..

    My Mom was on her way to the grocery store, and I stepped out side to stop her before she left, to ask her to buy some cheese bread. I was standing on the porch, with my left foot standing in the door's seem way.

    My brother had not realized my foot was there, and decided to shut the door, completely unaware that I was obstructing a proper close. As my Mom left, I walked back into the house, though felt a drag as I walked onto the carpet. I looked down, and there was this massive pool of blood, with my pinkie toe, overlapped onto my foot.

    I completely laughed (this is very correct), and recognized God, being my life and the truth of me, knew I had not been harmed, regardless what "appeared" to look as was the case. Well, my brother FREAKED OUT, and called my Mom, as she still was situating herself to drive off. She came running in, and by this time, my Dad had also gotten wind to the incident.

    When they saw my foot, they said "Oh my gosh, let's get you to the Hospital." I said " Wait you guys, we rely on the Lord, right? I'm fine. Dad, take me into the bathroom, and bandage me up." They were in amazement, but began to acknowledge just exactly how I was recognizing what really was the case.

    My Dad took me into the restroom, bandaged me up, and I walked on it for 3 weeks with not one moment of pain. When I took off the bandage there was blood from the sever, yet there was NO scar, my toe bone and all had been COMPLETELY mended.

    You see, this all reflects Jesus' statements as to be a child (a child of God, and ever this be the case, that ageth not, nor EVER could be harmed.) It's the innocence from the hoopla man learns stating what is so, yet is very far from being what REALLY is so.

    In a figure of speech, it most assuredly is the flesh that warreth the spirit, as a lie is at war with what IS true.

    This is written in the book Science and Health, by Mary B. Eddy, bringing one back from the dead..


    Mary Baker Eddie was called to visit Mr. Clark in Lynn, who had been confined to his bed six months with hip-disease, caused by a fall upon a wooden spike when quite a boy. On entering the house she met his physician, who said that the patient was dying. The physician had just probed the ulcer on the hip, and said the bone was carious for several inches. He even showed her the probe, which had on it the evidence of this condition of the bone. The doctor went out. Mr. Clark lay with his eyes fixed and sightless. The dew of death was on his brow.
    She went to his bedside. In a few moments his face changed; its death-pallor gave place to a natural hue. The eyelids closed gently and the breathing became natural; he was asleep. In about ten minutes he opened his eyes and said: "I feel like a new man. My suffering is all gone." It was between three and four o'clock in the afternoon when this took place. She told him to rise, dress himself, and take supper with his family. He did so. The next day she saw him in the yard. Since then she had not seen him, but was informed that he went to work in two weeks. The discharge from the sore stopped, and the sore was healed. The diseased condition had continued there ever since the injury was received in boyhood.
    Since his recovery she was informed that his physician claims to have cured him, and that his mother has been threatened with incarceration in an insane asylum for saying: "It was none other than God and that woman who healed him." Mary could not attest the truth of that report, but what she saw and did for that man, and what his physician said of the case, occurred just as she has narrated.
    It has been demonstrated to Mary Baker Eddy that Life is God.
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    26 Sep '10 22:041 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    When I was 9 years of age I had an extreme, what many would call "miracle" (a miracle is *receptivity to the Truth*) occur. But due to my upbringing in Christian Science, not Scientology, I was in complete awareness to what is TRUE..

    My Mom was on her way to the grocery store, and I stepped out side to stop her before she left, to ask her to buy s has narrated.
    It has been demonstrated to Mary Baker Eddy that Life is God.
    I am sorry, but I felt that this might be overlooked, and I feel ALL ON THIS SITE can benefit spiritually to have such experiences as this, if they could, would so believe were possible, for they as well to grow to gain such understanding..
    To which would erase much of the hooplah they have been so erroneously influenced to for their experience here on earth..

    What holds anyone back from experiencing their TRUE selves is the ignorance so conditionally and erroneously influenced as to be real of what IS Life...
  5. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49981
    26 Sep '10 22:14
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I am sorry, but I felt that this might be overlooked, and I feel ALL ON THIS SITE can benefit spiritually to have such experiences as this, if they could, would so believe were possible, for they as well to grow to gain such understanding..
    To which would erase much of the hooplah they have been so erroneously influenced to for their experience here ...[text shortened]... es is the ignorance so conditionally and erroneously influenced as to be real of what IS Life...
    Interesting story T&L - I'm sure you believe it all.
    I just have one question though - do you actually read your sentences before you post them? Because they make very little sense. Actually I can't make any sense of them.
    Maybe while you're telling others how erroneous they've been (what is it with erroneous - did you just learn that one?), you could spend less time on your toes and a bit more time on the English language. Wait, I know, maybe god could miraculously fill you with knowledge of sentence construction and how to put together an argument.

    Or maybe not ...
  6. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Joined
    14 Jun '02
    Moves
    17381
    26 Sep '10 22:20
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    When I was 9 years of age I had an extreme, what many would call "miracle" (a miracle is *receptivity to the Truth*) occur. But due to my upbringing in Christian Science, not Scientology, I was in complete awareness to what is TRUE..

    My Mom was on her way to the grocery store, and I stepped out side to stop her before she left, to ask her to buy s ...[text shortened]... has narrated.
    It has been demonstrated to Mary Baker Eddy that Life is God.
    There is no spoon.
  7. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    26 Sep '10 22:45
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    When I was 9 years of age I had an extreme, what many would call "miracle" (a miracle is *receptivity to the Truth*) occur. But due to my upbringing in Christian Science, not Scientology, I was in complete awareness to what is TRUE..

    My Mom was on her way to the grocery store, and I stepped out side to stop her before she left, to ask her to buy s ...[text shortened]... has narrated.
    It has been demonstrated to Mary Baker Eddy that Life is God.
    I suspect that there are a number of possible explanations for this putative miracle. I have heard stories of this kind before, without any claims to supernatural intervention. On theological grounds, however, I do not think that this was a miracle. In the history of Christendom, suffering, the way of the cross, has always been recognised as the cornerstone of Christian life. Only the Americans have debased this fundamental point, thinking that Christian faith will bring prosperity or, in this case, relief from pain. It just isn't in the Scriptures nor does it accord with Christianity over the breadth of its history.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    26 Sep '10 23:03
    Originally posted by amannion
    Interesting story T&L - I'm sure you believe it all.
    I just have one question though - do you actually read your sentences before you post them? Because they make very little sense. Actually I can't make any sense of them.
    Maybe while you're telling others how erroneous they've been (what is it with erroneous - did you just learn that one?), you could spe ...[text shortened]... knowledge of sentence construction and how to put together an argument.

    Or maybe not ...
    My my my, one that likes to flare with someone sharing..

    Well, I forgive you, and do not care how you view my way of expressing myself if you do not care to be fare instead of a flare..

    I do not claim to be a scholar, as it's obviously shown, nor do I care to follow such patterns to what is claimed knowledge, and I have not graduated from High School, nor could I fathom to desire such.
    My ~only~ desire of graduation is HEAVENLY, being it is the Truth of all things, and not the invented conceived ignorance man lives to know, such as sickness, dis-ease, and what is known as the word death.

    I assume you have been in these forums for sometime now, and it is why you are such in a "lash out at another" expression to your replies, no?
  9. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49981
    27 Sep '10 00:08
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    My my my, one that likes to flare with someone sharing..

    Well, I forgive you, and do not care how you view my way of expressing myself if you do not care to be fare instead of a flare..

    I do not claim to be a scholar, as it's obviously shown, nor do I care to follow such patterns to what is claimed knowledge, and I have not graduated from High ...[text shortened]... me now, and it is why you are such in a "lash out at another" expression to your replies, no?
    Wait, let me put on my 'bullsh-t detector' to try to figure out what you're asking me?

    ...
    cue elevator music
    ...

    Oh, thanks for forgiving me. Not sure how I could go on living without your kind thoughts. As for lashing out, you may be right, I have been known to get snarky at times. I just get tired of the endless crap that comes out of these threads.
    I want a good argument and discussion, not a 'my god is the truth and the way and you'll burn in hell' proselytising.

    And the reason why I rail against your misuse of the language of Shakespeare is not just that your meaning is vague, but that at times you mean something other than you intend.

    Fare is a case in point. I think you meant 'fair'. If you did actually mean 'fare' then I have no idea what you intend with this sentence.
    See what I mean?

    If your desire is to graduate to heaven, then why not do so at the earliest convenience? I'm not sure how man invented sickness and disease - I'm guessing they've been around long before us and will be around long after us. And the word known as death? I thought death was death. But I suppose you'll spout some inane biblical quotation and then tell me how I'll burn in hell while you're receiving the infinite love of your god and saviour.

    You can have it.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    27 Sep '10 00:18
    Originally posted by amannion
    Wait, let me put on my 'bullsh-t detector' to try to figure out what you're asking me?

    ...
    cue elevator music
    ...

    Oh, thanks for forgiving me. Not sure how I could go on living without your kind thoughts. As for lashing out, you may be right, I have been known to get snarky at times. I just get tired of the endless crap that comes out of these threa ...[text shortened]... you're receiving the infinite love of your god and saviour.

    You can have it.
    lol I just would like to say that death and every conceived notion that one can be in an inharmonious state of being is all due to the ignorance that man has accumulated the past 6,000 yrs. of it's invention. Thereby man losing sight (and they who have eyes to choose to see TO see) to their True magnificently beauty they reflect...
  11. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49981
    27 Sep '10 00:34
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    lol I just would like to say that death and every conceived notion that one can be in an inharmonious state of being is all due to the ignorance that man has accumulated the past 6,000 yrs. of it's invention. Thereby man losing sight (and they who have eyes to choose to see TO see) to their True magnificently beauty they reflect...
    What the?

    Now in English if you please ...
  12. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    27 Sep '10 00:39
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    lol I just would like to say that death and every conceived notion that one can be in an inharmonious state of being is all due to the ignorance that man has accumulated the past 6,000 yrs. of it's invention. Thereby man losing sight (and they who have eyes to choose to see TO see) to their True magnificently beauty they reflect...
    Oh dear...I don't like it when you say 6,000 years. Please join the queue of Jehovah's Witnesses and fundamentalist Christians waiting to be admitted to the loony bin.
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    27 Sep '10 00:521 edit
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Oh dear...I don't like it when you say 6,000 years. Please join the queue of Jehovah's Witnesses and fundamentalist Christians waiting to be admitted to the loony bin.
    And in all actuality you would be correct as to more then ONE TIME of 6,000 yrs., I will agree to this..
    However, eternity yes has no calender. Though mankind, due to their ignorance they have as a foundation, bind's the actuality of eternity in consciousness.
    As we have been here five different times, typed just as we are, with slight enhancements of thought change, and lived what man knows by conditioning of such erroneous influenced ~concepts~ to what life is, when it is the dead burying the dead...

    Row row row ur boat gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily, "death" is but a dream! period

    I know I am declaring a rather large amount of "ehhhh?" to what many understand as real, but I speak what I know to be true, whether you accept it or not.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    27 Sep '10 01:16
    2 Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,..

    I think it's happening.

    It is truely amazing to me how many people world wide have strayed so far from;

    Jude 1:3 -...the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    27 Sep '10 02:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    2 Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, [b]except there come a falling away first,..

    I think it's happening.

    It is truely amazing to me how many people world wide have strayed so far from;

    Jude 1:3 -...the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.[/b]
    Isaiah 42 (King James Version)

    18Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

    19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

    20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

    21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

    22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

    23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

    24Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
Back to Top