1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 02:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    2 Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, [b]except there come a falling away first,..

I think it's happening.

It is truely amazing to me how many people world wide have strayed so far from;

Jude 1:3 -...the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.[/b]
    Isaiah 42 (King James Version)

18Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 02:30
    21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

I am this blind man, that is Jacob
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 02:33
    27 Sep '10 02:29 on page 1 first

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=134022&page=1
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 02:37
    Isaiah 10 (King James Version)

6I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

7Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 08:39
    However,

19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 09:331 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    However,

21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' s ...[text shortened]... t walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

Slow down, t&l. You remind me of jaywill spread across more threads. Lol!
    Its hard for me, for one, to keep up with all your points.
    I know, I'm slow, but better to slowly get a few points than to quickly drop them all!!
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 10:40

I am this blind man, that is Jacob
    You're going to have a hard fall t&l.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:25
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Slow down, t&l. You remind me of jaywill spread across more threads. Lol!
    Its hard for me, for one, to keep up with all your points.
    I know, I'm slow, but better to slowly get a few points than to quickly drop them all!!
    I am terribly sorry, but with my limited time at a cafe and all, being that I have lived on the street for the past 7 yrs., (no establishment, not a place to lay my head), I post what is easier of expression and explanation, not to mention I am lousy at typing huhu. =p
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:27
    I am terribly sorry, but with my limited time at a cafe and all, being that I have lived on the street for the past 7 yrs., (no establishment, not a place to lay my head), I post what is easier of expression and explanation, not to mention I am lousy at typing huhu. =p
    And you probably need a bath. 😉
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:06
    HillllllllllllllllllllllllArious! huhuhu =p
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:45
    I could use a bath, yes huhuh =p

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree