1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 07:101 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Request: Your thoughts regarding the undiminished deity and perfect humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ during His 1st Advent prior to the Crucifixion at Golgotha Hill to propitiate [satisfy] God the Father's Divine Justice and Righteousness in order to reconcile depraved mankind unto Himself by offering the grace gift [absolutely free] of salvation and eternal life? (Please see John 3:16 -18) [Original Post][/b]
    Request: it is an axiomatic truth that if you desist in the pertinacious and orotund application of surfeit, outré and somewhat guignol lexicon which are requisite of parenthetical exegesis, your congregational contretemps will acquire a more propitious ambiance with minimal lassitude.

Request: it is obvious that if you stop repeatedly trying to insult people's intelligence by using pompous words which you feel will make you feel important and superior and require you having to explain what they mean in brackets, that readers here will warm to you. It's tiresome and irritating.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 07:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Request: it is an axiomatic truth that if you desist in the pertinacious and orotund application of surfeit, outré and somewhat guignol lexicon which are requisite of parenthetical exegesis, your congregational contretemps will acquire a more propitious ambiance with minimal lassitude.

Request: it is obvious that if you stop repeatedly tryi ...[text shortened]... xplain what they mean in brackets, that readers here will warm to you. It's tiresome and irritating.
    "Jesus wept." (John 11:35)
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:20
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Jesus wept." (John 11:35)
    What a ridiculous thing to say in this context; and for you, a professed Christian to cheaply use Christ's famous outburst of emotion during the Lazarus account, is a bit distasteful to be honest.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:22
    What a ridiculous thing to say in this context; and for you, a professed Christian to cheaply use Christ's famous outburst of emotion during the Lazarus account, is a bit distasteful to be honest.
    Please try to refrain from moralising over other people, its obnoxious, anti Christian, hypercritical and tedious.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:251 edit
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please try to refrain from moralising over other people, its obnoxious, anti Christian, hypercritical and tedious.
    This is your latest line of "comedy", presumably.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:282 edits
    You mean like calling people "the son of satan", "morals of a lynch mob murderer", "apostate" .... That sort of thing?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:301 edit
    You still haven't addressed my calling out your hypocrisy with the "window licker" commentary... That has not gone unnoticed weasel-boy.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:572 edits
    You mean like calling people "the son of satan", "morals of a lynch mob murderer", "apostate" .... That sort of thing?
    Where are those posts with your foul mouthed rants, shall we bring them up and show the people your shameful hypocrisy, shall we? I suggest that instead of moralising over other people as you do tediously, hypocritically ad nauseam on these forums day in and day out that you look at your own idiosyncrasies and I shall do the same with mine. This appears to me to be the Christian way, not this constant fault finding, contentious backbiting that you seem to be incapable of extracting yourself from I suspect as a consequence of the tawdry company you keep.

“Stop judging that you may not be judged for with the judgement you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you. Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 7:1-5 New world translation of the Holy scriptures.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:061 edit
    Where are those posts with your foul mouthed rants, shall we bring them up and show the people your shameful hypocrisy, shall we? I suggest that instead of moralising over other people as you do tediously, hypocritically ad nauseam on these forums day in and day out that you look at your own idiosyncrasies and I shall do the same with mine. This ap ...[text shortened]... incapable of extracting yourself from I suspect as a consequence of the tawdry company you keep.
    But didn't you yourself say to divegeester, not so long ago: "You have the same moral disposition as those who lynched black people. You are ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted and think that the use of violence can be justified"? And did you not then go on to say that divegeester "...has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the contrary then please produce it now. As far as i am concerned his is equally as hateful, equally as bigoted"?

How can this possibly be seen as you applying your Matthew quote ~ "Stop judging that you may not be judged for with the judgement you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you" ~ to yourself? Seems hypocritical to me. Don't you agree?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:132 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    But didn't you yourself say to divegeester, not so long ago: [b]"You have the same moral disposition as those who lynched black people. You are ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted and think that the use of violence can be justified"? And did you not then go on to say that divegeester "...has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the co ...[text shortened]... out, they will measure out to you"[/i] ~ to yourself? Seems hypocritical to me. Don't you agree?
    I will deal with my idiosyncrasies and divegeester should deal with his, that is the Christian way, not this constant contentious fault-finding that you and your ilk seem so fond of as I suspect that you having little else to offer the forum.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 10:05
    I will deal with my idiosyncrasies and divegeester should deal with his, that is the Christian way, not this constant contentious fault-finding that you and your ilk seem so fond of as I suspect that you having little else to offer the forum.
    But it's like the same gag over and over and over again, robbie. You're one of the forum's biggest hypocrites ~ and moralizers ~ indeed, it's the fundamental element of your often self-declared "raggedy clown" routine ~ and yet you keep calling other people hypocrites ~ and moralizers. As a one-off or occasional self-deprecating gag, maybe it works.

But it almost seems as if it's the only thing you post these days ~ the same gag over and over again. Your own "constant contentious fault-finding" about divegeester's supposed "constant contentious fault-finding" ~ ha ha, such mischievous hypocrisy! ~ it's basically just the same joke repeated and repeated and repeated day after day.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 20:34
    Where are those posts with your foul mouthed rants, shall we bring them up and show the people your shameful hypocrisy, shall we? I suggest that instead of moralising over other people as you do tediously, hypocritically ad nauseam on these forums day in and day out that you look at your own idiosyncrasies and I shall do the same with mine. This ap ...[text shortened]... e straw from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 7:1-5 New world translation of the Holy scriptures.
    Hit the mark did I?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 20:541 edit
    Hit the mark did I?
    I have no idea what you think you hit. Your incessant moralising over other people is anti Christian as the scripture that I provided clearly demonstrates and its rather worrying that you choose to justify your contentious fault finding rather than take the counsel on board. Clearly the only person that we should be looking at is ourselves as Jesus Christ clearly teaches us. But if you wish to treat as nothing the words of the Christ and continue in your present course of conduct then its your affair. Talking the talk is one thing, walking it quite another.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 20:59
    I have no idea what you think you hit. Your incessant moralising over other people is anti Christian as the scripture that I provided clearly demonstrates and its rather worrying that you choose to justify your contentious fault finding rather than take the counsel on board. Clearly the only person that we should be looking at is ourselves as Jesus ...[text shortened]... ourse of conduct then its your affair. Talking the talk is one thing, walking it quite another.
    Yes, yes Robbie that's all very good and very correct but hardly applicable, especially to a poster such as yourself, who as I pointed out quite succinctly, are the one throwing around accusations of people being "sons of satan" "morals of a lynch mod murderer" and of being "apostate" to cite but a few.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree