1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:276 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]Type A: "So are you saying... ?" (followed by some nonsense statement having nothing to do with what that person said, despite usually containing a quote of something they actually did say)
    Type B: "Are you willing to give an example from your own life... ?" (of some carefully constructed phrase that may or may not have any bearing on what the person ac ...[text shortened]... nd error, what pushes people's buttons, or do you follow formulaic posting just out of laziness?
    I think it may be because he is simply empty and devoid of anything resembling substance.

The first that you mention is the loaded question, not very clever and rather easy to spot. The second a veiled attempt to make the matter personal, in order to attack the person rather the address the issue and the third again is the old divide and conquer routine, thoroughly transparent and very banal.

I admire your resolve in attempting to get a reasonable answer but I doubt anything resembling reason will be forthcoming because he is not interested in reason, his posts display an interest in humiliating people. You need to ask yourself the question what type of person is it that gets off humiliating other people. An insecure one I would say.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 22:29
    robbie, what about the thread topic?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 01:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    robbie, what about the thread topic?
    Obama said sin was “Being out of alignment with my values.” He was raised as a MUslim and holds on strongly to those values. Islam teaches that it is okay to lie to infidels, those that do not believe in Muhammad and the Quran, if it is to the benefit of yourself or Islam. From his actions it should be clear to anyone with at least half a brain that his values are not Christain but Islamic.

In one of his rare speeches from the Oval Office, on Dec. 6, 2015 Obama devoted much of his 14-minute presentation to promoting Islam to the American people.

Obama seems to emotionally hold a Muslim view about Israel, in contrast with Americans who have been educated as Obama has. Obama never visited Israel during his first term as president despite repeated criticisms of his failure to do so, he oddly waited many days before even mentioning the rocket attacks on Israel in late 2012, and he appears very uncomfortable even discussing issues related to Israel on television.

Liberals at the New York Times and the Huffington Post fawn over the Indonesian ring that Obama has worn since long before his marriage to Michelle Obama. It has been reported that this ring has Islamic inscriptions.

Obama raised nearly $1 million and campaigned for a Kenyan presidential candidate who had a written agreement with Muslim leaders promising to convert Kenya to an Islamic state that bans Christianity.

Obama's claims of conversion to Christianity arose after he became politically ambitious, lacking a date of conversion or baptism.

Obama visited "more than one mosque" in Kenya while on a political trip there but did not visit any churches, although there are a large proportion of churches and even a National Temple in Kenya.

Obama enjoyed a bigger increase in voter support in 2008 (compared to 2004) by Muslims than by any other voting group, including blacks; "Muslim turnout in the U.S. elections reached 95 percent, the highest Muslim turnout in U.S. history."

Obama rarely attends church or has church services in the White House.

At the G-20 summit in April 2009, Obama bowed deeply to Saudi King Abdullah, a Muslim who is also the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

Obama's spiritual mentor of 20 years, Rev. Jeremiah Wright explained in an interview "that Barack Obama was steeped in Islam when he first met him," and said he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his Islamic background.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama's_Religion

Some Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam

“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

“Islam has always been part of America”

“we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities."

“These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

“America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

“I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

“So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed.”

“In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

“I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

“We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

“That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

“I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/40-mind-blowing-quotes-barack-hussein-obama-islam-christianity/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree