1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jan '18 23:32
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Ah, but it does concern the nature of God the Father and therefore Jesus as well.
    No, it concerns your interpretation of the nature of God and Jesus. Myself, I'd rather not presume to judge God.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 00:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    No, it concerns your interpretation of the nature of God and Jesus. Myself, I'd rather not presume to judge God.
    It isn't an interpretation. It is literally what scripture says.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 01:29
    All you can do is put your head in the sand and claim God the Father did not have homosexuals executed because those were Mosaic Laws.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 10:52
    All you can do is put your head in the sand and claim God the Father did not have homosexuals executed because those were Mosaic Laws.
    No, it is like English is not your native language. How else can you remain so ignorant when the words are right in front of you? It is only because of your fervent desire to misrepresent me to exalt yourself.

The Mosaic Laws have no relevance for the Gentile. You are arguing a moot point.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 14:16
    No, it is like English is not your native language. How else can you remain so ignorant when the words are right in front of you? It is only because of your fervent desire to misrepresent me to exalt yourself.

The Mosaic Laws have no relevance for the Gentile. You are arguing a moot point.
    Are you saying the Mosaic Laws are not from the God you worship?
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 09:28
    I think that Orthodox Christianity is the right and best way. I understand that people are bound to disagree and do not want to interfere with people's autonomy but... yes, you should precisely agree with me, or you're wrong.

For whatever reason, that is a controversial statement. I think we live in a society where people are overly committed to equality.

There's one correct answer to most things.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 09:50
    Originally posted by @jacob-verville
    I think that Orthodox Christianity is the right and best way. I understand that people are bound to disagree and do not want to interfere with people's autonomy but... yes, you should precisely agree with me, or you're wrong.

For whatever reason, that is a controversial statement. I think we live in a society where people are overly committed to equality.

And in this case, it's atheism.

( I understand you are bound to disagree with atheism and do not want to interfere with people's autonomy but... yes, you should precisely agree with me, or you're wrong).
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 11:14
    Originally posted by @jacob-verville

When you say Orthodox do you mean as in Eastern Orthodox or simply based on what the Bible says as opposed to simply what some believe love is?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 14:06
    Are you saying the Mosaic Laws are not from the God you worship?
    How do you get this from what I said? Are you stupid?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 14:08
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    And in this case, it's atheism.

( I understand you are bound to disagree with atheism and do not want to interfere with people's autonomy but... yes, you should precisely agree with me, or you're wrong).
    I think his point is that, no, the correct way is how he believes.

And you are making the same point.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 14:12
    When you say Orthodox do you mean as in Eastern Orthodox or simply based on what the Bible says as opposed to simply what some believe love is?
    What's love got to do with it?

Seriously, you didn't have to narrow it down like that.

Your concept was complete without the spurious addition of "love is" at the end. It makes way more sense that way. Well, what passes for sense from you, anyways.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 15:41
    How do you get this from what I said? Are you stupid?
    So you are saying the God you worship ordered people to kill homosexuals simply for being homosexuals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree