1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 21:06
    @secondson said
    Of course! Moses could have said to God "no thanks, not interested". God didn't force Moses into compliance. Moses did what God said because he wanted to, but not without a bit of a debate first.

What's wrong with you? Do you not understand what freewill means? Or are you just a casualty of your upbringing?
    You could have just said "no".
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 21:311 edit
    @divegeester said
    Most of the Christians in this forum dance around each other like kids on a maypole desperately trying to avoid confronting one another and frequently trying to pitch a counter argument vicariously through someone else.
    Nonsense. That's just you projecting your biases because you're not part of the club. It gripes your ars that we are united doctrinally in accordance with the clear teaching of scripture and don't need to argue with each other about simple Bible truths.

You're merely a pompous self righteous clown and a FMF wannabe who never goes to church or reads his Bible, who thinks being a lone wolf and not having Christian fellowship gives you some strange sense of purpose and meaning while posting in some backwater spirituality forum which you probably think gives you some kind of credibility. When in fact your understanding of what the Word of God means by what it says is negligible.

For example, your understanding of Deuteronomy 6:4. You quote that verse to support an assertion, and you don't even know what it's saying.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 21:38
    @bigdoggproblem said
    You could have just said "no".
    What? Without an explanation?

What then would divegeester have to argue about if I don't keep feeding him information.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 21:44
    @caissad4 said
    Please read the actual history of the search for Moses by the Israelis .
    Exodus and Moses et al are a mythological fable.
    Why would the Israelis search for Moses? Did he get lost?
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Jun '19 22:27
    @secondson said
    What? Without an explanation?

What then would divegeester have to argue about if I don't keep feeding him information.
    I would enjoy very much if you could shut him down.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 01:48
    @secondson said
    If suzianne has something to say to me she will.
    She says things to the likes of you and sonship by saying them to me.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 01:50
    @secondson said
    Are you suggesting she's scared?
    I wouldn't use the word "scared". I'd use the words "partisan", "sycophantic", "unprincipled". It's been going on for as long as I have been here.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 01:54
    @secondson said
    I don't see it that way.

If suzianne has something to say to me she will.

Are you suggesting she's scared? She's not. In fact, she's a bit intimidating because she is really smart. I think suzianne and I avoid confrontation because of etiquette and politeness. And I think she and I are different in that I like to argue, but she doesn't. It probably wouldn't be a good idea for us to engage in this public forum for the sake of the debate.
    I notice you sidestepped my post (10th on the previous page) where I answered your question "So just exactly what is it with regards to this question of the influence of Satan that you think suzianne and I disagree?" Did you find the answer I gave "intimidating" because I'm "really smart"?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 04:46
    @secondson said
    It gripes your ars that we are united doctrinally in accordance with the clear teaching of scripture and don't need to argue with each other about simple Bible truths.

You're merely a pompous self righteous clown and a FMF wannabe who never goes to church or reads his Bible, who thinks being a lone wolf and not having Christian fellowship gives you some strange sense of ...[text shortened]... eronomy 6:4. You quote that verse to support an assertion, and you don't even know what it's saying.
    This is not true. Several Christians here do not subscribe to what I call the torturer god ideology. Other do. Why only yesterday, a significant gap between you and Suzianne on the subject of the supposed "willful rebellion against Satan" was exposed. There are also significant differences of opinion over 'works'. There are plenty of disagreements and they are often expressed by addressing comments to each other but doing it through non-believers.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 05:09
    @secondson said
    Of course! Moses could have said to God "no thanks, not interested". God didn't force Moses into compliance. Moses did what God said because he wanted to, but not without a bit of a debate first.

What's wrong with you? Do you not understand what freewill means? Or are you just a casualty of your upbringing?
    Why be dishonest Joseph...Who is talking about “compliance”?

You are claiming the God doesn’t force people to “believe” in him; I’ve just proved to you that, once again, you are talking out of your blowhard arse.

In the OT god forced people to believe in him through supernatural interventions such as the burning bush visually and audibly.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 05:141 edit
    @secondson said
    Nonsense. That's just you projecting your biases because you're not part of the club. It gripes your ars that we are united doctrinally in accordance with the clear teaching of scripture and don't need to argue with each other about simple Bible truths.

You're merely a pompous self righteous clown and a FMF wannabe who never goes to church or reads his Bible, who thinks ...[text shortened]... eronomy 6:4. You quote that verse to support an assertion, and you don't even know what it's saying.
    Several Christians in here believe that non Christians will be eternally tormented with fire in Hell.

Do you agree with them...?
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 05:16
    @secondson said
    Why would the Israelis search for Moses? Did he get lost?
    Not lost. Moses never existed.
    A lot like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 05:16
    @bigdoggproblem said
    I would enjoy very much if you could shut him down.
    Gosh, the closing down of the search functionality hasn’t satiated your appetite for revenge has it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree