1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 07:48
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The only thing I would like to impress upon your good self is that your belief system cannot be labelled spirituality.
    I understand that you sincerely believe this. But you asserting it has no impact on my belief system and my terms of spiritual reference. Does you making assertions about my spirituality have any impact on you?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 08:32
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Wow! You just put to shame my post to you on the other thread. (Not that I change my mind or attitude displayed in that post, no negativity of which was directed at you in any way; and I removed the side comments: but really, compliments to you here!)
    Well I'm glad you liked it, anyway.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 09:212 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why would your belief system, assuming it is THE ONE, why would it allow all the thousands of other religions to flourish?

What about Eskimos and such who never heard of your Vedas? If the Vedas are the true religion, why would they not have gotten the word?
    Everyone gets opportunity but persons reject.

Just like yourself.

You may embrace the Vedas right now for spiritual knowledge but you do not.

So the Eskimos who live on a block of ice where once given the opportunity to embrace the Veda in a past life but also rejected and now their karma finds them at the South Pole where they can be as far away as possible from the Veda as they so desire.

Not to worry though because they will in some new life get another opportunity.

The Lord for fills everyone desires so if someone is so envious of God and cannot have anything to do with spirituality, then the Lord shall allow them to live in some remote place and forfill their wishes of being far away from spirituality..

As for other religions God is not going to go around clonking people on the head for inventing their own religion.

They will simply suffer for doing so at their own hands..
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 09:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    I understand that you sincerely believe this. But you asserting it has no impact on my belief system and my terms of spiritual reference. Does you making assertions about my spirituality have any impact on you?
    Telling it how it is.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 11:51
    Telling it how it is.
    Don't be evasive. Straight forward question. Does you making assertions about my spirituality have any impact on you? It comes across as meaningless - unless, perhaps, it has meaning for you?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 16:06
    Belief systems are like the weather changing from one moment to the next.

Persons who desire to eat meat and kill will invent or adopt a belief system to support this and those belief systems are called Christianity, Islam and Judaism and atheism.

Persons who desire to support atheism will invent a belief system which will support the fabricated theory of ...[text shortened]... for it only pampers to injustice, violence, corruption, illusion, suffering and more ignorance.
    I think you are confusing "dishonest" with "ignorant". You should
    say "ignorant persons" rather than "dishonest persons" and I believe
    it would be better understood and received. Not all ignorant persons
    are deliberately being dishonest, but appear to you as dishonest because
    of their ignorance.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 18:381 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    of their ignorance.
    Yes, I'd much rather be called ignorant than dishonest 😕
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 20:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't be evasive. Straight forward question. Does you making assertions about my spirituality have any impact on you? It comes across as meaningless - unless, perhaps, it has meaning for you?
    I am exposing cheating science and cheating religion and cheating in general.

You come under the heading cheating in general.

Claiming spirituality when it is nothing more that fabricated ideology that allows killing and other transgressions.

You may invent as you please but do not cheat and call it spirituality.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 20:061 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    of their ignorance.
    I see your point but I am staying with dishonest..... because it goes deeper than the immediate dishonest point being discussed.

Persons are dishonest for refusing to enquire further and raise their awareness.

Therefore remaining ignorant at their own hands ......and then enforcing their falsity across the board.

This remaining ignorant is their dishonesty.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 00:20
    I am exposing cheating science and cheating religion and cheating in general.

You come under the heading cheating in general.

Claiming spirituality when it is nothing more that fabricated ideology that allows killing and other transgressions.

You may invent as you please but do not cheat and call it spirituality.
    Still being evasive. Why? It's a straight forward question. Your assertions have no impact on me or my spirituality. Honestly. No impact. So. Does you making subjective assertions about my spirituality have any impact on you?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 00:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    Still being evasive. Why? It's a straight forward question. Your assertions have no impact on me or my spirituality. Honestly. No impact. So. Does you making subjective assertions about my spirituality have any impact on you?
    The Veda is asserting.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 01:11
    The Veda is asserting.
    Still evading. What impact does you saying the things you say to people on this forum have on you?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 01:59
    The Veda is asserting.
    Veda is asserting that you are thoroughly brainwashed. It must feel good to have such a clean brain.
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 02:59
    So the Eskimos who live on a block of ice where once given the opportunity to embrace the Veda in a past life but also rejected and now their karma finds them at the South Pole where they can be as far away as possible from the Veda as they so desire.

it seems every time you write something, ignorance spews out.

eskimos don't live on a block of ice in the south pole.
    they live in the circumpolar region of the north pole.

further, what makes you think their life is a punishment for past rejection of the veda? many of them probably have a better life than you or i.

Not to worry though because they will in some new life get another opportunity.

great, another opportunity for them to reject nonsense. the only reason they are there, indeed, the only reason anyone is anywhere is for the sheer experience of it. there is no karmic penalty or boon, no punishment or justice, no paradise of nirvana. life. is.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 04:37
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit

it seems every time you write something, ignorance ...[text shortened]... here is no karmic penalty or boon, no punishment or justice, no paradise of nirvana. life. is.
    As you say.

Now move on please.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree