1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 20:381 edit
    Belief systems are like the weather changing from one moment to the next.

Persons who desire to eat meat and kill will invent or adopt a belief system to support this and those belief systems are called Christianity, Islam and Judaism and atheism.

Persons who desire to support atheism will invent a belief system which will support the fabricated theory of evolution and the spontaneous appearance of life from a muddy puddle.

Foolish persons will be proud of their belief system giving it false importance because it pampers to their selfish self centred materialistic ways.

Fabricated self centred belief systems are the cause of all the trouble in this world creating conflict between persons, states and countries.

Ignorant person believe their particular belief system is on par with religion and true spirituality but this is their delusional assumption.

Their self invented belief system usually permits them to live on the level of animals whilst taking credit for human materialistic advancement, believing that economic development separates them from the animals, but this is an illusion because their economic activities are just polished animal activities.

Animal activities are activities centred around the uncontrolled senses.

Self fabricated belief systems usually support the fulfilment of the uncontrolled senses.

True spirituality demands the control of the sense and mind.

Fabricated spiritual belief systems are invented by dishonest persons seeking approval for their non spiritual materialistic lives.

Spirituality cannot be fabricated from the mundane mind but must be embraced from the spiritual authority.

Dishonest persons will reject the authority over the mundane mind which they believe is the only authority (this is their dishonesty)

Belief systems desiring spiritual awareness are worthless unless they are derived from the authority of the Veda

The Vedas are the eternal teachings of spirituality encompassing origins, creation, cause, purpose, God. meaning, life and death.

Persons who reject the Veda do so whimsically out of ignorance and without knowledge.

Foolish persons demand respect for their fabricated belief system thinking it worthy and wonderful but they do not know that it is the cause of conflict and strife throughout the world for it only pampers to injustice, violence, corruption, illusion, suffering and more ignorance.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 21:06
    I know this is the internet, but why don't you tell the forum a little about you? What your comfortable with...
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 21:251 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I know this is the internet, but why don't you tell the forum a little about you? What your comfortable with...
    Wow! You just put to shame my post to you on the other thread. (Not that I change my mind or attitude displayed in that post, no negativity of which was directed at you in any way; and I removed the side comments: but really, compliments to you here!)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 00:08
    Originally posted by Dasa

Persons who desire to eat meat and kill will invent or adopt a belief system to support this and those belief systems are called Christianity, Islam and Judaism and atheism.

Persons who desire to support atheism will invent a belief system which will support the fabricated theory of ...[text shortened]... for it only pampers to injustice, violence, corruption, illusion, suffering and more ignorance.
    I don't submit to the "authority" which you choose to submit to, and which underpins your vegetarian lifestyle choice. I am not a vegetarian because my belief system does not prohibit the eating of meat.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 01:16

yup. but a non-belief system never changes, ergo it must be the only true way.

you never met an atheist who doesn't eat meat? eating meat inherently has nothing to do with 'belief' systems unless you make is so, such as the case of your belief system.

here's one for you, it will sound familiar:
    persons who desire to kill and eat plants will invent or adopt a belief system to support this and that belief system is called dasaism.

Persons who desire to support atheism will invent a belief system which will support the fabricated theory of evolution and the spontaneous appearance of life from a muddy puddle.

there are many theists who also accept the theory of evolution. there goes another one of your crackpot assertions.

Foolish persons will be proud of their belief system giving it false importance because it pampers to their selfish self centred materialistic ways.

Fabricated self centred belief systems are the cause of all the trouble in this world creating conflict between persons, states and countries.

correct. discard your false sense of self-importance, reject all beliefs.

Ignorant person believe their particular belief system is on par with religion and true spirituality but this is their delusional assumption.

another good reason to reject your beliefs.

True spirituality demands the control of the sense and mind.

and the only way to attain this is to discard all belief systems. such things cloud the sense of the mind.

Spirituality cannot be fabricated from the mundane mind but must be embraced from the spiritual authority.

the true mind is the only authority. silence the mundane distractions and influences that give you your belief systems and you will be able to hear the true mind.

Belief systems desiring spiritual awareness are worthless unless they are derived from the authority of the Veda

all belief systems are worthless. there is no authority in the veda, only false self-importance you will find there. do not allow yourself to fall into the trap. escape from the prison of your beliefs and worthless masters.

The Vedas are the eternal teachings of spirituality encompassing origins, creation, cause, purpose, God. meaning, life and death.

all mundane creations of distracted minds poisoned by belief systems.

Persons who reject the Veda do so whimsically out of ignorance and without knowledge.

persons who accept any belief system do so whimsically out of ignorance and without knowledge.

Foolish persons demand respect for their fabricated belief system thinking it worthy and wonderful but they do not know that it is the cause of conflict and strife throughout the world for it only pampers to injustice, violence, corruption, illusion, suffering and more ignorance.

correct. desist from being an agent of fabricated belief systems, thinking that your beliefs are worthy and wonderful. you cause conflict and strife throughout the world.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 01:22

Persons who desire to support atheism will invent a belief system which will support the fabricated theory of ...[text shortened]... for it only pampers to injustice, violence, corruption, illusion, suffering and more ignorance.
    What about the many vegetarian Christian monks, for example?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 02:45

Dassa da judge.

Don't scratch, you might kill a bacteria.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 02:54

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about carnivorous plants?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 03:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't submit to the "authority" which you choose to submit to, and which underpins your vegetarian lifestyle choice. I am not a vegetarian because my belief system does not prohibit the eating of meat.
    Of course your belief system permits killing and my point is driven home.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 03:59
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    What about the many vegetarian Christian monks, for example?
    Very good but being vegetarian is just the beginning of the spiritual living.................and they still have to rid there doctrine from the falsity it teaches which only misguides persons into ignorance and does not raise the consciousness to the platform of love of God.

The Bible is fabricated by meat eaters for meat eaters and is devoid of true spiritual knowledge.

If the Bible would eradicate everything in it that is in error..... then I would recommend Christianity to anyone interested in The Jesus way.

Jesus the man is a true spiritual figure and deserves respect...... but the Bible falls short in many ways.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 04:10
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit

yup. but a non-belief system never changes, ergo it must be the only true way.

[quote]
    Persons who desire to eat meat and kill will invent or adopt a belief system to support this and those belief systems are called Christ ...[text shortened]... your beliefs are worthy and wonderful. you cause conflict and strife throughout the world.
    Your belief system to reject all belief systems is good.

Now reject your belief system.

The Veda is not a belief system.

The Veda is the presentation of true knowledge and you don't believe it..........but you simply accept or reject.

No belief required

Do you believe you will die.

Or do you simply accept that you will surely die.

Belief lends itself to not knowing.

The Vedic knowledge is known not believed.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 04:11
    you have a belief system that permits killing plants.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 05:35
    The only point that is driven home is that your belief system and my belief system are different.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 07:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    The only point that is driven home is that your belief system and my belief system are different.
    The only thing I would like to impress upon your good self is that your belief system cannot be labelled spirituality.

What is it...........a belief system crafted to the likes and dislikes of FMF.

Everyone does this......its fine.

This is all I have been attempting for you to understand from the beginning that it cannot be labelled spirituality but a self styled ideology specifically for yourself.

And with your specific ideology there are many transgressions against true spirituality .......so there is no justification for that title (spirituality)

If you agree to this then our lengthy exchange can be put to rest.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 07:39
    The only thing I would like to impress upon your good self is that your belief system cannot be labelled spirituality.

What is it...........a belief system crafted to the likes and dislikes of FMF.

Everyone does this......its fine.

This is all I have been attempting for you to understand from the beginning that it cannot be labelled spirituality but a ...[text shortened]... that title (spirituality)

If you agree to this then our lengthy exchange can be put to rest.
    Why would your belief system, assuming it is THE ONE, why would it allow all the thousands of other religions to flourish?

What about Eskimos and such who never heard of your Vedas? If the Vedas are the true religion, why would they not have gotten the word?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree