1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 05:11
    Originally posted by Dasa
    As you say.

Now move on please.
    yes, for someone claiming to be so enlightened, you sure show a lot of disdain towards a people you know nothing about, and even some of the poor, hard working beasts of the field who have done you no harm.

i hope some day, the veda will teach you humility, empathy and honesty towards other living beings.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 05:471 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    yes, for someone claiming to be so enlightened, you sure show a lot of disdain towards a people you know nothing about, and even some of the poor, hard working beasts of the field who have done you no harm.

i hope some day, the veda will teach you humility, empathy and honesty towards other living beings.
    When speaking with people I always use sweet words and am always polite.

But since being at this RHP forum I have never in my life experienced so many dishonest persons.

I initially responded to them all nicely but the dishonesty just kept coming.

I then decided to call a spade a spade and present the truth directly and unashamedly.

Sweet words are wasted on dishonest persons.

My harsh words are harsh but its the only way to make sure that what I say goes into their ear holes.

I assure that what ever I have presented will never be forgotten by anyone once I leave this circus called RHP forum.

Ironically everything I have presented has been with love and compassion.

Its called tough love .......because it goes against my spirituality to not love everyone for everyone is a unique creation of God and they are perfect and eternal but temporarily covered by ignorance.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 06:06

But since being at this RHP forum I have never in my life experienced so many dishonest persons.

I initially responded to them all nicely but the dishonesty just kept coming.

I then decided to call a spade a spade and present the truth directly and unashamedly.

Sweet words are ...[text shortened]... a unique creation of God and they are perfect and eternal but temporarily covered by ignorance.
    Are you sure you are not confusing dishonesty with ignorance? If not,
    how to you define the difference between the two?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 06:24
    [...]Sweet words are wasted on dishonest persons.

My harsh words are harsh but its the only way to make sure that what I say goes into their ear holes.[...]
    What impact does it have on you when you call people on this forum dishonest, liars, child abusers, animal-like etc. etc.? Does it take any sort of toll on you, do you think, when you behave in this way towards this community?
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 06:46
    My harsh words are harsh but its the only way to make sure that what I say goes into their ear holes.

I assure that what ever I have presented will never be forgotten by anyone once I leave this circus called RHP forum.
    don't think so highly of yourself. what you said may be forgotten easily, people such as yourself are a nickle a gross. you will be remembered, at least for some time, as a biased, self-righteous and prejudiced individual who presented unsubstantiated metaphysical views of some obscure religious belief system with a similar zeal we see from many such religious fanatics from many such religions.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 07:04
    No; you call people liars, your are arrogant and abusive, judgemental, small-minded and troll-like most of the time.

As Proper Knob advised; you really ought to get out more, meet some new friends, talk to girls etc

Those who have taught you would be ashamed of you.

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result

You have already changed your name once because you were ashamed of your behaviour here; then you left the site with big drama and a "look at me" pose. I believe "good riddance" was the general consensus. If it is a circus you are the sad clown.

If you were for real, you would without doubt be the most frightening extremist nut-job I've ever come across

If you are not a fake or a troll, then you are in serious need of help.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 07:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    What impact does it have on you when you call people on this forum dishonest, liars, child abusers, animal-like etc. etc.? Does it take any sort of toll on you, do you think, when you behave in this way towards this community?
    Animals have uncontrolled senses and the Veda describes persons who reject spirituality as living like the animals.

I have never used the word liar.

Persons who teach their children falsity are abusing them.

Persons who pass of falsity as truth are dishonest.

I am fine with this.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 07:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    [b]When speaking with people I always use sweet words and am always polite.
    No; you call people liars, your are arrogant and abusive, judgemental, small-minded and troll-like most of the time.

As Proper Knob advised; you really ought to get o ...[text shortened]... ever come across

If you are not a fake or a troll, then you are in serious need of help.[/b]
    Being one of the dishonest persons in this forum your post is typical.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 07:39
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    don't think so highly of yourself. what you said may be forgotten easily, people such as yourself are a nickle a gross. you will be remembered, at least for some time, as a biased, self-righteous and prejudiced individual who presented unsubstantiated metaphysical views of some obscure religious belief system with a similar zeal we see from many such religious fanatics from many such religions.
    Dogma can only be attributed with falsity.

Truth can never be dogamtized..
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 07:47
    Animals have uncontrolled senses and the Veda describes persons who reject spirituality as living like the animals.

I have never used the word liar.

Persons who teach their children falsity are abusing them.

Persons who pass of falsity as truth are dishonest.

I am fine with this.
    Still refusing to answer the simple head on question. How revealing.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 07:55
    Being one of the dishonest persons in this forum your post is typical.
    Who in this forum would you not consider dishonest?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 08:06
    You infamously compared me to a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy, suggested my wife's sex life was no different from that of a rutting dog, and that I was a pig eating feces.... all because my belief system is different from yours. Does dishing out abuse like this come at any 'spiritual' cost to you?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 08:19
    Who in this forum would you not consider dishonest?
    I will explain it this way.......

A person is not dishonest if they stop defending falsity.

Now I know that it is impossible for persons to be aware of everything that is false and everything that is not false..................so

If the person is willing to reject the basics teachings of falsity then they are on their way to becoming honest.

What are some of the basic false assumptions.

For religion then............it would be that animal slaughter is acceptable for persons practising spirituality.

And for science it would be...............that conscious life comes from non life.

There are many more "basic falsities."

If persons could come to see that these teachings are false then they are becoming honest.

And they have nothing to do with what religion one belongs to but are things that should be apparent from using common sense but it just happens that true religion presents them as false as well.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 08:31
    I will explain it this way.......

A person is not dishonest if they stop defending falsity.

Now I know that it is impossible for persons to be aware of everything that is false and everything that is not false..................so

If the person is willing to reject the basics teachings of falsity then they are on their way to becoming honest.

What ar ...[text shortened]... from using common sense but it just happens that true religion presents them as false as well.
    I see.

However my question to you was "who in this forum do you not consider to be dishonest?"
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 10:55
    I see.

However my question to you was "who in this forum do you not consider to be dishonest?"
    I will not answer this question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree