1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 07:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    Readers will reach their own conclusions as to who is trolling who.

Here its is as posted [b]on this page
    in a message addressed directly to you, to which you responded, presumably without having read it:

You pretending not to recall being told things is boring. And I have already told you three times on this thread, a mere matter of minutes ago ...[text shortened]... essed directly to you.

Is this the fifth or sixth time I have answered your question?[/b]
    "I no longer believed that the bible was a revelation of God"

That is the WEAKEST excuse that I have ever heard. There is always something that leads to a person to lose faith. Your reason is weak, and lame.

You are hiding something.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:281 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    That is the WEAKEST excuse that I have ever heard. There is always something that leads to a person to lose faith. Your reason is weak, and lame.
    What would you say is the strongest excuse you have heard for losing ones faith? Indeed seeing as you are presenting yourself as a sort of expert in faith losing, what would you see as the range of the strength-to-weakness of various excuses for losing religious faith? Perhaps you could post a list of excuses from strongest to weakest to help us understand how this spectrum of faith-losing excuses is distributed?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:30
    FMF: "I no longer believed that the bible was a revelation of God"

You are hiding something.
    On then contrary, I hardly think there could be a stronger reason to stop seeing oneself as a Christian and losing one faith in what Christians claim about Jesus than realizing that the Bible is not credible. Without the Bible, there can be no Christian faith. It's as strong a reason as there is, I reckon. If you can think of some examples of stronger reasons, feel free to say.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What would you say is the strongest excuse you have heard for losing ones faith? Indeed seeing as you are presenting yourself as a sort of expert in faith losing, what would you see as the range of the strength-to-weakness of various excuses for losing religious faith? Perhaps you could post a list of excuses from strongest to weakest to help us understand how this spectrum of faith-losing excuses is distributed?
    Stop being a troll dive. And, put some thought into the OP. Okay?

The relationship between you and FMF is becoming boring and predictable.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:35
    Originally posted by divegeester to chaney3
    What would you say is the strongest excuse you have heard for losing ones faith?
    I was under the impression that chaney3 no longer believed that the Bible was credible and that was why he (obviously) isn't a Christian anymore (regardless of what Suzianne might say). I wonder what he thinks of his own reason for thinking the Bible is "BS" and "man made"?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I was under the impression that chaney3 no longer believed that the Bible was credible and that was why he (obviously) isn't a Christian anymore (regardless of what Suzianne might say). I wonder what he thinks of his own reason for thinking the Bible is "BS" and "man made"?
    For the umpteenth time, Suzianne is not required to defend my faith. Where do you come up with this??? You do seem irrational with your words.

I have had my own issues with the Bible and with my faith. Given the fact that you went from Christian to atheist........are you really in a position to challenge me on God issues?

No, you are not.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:56
    Stop being a troll dive. And, put some thought into the OP. Okay?

The relationship between you and FMF is becoming boring and predictable.
    I'm challenging your right to claim that FMF's "excuse" for losing his faith is the "WEAKEST" you have ever heard.

My contention is that your statement is a representation of you being full of something smelly and only fit for spreading on roses.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 08:57
    For the umpteenth time, Suzianne is not required to defend my faith.
    But you don't have a faith to defend. You are not Christian and you think the Bible is made up BS.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:00
    Wow another great thread torched.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:01
    I'm challenging your right to claim that FMF's "excuse" for losing his faith is the "WEAKEST" you have ever heard.

My contention is that your statement is a representation of you being full of something smelly and only fit for spreading on roses.
    FMF has not described fully why he lost his faith. He merely stated that he 'lost' his belief. This is nonsense. One just doesn't lose their entire faith. Something happened, and he is not sharing.

Granted, he is not obligated to share......but, something happened.

Stop being his boyfriend dive........it is not at all compelling. Really.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:04
    But you don't have a faith to defend. You are not Christian and you think the Bible is made up BS.
    Dive, you are only proving yourself to be a troll. Your posts have nothing at all to do with the OP. If I have a dispute with FMF, please leave it to us. Unless, he is your boyfriend, as I am assuming.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:042 edits
    FMF has not described fully why he lost his faith. He merely stated that he 'lost' his belief. This is nonsense. One just doesn't lose their entire faith. Something happened, and he is not sharing.

Granted, he is not obligated to share......but, something happened.

Stop being his boyfriend dive........it is not at all compelling. Really.
    Yes one does not lose ones faith overnight, I suspect that unless one exercises ones faith one loses it. For many people I suspect its almost imperceptible, they simply drift until one day they come to the realization that they no longer profess belief in the things they did formerly. The Bible itself mentions many reasons why a person may lose their faith.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:062 edits
    Stop being his boyfriend dive..
    Your silly jokes about FMF and I being homosexuals do nothing to increase the credibility of your argument. I'm reminded of being at school when the kids used to pick on other kids calling them "benders" because they though it made them cool. Are you trying to look cool here by calling us benders?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:08
    Dive, you are only proving yourself to be a troll. Your posts have nothing at all to do with the OP. If I have a dispute with FMF, please leave it to us. Unless, he is your boyfriend, as I am assuming.
    Repeatedly calling people homosexuals because you don't them or what they post is not a strong debating tactic chaney3
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 09:09
    Your silly jokes about FMF and I being homosexuals do nothing to increase the credibility of your argument. I'm reminded of being at school when the kids used to pick on other kids calling them "benders" because they though ti made them cool. Are you trying to look cool here by calling us benders?
    Lol, lol. No dive, I am not trying to impress anyone. I am somewhat sorry for my words, but.....you should really focus on the OP. I do not want to take away from it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree