1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 13:39
    Modern day Herod the Great. Includes a ski mask and chain saw.

(Body bags not included)
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 16:17
    How about the God action figure? It looks like and empty box. You just have to believe he's actually in there. Breaking the seal on the box not only greatly reduces it's collectible value, but reveals your weak faith.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 16:24
    Originally posted by rwingett
    How about the [b]God action figure? It looks like and empty box. You just have to believe he's actually in there. Breaking the seal on the box not only greatly reduces it's collectible value, but reveals your weak faith.[/b]
    Nice.

You could sell a box set of the trinity, The Father, Son and Holy Goat. You'd be able to send in a proof of purchase for a special Mary Mother of Jesus.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 17:05
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    "Jesus baptized" dunkin' set. Comes with a River Jordan diorama, a hanging dove, and a special edition color-changing Jesus whose flesh turns a glorified bright yellow when dunked in water.
    Speaking of baptism, how about a Naaman the Syrian figure - leprosy spots magically disappear when dunked in water 7 times.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 19:22
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I cam across a Moses action figure at a flea market on Sunday. If you could have any action figure from the bible who/what would it be and what powers/kung fu grip would the action figure be bestowed with?

I'm going for Judas and he'd come with 30 pieces of silver and rub his hands together greedily when you press his action button. He'd also come with a small noose to finish the job so to speak.
    A Mary Magdelene prostitute doll. Seemingly you can pour water into her mouth (feed the doll) and then, when you spread her legs, she gets moist.

Or a Mary doll. It still has a plastic hymen... but when you open her tummy compartment.. there's a little baby doll in there!
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jul '07 15:07
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I want to change my choice to Lot's daughters. That sounds pretty tight.
    Well, Daddy thinks they are virgins...

But are they really? I somehow doubt it having grown up where they did and having acted the way they did...
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jul '07 15:08
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I'm starting to see why the Muslims frown on this sort of thing. 🙂
    We should do this for Muslims too. Would Muhammed's action be to smite infidels? What about the "Virgins in Paradise" playset?
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Jul '07 22:09
    The Ezekiel Prostitution Playset is the way to go:

"...She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust upon her.

...There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled..."

I can't wait to see the lifelike donkey genitals with realistic emission action.
  9. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 02:59
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    We should do this for Muslims too. Would Muhammed's action be to smite infidels? What about the "Virgins in Paradise" playset?
    http://tinyurl.com/2ap6qf

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree