Bible Study (Guidance)

Bible Study (Guidance)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
02 Mar 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I believe that was week one! Wow, I am scared if I remember that.

P
Week one was on Salvation.

R

California

Moves
02 Mar 05

Originally posted by krisvictor
Hello.

May we do a study on the subject of Faith in the near future?

Kris
Will do.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
Week one was on Salvation.
I remember now, but was not able to dig it up.... searching for 'week 1' only got me weeks 10, 11, etc.

P

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
02 Mar 05

Wouldn't you want to trust in the Lord for your Salvation.

Also trust in him for the right wife, or job.
RB, do you believe that there is one "right" wife or one "right" job for everyone or are we sort of stuck with doing the best we can if we don't pick the right one?

R

California

Moves
02 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
RB, do you believe that there is one "right" wife or one "right" job for everyone or are we sort of stuck with doing the best we can if we don't pick the right one?
You could have a wrong job if you are always stressful.

It is not God's will for you to be stressful, so if you are you might want to pray about getting another job.

And if you lose your job or get laid off, remember, the Lord can give and take away as he pleases, that could be him testing you faith in him.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
02 Mar 05

You could have a wrong job if you are always stressful.

It is not God's will for you to be stressful, so if you are you might want to pray about getting another job.

And if you lose your job or get laid off, remember, the Lord can give and take away as he pleases, that could be him testing you faith in him.
What about the wife thing though?

R

California

Moves
02 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
What about the wife thing though?
That is true to have one wife. The Bible says to be equally yoke. So being married to a nonbeliever is not the right wife. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage, so you can't have to perfect wife but if you marry her you stay with her no matter what. Jesus gives a suggestion(whith I believe he didn't command us) on when to devorice which is if they are cheating on you.

Edit: And might I just add a marriage will last if it is biult on or around Christ, as a matter of fact anything built on or around Christ will last.

R

California

Moves
02 Mar 05

Just think the movie the Matrix plays it perfect.

We are trapped in this sinful world with are minds blinded by Satan, and then the Holy Spirit came along to set use free by revealing the truth to us that Jesus can set us free.