1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 04:101 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Week 26 Honesty

Honesty is essential in building strong personal relationships. We must be able to trust each other as Christians. Our credibility is especially important in our witness to nonbelievers. Scripture encourages us to back up our witness with honest behavior.
    So, for example, if you continue to say 'Born again' when you know full well that
    it says 'Born from above,' that would be dishonest, right?

When you know that the Bible has internal contradictions and you deny them anyway,
    that would be dishonest, right? (For example, was the stone moved before [St Luke 24:2]
    or after [St Matthew 28:2] the women got to the tomb?)

If honesty is truly essential to building strong relationships, and you are dishonest
    about the contents of what you call 'God's Word,' you necessarily must not have a
    strong relationship with Jesus.

Nemesio
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 05:01
    Originally posted by Coletti
    What? RB does not attract a crowd?? He attracts you guys every time he posts. You guys are the RB fan-club. Every time he shows there's a regular feeding frenzy. You're like sharks that smell blood.

Yet as stupidly mean and nasty as you all try to be, RB sticks it out - and I respect him for that.

Were you all bullies in school - or worse - bul ...[text shortened]... 's sad but it does confirm the truth that all people are by nature selfish.

Have a nice day.
    You just ooze Christian love, Coletti.

Nemesio
  3. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 05:03
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    You just ooze Christian love, Coletti.

Nemesio
    Love hurts. Let me love you Nemesio.
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 05:12
    Originally posted by Coletti
    Love hurts. Let me love you Nemesio.
    Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the term agape before
    you turn to me in love. I hate to be the target of your 'essential' depravity.

Nemesio
  5. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 05:50
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the term agape before
    you turn to me in love. I hate to be the target of your 'essential' depravity.

Nemesio
    That's OK. I love you despite you essential depravity. 😀
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 08:15
    I do agree with coletti on the fact that when RBhill post it is like sharks come out. LOL 🙂 I even went off on him once but I did not know he was dyslexic (spelling please forgive) I was just frustrated with non-sense postings is all. I was like think before you post dude.I really have no problem with him posting I just want him to think first. I played chess with him & he kicked my butt of course I suck.
    anyway peace out Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree