1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 21:25
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    "You are either for us or against us". It's there in the Bible somewhere ...

Or am I thinking of Dubya? 🙄

EDIT: Found it. Mk 9:40 - "For he who is not against us is for us".
    Isn't that the opposite of what RBHILL and GW said?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 21:28
    And I know I am like everyone else, I have a sinful nature, but you see I am a saved sinner, just like every saved person.

An I have not come plained when someone here points out my sins. But when I point people sin out they complain.

Like that one day I put something on God and someone here pointed it out, I took it like a man and confessed it the God.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 21:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. London
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 21:41
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    People point out your sins in retaliation for you being such a sanctimonious and overbearing bore. You point out peoples' sins to make you feel better about you.

(Not much bible study getting done, eh folks?)

You know - it seems that everywhere Jesus went, he attracted throngs of people. What does it say about you that you don't attract throng ...[text shortened]... then they go into the bar after their games and get a dollar off each pitcher. Am I right?

Oh come on! RBHill does attract a throng ...
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 21:48

6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 22:001 edit
    Originally posted by lucifershammer

EDIT: But seriously - has it been six months already?
    Longer. During football season, there was a hiatus of several weeks when our instructor led weekly pools rather than Bible studies.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 22:02

8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 22:051 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Ha ha ha ha! LMAO. Did he get it together for money?
    I don't believe so, but the sharp transition was quite humorous anyway. They were even named with the same format: Week 3 Football Picks
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 01:212 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Praise God you finally found it. The 30 Disipleship exercises.
    You can find them and order them at Billy Grahams website. And by the way I gave them Creadit at week one Bible Study, so you spoke way to late LOL.
    Took me all of about 5 seconds on google.

I had not been following your bible studies, but I was a bit curious where you lifted this from. That's the reason you're supposed to quote your source every time you use their stuff. Someone who reads just this one thread might give you credit that you don't deserve.

Edit: You should write Charlie Riggs and let him know you got him a rec.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 01:30
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Took me all of about 5 seconds on google.

I had not been following your bible studies, but I was a bit curious where you lifted this from. That's the reason you're supposed to quote your source [b]every
    time you use their stuff. Someone who reads just this one thread might give you credit that you don't deserve.[/b]
    It is an understood that if RB posts something and there are no spelling errors, it is most certainly a copy/paste thing. This is certainly not a put-down of RB, as I am very accepting of his "thorn in the flesh" dyslexia.

Incidently, the college of carniverous cardinals has been in conclave and RBHill has a very strong following and may well be elected to the RHP papacy.
  11. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 02:41
    This is a bit off-topic, but since we're on Jesus, hell, and heaven, I wanted to mention it:

Did anyone ever consider that all the things Jesus preached, everything about the "kingdom" and how we should treat each other as we would want to be treated, and we will enter "paradise"...

well, did any of you ever consider that he MIGHT have, just MIGHT have been talking about reaching paradise... here on earth? What I mean to say, is what if he was masking all of this good intention behind the actual guise of accomplishing an insurmountable goal here on earth: world peace. And to accomplish this, he gave us a "new" law of loving one another instead of condeming (and all that goes along with those ideas) in hopes that actually someday his "word" will be spread throughout the world. That there would be a "heaven" on earth?. Unfotuantely, the human dimension always ruins it for the divine dimension (referring to Catholic/Christian teaching here), but I think the idea was a decent attempt, if this was the case. Just a thought, anyway...

I dont expect RBHill to understand any of this, but I'm almost sure that some others in this forum have probably thought about this at one point in their life. Maybe not. Please feel free to contribute any of your own thoughts. Are there any others here who ever considered the concept presented?
  12. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 02:552 edits
    What? RB does not attract a crowd?? He attracts you guys every time he posts. You guys are the RB fan-club. Every time he shows there's a regular feeding frenzy. You're like sharks that smell blood.

Yet as stupidly mean and nasty as you all try to be, RB sticks it out - and I respect him for that.

Were you all bullies in school - or worse - bully wannabes? (The sycophants that hung out with the real bullies.) I bet in person you a bunch of patsies (or poofs depending on what side of the pond you are).

What's really pathetic are the ones who think they are being clever (and you know who you are you sanctimonious ass).

That being said, most of you posers are totally clueless and have no idea how pathetic you are. It's sad but it does confirm the truth that all people are by nature selfish.

Have a nice day.
  13. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 03:13
    It's sad but it does confirm the truth that all people are by nature selfish.
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with that statement. As for everything else, no I'm not a bully, yes I do respect RBHILL for his steadfastness (even though I feel it is due more to his stubborness than to his true "faith"😉, and my one and only statement was an observation... I really don't know if he would understand what I was trying to explain, and even if he did, I would SERIOUSLY doubt he would want to hear anything about it.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 03:16
    Originally posted by Coletti
    What? RB does not attract a crowd?? He attracts you guys every time he posts. You guys are the RB fan-club. Every time he shows there's a regular feeding frenzy. You're like sharks that smell blood.

Yet as stupidly mean and nasty as you all try to be, RB sticks it out - and I respect him for that.

Were you all bullies in school - or worse - bul ...[text shortened]... 's sad but it does confirm the truth that all people are by nature selfish.

Have a nice day.
    You have received zero votes in the conclave.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 04:07
    Originally posted by Coletti

Were you all bullies in school - or worse - bul ...[text shortened]... 's sad but it does confirm the truth that all people are by nature selfish.

Have a nice day.
    RBHILL is a complete fool who I doubt even ever read the Bible and relies on fundamentalist, evangelical websites to tell him what it says. His cut and paste posts are the only ones he makes that make any sense at all; he is a completely incoherent hate filled lunatic in "his" posts (see his deranged views on the Roman Catholic Church for example). If he wants to post a load of crap in a public forum, then he richly deserves the scorn he receives and more.

And the human race is not by nature "selfish" as cooperation between humans is what made us the predominant species on the planet. That remains a fact no matter what John Calvin or the Westminister Statement of Faith or any other group of self-loathing religious fanatics say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree