1. Colorado
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 06:37
    Originally posted by Joe Fist
    [b]This is God’s plan. He is constantly revamping us until the desired results are achieved.

With all due respect, I think God's plan leaves little to be desired and the constant revamping is extremely costly. Just look at any world news broadcast or, better yet, any local news broadcast of any major metropolitan city. It's too depressing. Why d ...[text shortened]... the ultimate answer of some Christians without even accepting the possibility of anything else.[/b]
    Ok, what other answers would satisfy you? A bad gene perhaps?
  2. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 06:41
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Ok, what other answers would satisfy you? A bad gene perhaps?
    No and I don't know what would satisfy me. As an agnostic, I offer no alternate solution to answers to the universe and I concede it could very easily be Jesus Christ and the Bible. I personally don't believe it but I don't rule it out either.

I think it is well beyond mankind's comprehension to understand God, assuming He exists, and to have His beliefs concisely and accurately written in any form.
  3. Colorado
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 06:47
    Originally posted by Joe Fist
    No and I don't know what would satisfy me. As an agnostic, I offer no alternate solution to answers to the universe and I concede it could very easily be Jesus Christ and the Bible. I personally don't believe it but I don't rule it out either.

I think it is well beyond mankind's comprehension to understand God, assuming He exists, and to have His beliefs concisely and accurately written in any form.
    Sounds pretty agnostic. Well, I hope you find the answers your looking for. Try not to give up though just because you don’t think you can know. You may prove yourself wrong.

Peace.
  4. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 06:57
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Sounds pretty agnostic. Well, I hope you find the answers your looking for. Try not to give up though just because you don’t think you can know. You may prove yourself wrong.

Peace.
    That's very true and I will consider your thoughts.

Peace yourself and thanks for the considerate replies.

Sincerely,

Joe

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree