Bible truth #4.....EarthQuakes....

Bible truth #4.....EarthQuakes....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 Mar 10
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Oh get off it Manny. These are my thoughts and I'm just happy to have be in an organization that we all believe the same. If you don't like my post............don't read my post as I will continue to past what the Watchtower Society explains so well and much better then myself at times.
So in all your wisdom and from your own Bible, you explain to me what Matt 24: 7 means??????????????????????????????? If you can?
i was taken by the originality of Mannys thought, ironic really, considering they are Christ's own words and data from a United States government agency (which no doubt we have infiltrated and now control)

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10
1 edit

Oh get off it Manny. These are my thoughts and I'm just happy to have be in an organization that we all believe the same. If you don't like my post............don't read my post as I will continue to past what the Watchtower Society explains so well and much better then myself at times.
So in all your wisdom and from your own Bible, you explain to me what Matt 24: 7 means??????????????????????????????? If you can?
6"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

7"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.

8"But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

The Context of this chapter is the Return of the "Son of Man" to the earth in the last days. Which we may very well be in. He also says to not be frightened. My own words after reading the chapter.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by menace71
6"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

7"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.

8"But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

The Conte ...[text shortened]... e in. He also says to not be frightened. My own words after reading the chapter.

Manny
Ones who believe that this is the end of this system should not be scared as Luke 21:28 brings out.
What does Matt 24:14 mean? What is the Good News?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10
1 edit

Ones who believe that this is the end of this system should not be scared as Luke 21:28 brings out.
What does Matt 24:14 mean? What is the Good News?
The Good news is the gospel it's that simple. The Gospel is being preached all over the earth. It means exactly what is says in this context. The Kingdom is the one ruled by Christ (Not the Watchtower) The Kingdom starts now when you believe Christ is the King.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Mar 10
1 edit

The Good news is the gospel it's that simple. The Gospel is being preached all over the earth. It means exactly what is says in this context. The Kingdom is the one ruled by Christ (Not the Watchtower) The Kingdom starts now when you believe Christ is the King.

Manny
Are you doing that preaching work? If so how?
And the Kingdom has been waiting on me to believe in Jesus before it can start? What does that mean?
And finally whoever said the Kingdom was ruled by the Watchtower Manny? Show me something that makes sense in that statement?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Mar 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
(AP) New research compiled by Australian scientist Dr. Tom Chalko shows that global seismic activity on Earth is now five times more energetic than it was just 20 years ago.

The research proves that destructive ability of earthquakes on Earth increases alarmingly fast and that this trend is set to continue, unless the problem of "global warming" he words of Bob Dylan, 'how many times must a man look up, before he sees the sky'.
Have you Googled Dr Tom Chalko?

He thinks Global Warming may cause the Earth to explode.

rc

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Have you Googled Dr Tom Chalko?

He thinks Global Warming may cause the Earth to explode.
is he a doctor? how did he get his doctorate? did he jump in the Clyde and when he resurfaced it was in his inside pocket? please attack the data Noobster rather than the person.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Mar 10

is he a doctor? how did he get his doctorate? did he jump in the Clyde and when he resurfaced it was in his inside pocket? please attack the data Noobster rather than the person.
Rob, stop being so dramatic. I'm not 'attacking' anyone, merely giving some background information.

He has a Phd in laser holography, not sure what that has to do with earthquakes?

He has his own website here

http://selfhealing.net/

He has written a few books which you can buy from his website.

Thiaoouba Phrophecy
The Freedom of Choice
Mount Best Cookbook
Auras - Seeing is Believing
The Joy of Perfect Health

He publishes his journals on the Natural University website, including the one where explains how global warming may cause the Earth to explode.

Forgive me if i remain scpetical. But i will read his earthquake journal.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Mar 10

Here's a debunk of Dr Chalko's data.

http://scienceblogs.com/greengabbro/2008/06/richard_nixon_tamed_the_mole_p.php

rc

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Here's a debunk of Dr Chalko's data.

http://scienceblogs.com/greengabbro/2008/06/richard_nixon_tamed_the_mole_p.php
debunk smunk!

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10

Are you doing that preaching work? If so how?
And the Kingdom has been waiting on me to believe in Jesus before it can start? What does that mean?
And finally whoever said the Kingdom was ruled by the Watchtower Manny? Show me something that makes sense in that statement?
You are not a good reader are you? How can a Kingdom not have a King? Who is the king? Jesus is this king therefore you must believe on Jesus first. Then you tell others of this king. Not necessarily door to door but anyone who is your neighbor. Who is your neighbor? Christ asked this very question. Simply stated anyone who is near to you at the moment. So read more carefully I read the text plainly and I don't inject hidden meaning into it.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Mar 10

You are not a good reader are you? How can a Kingdom not have a King? Who is the king? Jesus is this king therefore you must believe on Jesus first. Then you tell others of this king. Not necessarily door to door but anyone who is your neighbor. Who is your neighbor? Christ asked this very question. Simply stated anyone who is near to you at the moment. ...[text shortened]... more carefully I read the text plainly and I don't inject hidden meaning into it.

Manny
You really didn't respond to all my questions...

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10

You really didn't respond to all my questions...
No I don't go door to door!! That's the only question that concerned you. You also asked about the scriptures themselves I answered.

Manny

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Mar 10

debunk smunk!
Interesting/amusing insight as to what passes for scientific credibility in Carrobie world.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Mar 10

No I don't go door to door!! That's the only question that concerned you. You also asked about the scriptures themselves I answered.

Manny