1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 01:53
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Oh yes you did ..... 😀

EDIT: Take a look in the "A new forum thread" in this forum and please also take a look at my post in the same thread ....
    There is no promise by me that I won't post in this forum and you're still off-topic.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:04
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    There is no promise by me that I won't post in this forum and you're still off-topic.
    THis is the post I am referring to.

I'm curious what formal bla bla you will use again to talk us into believing this is not a promise ....

02 Mar '05 16:16 :: 0 recommendations
    Originally posted by wib
    Me too. It'll be interesting to see how and if this works. I honestly hope it does. Will it flourish with real debates and discussions or will it become a barren wasteland consisting of nothing but religious zealots spouting off about their faith in the lord until no one longer listens and then they too dissapear?

We shall see.

religious zealots spouting off about their faith in the lord until no one longer listens and then they too dissapear?

If this actually happens, I might start believing in a Supreme Deity capable of miracles!

Thank you, Russ and this will probably be my only post in this Forum.

3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:11
    THis is the post I am referring to.

I'm curious what formal bla bla you will use again to talk us into believing this is not a promise ....

02 Mar '05 16:16 :: 0 recommendations
    Originally posted by wib
    Me too. It'll be interesting to see how and if this works. I honestly hope it does. Will it flourish with real debates and discussions or will ...[text shortened]... able of miracles!

That is not a promise that I will not post in this forum and you are still off-topic. Perhaps someone should alert your posts.
  4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:14
    I think it's safe to say that anyone reading this thread can skip over no1's posts because he made no relevant point whatsoever.

It is painfully obvious that Daniel foresaw the future, and it's also obvious who he attributed that to.

The question one needs to ask now is whether you want to place your faith in unproven, ridiculous notions such as a universe creating itself or a loving God who has entered our history to die on the cross so that we could reach Him and proves it again and again.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:164 edits

That is not a promise that I will not post in this forum and you are still off-topic. Perhaps someone should alert your posts.
    That's why I posted this in the same thread.

03 Mar '05 02:12 :: 0 recommendations
    religious zealots spouting off about their faith in the lord until no one longer listens and then they too dissapear?

If this actually happens, I might start believing in a Supreme Deity capable of miracles!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No1: "Thank you, Russ and this will probably be my only post in this Forum."

Promises, promises .......

6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:17
    Originally posted by Darfius
    I think it's safe to say that anyone reading this thread can skip over no1's posts because he made no relevant point whatsoever.

It is painfully obvious that Daniel foresaw the future, and it's also obvious who he attributed that to.

The question one needs to ask now is whether you want to place your faith in unproven, ridiculous notions such as ...[text shortened]... ntered our history to die on the cross so that we could reach Him and proves it again and again.
    One of the things Daniel was known for was interpreting dreams. Do you have any thoughts about the legacy of Freud and Jung around interpretation of dreams?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:17
    Originally posted by Darfius

The question one needs to ask now is whether you want to place your faith in unproven, ridiculous notions such as ...[text shortened]... ntered our history to die on the cross so that we could reach Him and proves it again and again.
    I think you better hope that anybody reading this thread skips over my posts (at least the ones before Ivanhoe's trolling) as they show that your interpretation of the passage in question is clearly incorrect, that it does not apply to Alexander the Great and if it was a prophecy at all, it was never fulfilled.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:18
    That's why I posted this in the same thread.

03 Mar '05 02:12 :: 0 recommendations

Thank you, Russ and ...[text shortened]... -------

I
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your incorrect characterization of my statement is not binding on me and you remain off-topic.
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:21
    Your incorrect characterization of my statement is not binding on me and you remain off-topic.
    No1: "... Your incorrect characterization of my statement is not binding on me .... "

The usual formal two bit lawyer bla bla .....

No1. I don't know about the Bible prophesies but I know your own prophecies stink like hell ...... 😵
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:23

No1: "Perhaps someone should alert your posts."

Coward, can't you fight your own battles.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:30
    No1: "Perhaps someone should alert your posts."

Coward, can't you fight your own battles.
    You're off-topic; hopefully you do not earn a forum ban.
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:40
    You're off-topic; hopefully you do not earn a forum ban.

Hypocrite .... 😀
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:42

Hypocrite .... 😀
    You're still off-topic.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:44
    You're still off-topic.

..... that will eventually pass, but not the fact that you're a hypocrite.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 02:50

..... that will eventually pass, but not the fact that you're a hypocrite.
    Of course I am not; I am discussing the topic of the thread; you aren't. Therefore, you are the hypocrite as you complain about off-topic posts in other threads. Thus, you should either start addressing the subject of this thread or stop posting here as you are attempting to hijack the thread. Shame on you, Ivanhoe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree