1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 14:04
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia;

Blasphemy is the disrespectful use of the name of one or more gods. It may include using sacred names as stress expletives without intention to pray or speak of sacred matters; it is also sometimes defined as language expressing disapproved beliefs, or disbelief. Sometimes blasphemy is used loosely to mean any profane language.

For me when a Christian says 'God I hate...' it makes me puzzle how they could- are they talking to God? I knew a family who went to church and they were only allowed to 'take the Lords name in vain' on week days- what's up with that?! I let my childern say 'shoot' and 'damm' that's about it.

Love to read what you think...
  2. Maryland
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 17:56
    Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
  3. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 18:54
    Just curious; does any theist consider the mere act of an atheist saying “there is no god” as an act of “Blasphemy” that should be punished by law?
  4. Maryland
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 19:53
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    Just curious; does any theist consider the mere act of an atheist saying “there is no god” as an act of “Blasphemy” that should be punished by law?
    I think Muslims think that way today, and, Christians and Jews have felt that way in the past. Thousands have been burned at the stake for blasphemy.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 23:45
    Originally posted by yo its me

Blasphemy is the disrespectful use of the name of one or more gods. It may include using sacred names as stress expletives without intention to pray or speak of sacred matters; it is also sometimes defined as language expressing disapproved beliefs, or disbelief. Sometimes blasphemy is used loosely to mean any prof ...[text shortened]... my childern say 'shoot' and 'damm' that's about it.

if it angers god to say his name in a negative way does it make him happy when you use it in a positive way like saying "oh god" in an orgasm?
  6. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 00:12
    Why should breaking a religious rule be punished by a secular law? My vote is no. I'm fond of the whole "separation of church and state" thing.
  7. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 01:05
    I'm sure there is at least one theist who believes that๐Ÿ™„
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 05:00
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    if it angers god to say his name in a negative way does it make him happy when you use it in a positive way like saying "oh god" in an orgasm?
    Who is the orgasm being shared with? Partner (married or otherwise)Han Solo?
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 05:33

Blasphemy is the disrespectful use of the name of one or more gods. It may include using sacred names as stress expletives without intention to pray or speak of sacred matters; it is also sometimes defined as language expressing disapproved beliefs, or disbelief. Sometimes blasphemy is used loosely to mean any prof ...[text shortened]... my childern say 'shoot' and 'damm' that's about it.

When christians begin to respect other religions and beliefs, then we can start to talk about others respecting the christian god.
  10. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 08:08
    Originally posted by nook7
    Who is the orgasm being shared with? Partner (married or otherwise)Han Solo?
    What if it is being shared by nobody?
    He/she could be doing it to himself/herself alone.
  11. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 08:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When christians begin to respect other religions and beliefs, then we can start to talk about others respecting the christian god.
    What a strange thing to say. Christians are the most excepting of ohter religions- that's why GB is so multicultral.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 08:20
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    There are 4 types of orgasm:

The postive orgasm: "ooohhh yes..."
    The negative orgasm: "Ooooohhh... nooooo."
    The holy orgasm: "Ohhhhh... God..." and
    The fake orgasm: "Oooohhh... EcstremeVenom..."

Damn, I'm funny.
  13. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 08:30
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Damn, I'm funny.
    Is multiple when you have all four? ๐Ÿ˜ต
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 09:48
    Is multiple when you have all four? ๐Ÿ˜ต
    No, that's just when you have sex with me.
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 18:22
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Damn, I'm funny.
    why would they have an orgasm n say "no?" shows how much you know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree