1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 20:591 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    All humans including Christians will have to answer to God for all things. He is a forgiving God but still has his laws and limits for a reason.

And lets get a couple things straight here.
    Just because you or someone else here wants an answer does not mean I have to answer just as you don't. And if the answer is not what you want to hear, too bad. I've answered as I believe and so should everyone else here.
    At Judgment time I would feel more comfortable saying to Christ, "I gladly gave my blood to save other's lives, just as You gave Your blood to save mine" rather than "I would not give any of my blood to save anyone's life."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 21:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    At Judgment time I would feel more comfortable saying to Christ, "I gladly gave my blood to save other's lives, just as You gave Your blood to save mine" rather than "I would not give any of my blood to save anyone's life."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    And that is your right.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 21:322 edits
    So in those cases of 100% death, you are sure beyond doubt that a blood transfusion will actually save 100% of these people? You would also guaranty there would be no ill side affects after the transfusion and even years after it was administered?

This is a perfect example of not being truthful with a so called situation like this. You make it sound ...[text shortened]... ngers that are actually there and that millions have paid the price for since it acceptance.
    [/b]
    So in those cases of 100% death, you are sure beyond doubt that a blood transfusion will actually save 100% of these people?

No. But why should that matter? A person who suffers malignant cancer has a 100% chance of death without treatment, but obviously no treatment guarantees 100% recovery from cancer. There is not to my knowledge a guaranteed cure for cancer. Obviously too treatments for cancers have a number of adverse effects but why should that be an argument against chemotherapy or radiotherapy?

This is a perfect example of not being truthful with a so called situation like this.

I am being perfectly truthful. I am not denying any health risks from a blood transfusion. Of course infection is a reality. I just do not see how it matters if the individual faces certain death without it. 100% certain death versus minute chance of infection. Do you recognise this symbol > ?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 22:07
    For you I am as I know you are here to argue and to tear down. I've posted these links for all to see and think about. I'm not here to argue about this information.
    Who's arguing? No one.

There is no need to ignore my posts Galveston, if you don't want ot answer, or can't answer, then just say so straght away and not create a situation where I have to keep bumping the thread to get you to respond.

I'm asking you if there are consequences for what my wife and I have done or not? I assume that if there are consequenses you would tell me, if not then I shall assume you feel there are none.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 06:23
    Galveston; as you refuse to answer my question I will assume you feel there are no spiritual consequences to my wife taking the life enhancing blood transfusion and that you are mearly tilting at windmills with this whole blood thing.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 19:08
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    [b]So in those cases of 100% death, you are sure beyond doubt that a blood transfusion will actually save 100% of these people?

No. But why should that matter? A person who suffers malignant cancer has a 100% chance of death without treatment, but obviously no treatment guarantees 100% recovery from cancer. There is not to my knowledge a guaranteed ...[text shortened]... thout it. 100% certain death versus minute chance of infection. Do you recognise this symbol > ?[/b]
    Yes I do know the symbol. The issue here though my friend is how much as a Christian do you put faith in your God? Forget the health issues. He says clearly with NO exceptions or even the hint of an exception ever for the future, to use blood.
    And with all the Bible says about blood and how God views it, even to the point of saying the blood of a murderer is the only way to redeem the balance of anothers death would God be satisfied.
    And all indications and wording throughout the Bible by God is do nothing at all ever with blood especially now that his son shed his. We are not even supposed to use it in a sacrifice setting.
    So again how much faith do you have in your God that if you or someone of your family dies either now because of an early death or a natural one do you feel they will or will not be resurrected to live again?
    Does not your Bible say this life we all have now is "only temporary"?
    Why take the chance that taking blood now to only lengthen our lifes a little is better then going against God's clear command to abstain, and take the chance of disobeying God and possibly loosing out of the life the Bible promisses?
    Would you murder someone? Then why take blood as those two items that God says NOT to do are in the same sentence in the Bible. One is as bad to him as the other.
    So are you willing to take that chance you might just have this transfusion thing wrong???????????????
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 19:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Galveston; as you refuse to answer my question I will assume you feel there are no spiritual consequences to my wife taking the life enhancing blood transfusion and that you are mearly tilting at windmills with this whole blood thing.
    Stop ASSuming...
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 19:45
    Yes I do know the symbol. The issue here though my friend is how much as a Christian do you put faith in your God? Forget the health issues. He says clearly with NO exceptions or even the hint of an exception ever for the future, to use blood.
    And with all the Bible says about blood and how God views it, even to the point of saying the blood of a murde ...[text shortened]... u willing to take that chance you might just have this transfusion thing wrong???????????????
    I don't believe in God and, even if I did, I would not consider this commandment legitimate unless I saw compelling reasons for God to give it. I don't think God arbitrarily prohibits things.
  9. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 19:50
    So in those cases of 100% death, you are sure beyond doubt that a blood transfusion will actually save 100% of these people? You would also guaranty there would be no ill side affects after the transfusion and even years after it was administered?

This is a perfect example of not being truthful with a so called situation like this. You make it sound ...[text shortened]... dangers that are actually there and that millions have paid the price for since it acceptance.
    So are you certain that blood transfusion causes certain death in 100% of cases?
  10. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 19:51
    Thanks for your honest answers. Also if one were to look at those links and even other info on the actual need for a transfusion when that decision is made by a doctor, it is said that many times blood is the quick fix but actually not needed. It is more convienient to do that instead of the doctors taking their time and using the blood alternatives.
    Do you posit that the doctors have limitless time, then?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 20:29
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    So are you certain that blood transfusion causes certain death in 100% of cases?
    Don't believe I ever said that.....
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 20:30
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    Do you posit that the doctors have limitless time, then?
    Don't believe I ever said that either.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 22:18
    And with all the Bible says about blood and how God views it, even to the point of saying the blood of a murde ...[text shortened]... u willing to take that chance you might just have this transfusion thing wrong???????????????
    You clearly have no clue what the bible means or even says. you arbitrarily accept some rules and dismiss others with absolutely no logic. some have perverted the bible to suit their goals, you don't even do that. you take a rule that is mentioned a couple of times, interpret it to mean "no blood transfusions" and as such refuse a procedure that might save your life.

i really do not care if you would refuse a blood transfusion, i really don't. every life is precious, but if a retard simply refuses to live, i say let him die. what i worry about is the number of states, countries where doctors would be required to ask for your permission to save your children's lives. and you would let them die rather than break the rule of your stupid sect, a rule no real christian abides by.

that is a very sad thing. i pray you never get the power and opportunity to murder your children
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 22:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    You clearly have no clue what the bible means or even says. you arbitrarily accept some rules and dismiss others with absolutely no logic. some have perverted the bible to suit their goals, you don't even do that. you take a rule that is mentioned a couple of times, interpret it to mean "no blood transfusions" and as such refuse a procedure that might s ...[text shortened]... is a very sad thing. i pray you never get the power and opportunity to murder your children
    And that's you opinion which there is over 7 billion of them on this planet. I don't worry about anyones opinion when it comes down to the Bible and God's commands. I only worry about his.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 22:36
    Stop ASSuming...
    Ok so there is a consequence? Please explain what it is for my wife and I.

Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree