Blood transfusion risk? God knew this long before man..

Blood transfusion risk? God knew this long before man..

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
12 Sep 12

Originally posted by galveston75
And that's you opinion which there is over 7 billion of them on this planet. I don't worry about anyones opinion when it comes down to the Bible and God's commands. I only worry about his.
yes, that is why there should be laws in place to protect the innocent (your hypothetical or not children) from people who do not worry about anyone's opinion but what they think is god's will

i find no difference between a jw refusing to allow a doctor to do a life saving transfusion on his son or daughter and the psychopath who murders his family because a voice identifying itself as god commanded him to.

both should be imprisoned/hospitalized and the children taken away.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Sep 12

And that's you opinion which there is over 7 billion of them on this planet. I don't worry about anyones opinion when it comes down to the Bible and God's commands. I only worry about his.
I think you are really worried about the Watchtower and your fellow JW's opinions. 😏

V

Moves
12 Sep 12

Don't believe I ever said that either.
So you admit that doctors have limited time, yet insist they resort to more time consuming treatments instead of spending that time to help more people?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 12

Originally posted by Vartiovuori
So you admit that doctors have limited time, yet insist they resort to more time consuming treatments instead of spending that time to help more people?
How do you know those alternative treatments take longer? Please expalin your knowledge on this subject....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Sep 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Ok so there is a consequence? Please explain what it is for my wife and I.

Thanks
I can't tell you how God views you and your wife's decisions on anything. That is between you two and God.

Z

Moves
12 Sep 12

I can't tell you how God views you and your wife's decisions on anything. That is between you two and God.
come now, don't be shy. please let us know how blood transfusion is a sin. how someone choosing to have blood transfusion and preserve the precious life that god gave us, which is his own command, is a sinner.

please let us know how the jws can suggest to a fellow man to die, rather than accept blood from a brother. how blood is precious, but the life of a human isn't. how blood is to be thrown away rather than given to another person as a gift. how people who donate blood are damned.

F

Moves
12 Sep 12

You say this, and yet it's interesting that you do NOT think you and your wife's decisions on things like this are just "between you two and God", indeed you choose to tell us how God views them.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
You say this, and yet it's interesting that you do NOT think you and your wife's decisions on things like this are just "between you two and God", indeed you choose to tell us how God views them.
And that's a bad thing? Is learning about God not good?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Sep 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
come now, don't be shy. please let us know how blood transfusion is a sin. how someone choosing to have blood transfusion and preserve the precious life that god gave us, which is his own command, is a sinner.

please let us know how the jws can suggest to a fellow man to die, rather than accept blood from a brother. how blood is precious, but the ...[text shortened]... wn away rather than given to another person as a gift. how people who donate blood are damned.
You got the only answer you are going to get from me. If you want more, read your bible.

Moves
13 Sep 12

All people learn from you is what your organisation thinks about God and therein lies the root of your problem here.

V

Moves
13 Sep 12

How do you know those alternative treatments take longer? Please expalin your knowledge on this subject....
You yourself said "Thanks for your honest answers. Also if one were to look at those links and even other info on the actual need for a transfusion when that decision is made by a doctor, it is said that many times blood is the quick fix but actually not needed. It is more convienient to do that instead of the doctors taking their time and using the blood alternatives."

This clearly implies that they take longer, no?

F

Moves
13 Sep 12

Perhaps you did not understand what I said?

You: "I can't tell you how God views you and your wife's decisions on anything. That is between you two and God."

But you reckon you CAN tell us how God views YOUR decisions. It seems, in your case, that is NOT between you and God.

In one case [your own] you seek, effectively, to tell us God's views on you on this issue. In another case [divegeester's] you suddenly don't know what God's views are on this issue. One matter is between a person and God, but when that person is you, the matter is not between you and God, it is aired publicly and you seek to speak for God.

And, lo and behold, you inform us that God approves of you and your decision about blood. What is more, in your view, us listening to you, is us "learning about God". And yet, you "can't tell [divegeester] how God views [him]". Indeed, when you suggest you offer "learning about God" what you actually mean is that you offer 'learning about how you have declared that God endorses your views'.

Strikes me as a dodger & deflector's way of passing judgement - in a furtive, passive aggressive way.

Moves
16 Sep 12
1 edit

Here is an account by a third generation ex Jehovah's Witness of the horrific situation he and his wife found themselves in when their baby girl required a life saving blood transfusion.

http://watchthetower.net/test.html

How can you read this account and still not recognise that the Jehobah's Witness organisation is a hard core cult with frightening doctrines and edicts.?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Here is an account by a third generation ex Jehovah's Witness of the horrific situation he and his wife found themselves in when their baby girl required a life saving blood transfusion.

http://watchthetower.net/test.html

How can you read this account and still not recognise that the Jehobah's Witness organisation is a hard core cult with frightening doctrines and edicts.?
It is not likely he will read it and learn the truth. It would be just as unusual as what happened to this man and his wife after all those years of taking orders from the watchtower.

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
It is not likely he will read it and learn the truth. It would be just as unusual as what happened to this man and his wife after all those years of taking orders from the watchtower.
I don't think Galveston is allowed to read it. Therin lies the problem with cults.