Born again!

Born again!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Sep 13

Originally posted by galveston75
That command from God was to "ALL" humans not just to Noah and his family. If all humans had stayed in line with God and all human had stayed truthful to him in their lifes and willingly obeyed the laws he set out such as to "abstain from blood" no one on this planet would ever accept a blood transfusion. In fact no one would ever even concieve of such a ...[text shortened]... Noah and did he add an addendum that all others after Noah were exempt? Don't think so....
Yes the addendum was his Son Jesus who said that NOTHING THAT GOES INTO A MAN CAN DEFILE HIM ... NOTHING.

.. Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? (Mark 7:18-19 KJV)

Read that slowly and digest it pal. Nothing that goes into your belly can defile you becuase IT DOES NOT ENTER INTO YOUR HEART.

WHAT GOES INTO YOUR BELLY IS PASSED OUT INTO THE TOILET.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Sep 13

Originally posted by Agerg
[b] Did God say this only applied to Noah and did he add an addendum that all others after Noah were exempt? Don't think so....

Similarly, did God say this only applied to blood that comes from other people or is synthesised by people? Don't think so... He said "abstain from blood", no ifs, no buts, no special cases or exceptions - just abstain from b ...[text shortened]... to God?? Please tell me why do you defy your God by not abstaining from *ALL* blood???
😕[/b]
Nice one.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 13

Originally posted by Rajk999
Yes the addendum was his Son Jesus who said that NOTHING THAT GOES INTO A MAN CAN DEFILE HIM ... NOTHING.

[i].. [b]Are ye so without understanding also?
Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging ...[text shortened]... e IT DOES NOT ENTER INTO YOUR HEART.

WHAT GOES INTO YOUR BELLY IS PASSED OUT INTO THE TOILET.[/b]
That again would be a total contradiction from what his Father commanded. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN in the Bible.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 13

Nice one.
OMG....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Sep 13
1 edit

That again would be a total contradiction from what his Father commanded. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN in the Bible.
Yes it does happen in the Bible. Do you really read the Bible?

God commanded that adulterers, on the say so of two witnesses, be put to death. Do you remember what Christ said about that?

The entire Old Testament does not apply to Gentiles.
The New Testament and the New Covenant which Christ instituted applies to Gentiles. It is not called a contradiction. Its a change from the OLD law to the NEW, as the OLD is passed.

Read Hebrews chap 8 and 9.

Moves
05 Sep 13

Oh I see. And I guess you have it all right ole buddy?
No of course not and I've never implied that at all. You on the other hand believe that your religious corporation's leadership is sole holder of Gods truth on Earth...or is that not the case anymore? Furthermore as far as I've been able to ascertain, you do not disagree with any JW doctrine or teaching whatsoever, correct?

So you asking me the question "so you think you have it all right...?" is a little hypocritical don't you think.

Moves
05 Sep 13
4 edits

Originally posted by Agerg
[b] Did God say this only applied to Noah and did he add an addendum that all others after Noah were exempt? Don't think so....

Similarly, did God say this only applied to blood that comes from other people or is synthesised by people? Don't think so... He said "abstain from blood", no ifs, no buts, no special cases or exceptions - just abstain from b to God?? Please tell me why do you defy your God by not abstaining from *ALL* blood???
😕[/b]
As Galveston will probably not reply to you I will.

You are correct. There is a principle inChristianity that says if you choose to place yourself under one part of the law then you are subject to all of it. That includes all the OT law.

These big religious corporations enjoy bringing the law into their teaching because it brings with it control and power over the laity, however the teaching does not stand up to the slightest scrutiny when contextualised with the wider Christian teaching and indeed the practicality, ethics and sound moral judgement of everyday human life.

The JWs bang on and on about abstaining from blood as Galveston is doing in this thread but when pressed into a situational example such as saving the life of a child through a blood transfusion, they default to "personal conscience". It is ridiculous in the extreme.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 13

"Similarly, did God say this only applied to blood that comes from other people or is synthesised by people? Don't think so... He said "abstain from blood", no ifs, no buts, no special cases or exceptions - just abstain from b to God?? Please tell me why do you defy your God by not abstaining from *ALL* blood???"

And we do abstain from all blood........

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 13

Originally posted by divegeester
No of course not and I've never implied that at all. You on the other hand believe that your religious corporation's leadership is sole holder of Gods truth on Earth...or is that not the case anymore? Furthermore as far as I've been able to ascertain, you do not disagree with any JW doctrine or teaching whatsoever, correct?

So you asking me the question "so you think you have it all right...?" is a little hypocritical don't you think.
So you are saying that no one and no group can have the understanding of the Bible correct? So your saying were all wrong which by the way would include yourself?
Has history not shown that God has had either a person or a group or even a nation of people under his approval and guidence in the past?
Do you deny that the Bible says "Jehovah would have a people for his name" which is Jehovah and no one uses that name in teaching to others as we do? You just mock those scriptures that don't agree with your ideas of what is and isn't believeable in the Bible to you.

I have seen absolutely no proof from anything you've ever said that you have a clue to anything in the bible and you certianly have no insight to God and his ways and who he is and isn't working thru on this planet.
Your like speaking to a stone and you have even less spiritual understanding then it has.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Sep 13

"Similarly, did God say this only applied to blood that comes from other people or is synthesised by people? Don't think so... He said "abstain from blood", no ifs, no buts, no special cases or exceptions - just abstain from b to God?? Please tell me why do you defy your God by not abstaining from *ALL* blood???"

And we do abstain from all blood........
To abstain from ALL blood, you need to be a vegetarian.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 13

To abstain from ALL blood, you need to be a vegetarian.
Knew this silly comment would pop up again. You guys can't see past you noses can you with any kind of commen sense in understanding of the Bible.

Why but I'll try this one last time even though I know it's a complete waist of time.

Did God not tell Noah to drain the blood out of all animals they kill for food? Do you seriously think for one second that God does not know this and knows that not all the blood comes out of the flesh when hung to bleed? One has to understand he does know this and is simply asking to make every effort possible to drain the blood out.
One would think you would know this simpleton issue but it keeps coming up again and again.
Why this so hard for you and the others to grasp I have no idea other then you just want to argue or you truly are just so messed up by satan you just can't.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Sep 13

So you are saying that no one and no group can have the understanding of the Bible correct? So your saying were all wrong which by the way would include yourself?
Has history not shown that God has had either a person or a group or even a nation of people under his approval and guidence in the past?
Do you deny that the Bible says "Jehovah would hav ...[text shortened]... Your like speaking to a stone and you have even less spiritual understanding then it has.
Because you use the name Jehovah more than others, you think you are God's chosen people?

I know you are that stupid, but do you really think God is that shallow?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Sep 13

Knew this silly comment would pop up again. You guys can't see past you noses can you with any kind of commen sense in understanding of the Bible.

Why but I'll try this one last time even though I know it's a complete waist of time.

Did God not tell Noah to drain the blood out of all animals they kill for food? Do you seriously think for one sec ...[text shortened]... her then you just want to argue or you truly are just so messed up by satan you just can't.
Why is it so hard for you grasp that Christ's laws changed all that? Christ said that NOTHING that goes into a man can defile him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Sep 13

Exotic Dancer is saved by the Lord Jesus -

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 13

Why is it so hard for you grasp that Christ's laws changed all that? Christ said that NOTHING that goes into a man can defile him.
That has nothing to do with blood but you do and believe as you want.

WE follow gods direct words and do not loose faith in his words and commands and would never whitewash them to fit our desires.

No where has that law ever, ever, ever been canceled and we will never change from obeying this law until he tells us differently.

You or no one here is ever going to change our minds so you are waisting your time by posting this antichrist mumbo jumbo.