1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '13 03:401 edit
    Why do the Jehovah's Witnesses always skulk off in the middle of a conversation, usually when a question to them requires answering.

Edit: Galveston75 - last post 4 days ago - last move 5 hours ago.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 00:33
    Bump...
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Sep '13 23:09
    Calling on the name of the Lord Jesus -

YouTube
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Sep '13 02:421 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why do the Jehovah's Witnesses always skulk off in the middle of a conversation, usually when a question to them requires answering.

Edit: Galveston75 - last post 4 days ago - last move 5 hours ago.
    Mark 6:11
    and as many as may not receive you, nor hear you, going out thence, shake off the dust that is under your feet for a testimony to them; verily I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom or Gomorrah in a day of judgment than for that city.

I have better things to do then to waist my valueable time trying to explain what you will never understand.
    You have no desire to know the good and truthful things of the Bible. You have your own personal agenda and that seems to be to destroy those good and truthful things that God does teach his people and it is those things we love to share with those who's hearts are searching for the truths in the Bible and who in turn God allows to learn.
    You are only still alive because it is not Gods time yet to end this system and the ones who have no interest in him and his ways.
    I truely hope you and others here might somehow have a change of heart in the very near future....... as you are on borrowed time.

No need to do that stupid "bumping" me as this will be the last time I'll waist any time with you.....
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '13 03:56
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Mark 6:11
    and as many as may not receive you, nor hear you, going out thence, shake off the dust that is under your feet for a testimony to them; verily I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom or Gomorrah in a day of judgment than for that city.

I have better things to do then to waist my valueable time trying to explain what you will ne ...[text shortened]... do that stupid "bumping" me as this will be the last time I'll waist any time with you.....
    All I asked was if JWs are permitted to be guided by personal conscience in a matter of life and death, where death can be avoided by a blood transfusion?

Does that question really warrant this outburst?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree