1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 20:49
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Why would he wage war, so he can harden his heart?
    Do you still agree with the ideas you gave in the first post of this thread?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 01:441 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Do you still agree with the ideas you gave in the first post of this thread?
    Anything that reject Jesus is a sin.

Do all things through Christ not Mary the Bible says.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 02:06
    Anything that reject Jesus is a sin.

Do all things through Christ not Mary the Bible says.
    Is that a Yes? You still feel everything in the first post is correct?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 04:30
    1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)
    ---------------

In the verse below I don't see anyone elses name but Christs.

Phl 4:13, I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 06:17
    RB hates the mother of God
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 06:20
    1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it ...[text shortened]... elses name but Christs.

Why are you afraid to answer my question? Fear is not something a Christian is supposed to show. Do you still agree with everything you posted in the first post of this thread? Is the Catholic Mary a devil? Is the RCC the "Great Whore"? Do Catholics call the Pope "a god"? And all the rest. Do you still believe such things are true? Stop being such a coward, RB.
  7. Colorado
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 08:46

2) Ask and it ...[text shortened]... elses name but Christs.

John 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honor myself, my honor is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 7:28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.

Jesus made it clear that he was not here to glorify himself, but God the father. If Jesus is worshiped and trusted to deliver prayers to God, it’s not too much of a stretch to have Marry deliver the prayers as well. How is this a sin? Is Marry not a saint as well?
  8. Moving on...
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 10:31
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    RB hates the mother of God
    RB has slagged off his own mother in these forums..he certainly isn't going to give a hoot for anyone else's mum including Gods'
  9. Not Kansas
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 11:10
    Originally posted by wucky3
    RB has slagged off his own mother in these forums..he certainly isn't going to give a hoot for anyone else's mum including Gods'
    Let us pray RB never sires a daughter.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 20:07
    Originally posted by wucky3
    You wouldn't understand because you are not saved. Mary is just another person like the rest of us.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 20:08
    Why are you afraid to answer my question? Fear is not something a Christian is supposed to show. Do you still agree with everything you posted in the first post of this thread? Is the Catholic Mary a devil? Is the RCC the "Great Whore"? Do Catholics call the Pope "a god"? And all the rest. Do you still believe such things are true? Stop being such a coward, RB.
    You know where I stand I could say what ever I want becasue this is not a face to face conversation.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 20:10
    In the O.T. people brought Doves to sacrifice for sins and Mary still does that in the book of Luke.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 23:13
    You know where I stand I could say what ever I want becasue this is not a face to face conversation.
    You stand on the side of ignorant bigotry; you've made that perfectly obvious. The only thing I don't get is why Ivanhoe stands with you when he claims to find your positions abhorrent. It's quite a mystery.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 00:02
    In the O.T. people brought Doves to sacrifice for sins and Mary still does that in the book of Luke.
    Will Mary have to answer for this in the Great Judgment?
  15. The sky
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 00:12
    You stand on the side of ignorant bigotry; you've made that perfectly obvious. The only thing I don't get is why Ivanhoe stands with you when he claims to find your positions abhorrent. It's quite a mystery.
    Ivanhoe works in mysterious ways.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree