Boxing match.

Boxing match.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Zugzwang; 'a position in chess when any possible move will worsen your position."

Rather like your approach to posting in these forums, where whatever you decide to post just makes your position weaker.

ho ho ho
thankyou Santa,

[after playing out all possible outcomes for Global Thermonuclear War]
Joshua: Greetings, Professor Falken.
Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua.
Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Aug 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
thankyou Santa,

[after playing out all possible outcomes for Global Thermonuclear War]
Joshua: Greetings, Professor Falken.
Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua.
Joshua: A strange game. [b]The only winning move is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?[/b]
Stephen Falken: Now, children, come on over here. I'm going to tell you a bedtime story. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. Once upon a time, there lived a magnificent race of animals that dominated the world through age after age. They ran, they swam, and they fought and they flew, until suddenly, quite recently, they disappeared. Nature just gave up and started again. We weren't even apes then. We were just these smart little rodents hiding in the rocks. And when we go, nature will start again. With the bees, probably. Nature knows when to give up, David.

Moves
06 Aug 15

Originally posted by redbadger
and you are a pointless bitch but I forgive you.
Better to a pointless bitch, than just pointless.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 15

Stephen Falken: Now, children, come on over here. I'm going to tell you a bedtime story. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. Once upon a time, there lived a magnificent race of animals that dominated the world through age after age. They ran, they swam, and they fought and they flew, until suddenly, quite recently, they disappeared. Nature ...[text shortened]... en we go, nature will start again. With the bees, probably. Nature knows when to give up, David.
😲

c

Moves
09 Aug 15

I have been away from the forum for a few days......in training. I am feeling very good about my fitness level, and boxing skills.

I absolutely love the posts here, and the fact that most want to see me kick dive's butt.

Don't worry, I am almost in peak condition. 🙂

c

Moves
09 Aug 15

So.....again, I am in good shape, and will hit 'dive' with a hard right, and then hit him with Suzianne's big ol KJV Bible as a left.....and he will be down for the count. And, the blessings of the Lord will be upon him.

"Humble yourself......lest ye be humbled"

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3

I have been away from the forum for a few days......in training.
Potty training?

c

Moves
10 Aug 15
1 edit

Potty training?
Lol, lol, lol. Yes!! Potty training.....and, I've almost got it! 🙂

Edit: I had a 'mistake' today, lol, lol, lol. But, overall, it's going well. Lol.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
11 Aug 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Lol, lol, lol. Yes!! Potty training.....and, I've almost got it! 🙂

Edit: I had a 'mistake' today, lol, lol, lol. But, overall, it's going well. Lol.
Oh sure... you may have almost got it now, but just wait until you're in your sixties and seventies and eighties... and nineties... and hundreds!

I'm an optimist

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
11 Aug 15

'My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realising Him.'

Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi was a fool and was not a saintly man as portrayed.

He was a politician that used religion selfishly.

Using religion to realize ones political goals is a great offence.

Lay persons would have no clue to the truth of Gandhi, and most would think him some sought of Holy man.

This is what happens when people don't no the difference between true religion and false religion.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Aug 15

Originally posted by divegeester
😴
You mean one little jab was enough to put you asleep and down for the count? 😀

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Aug 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL - the green covered New world translation went out of fashion ages ago, get with it! As for beating me up with the King James version I'd simply run away over a river for its well known that witches cannot cross running water! and I would mock you from the other side! gleeful in the knowledge!
The green one was the one your Watchtower god forgot to change some things to agree with the false teachings. 😏

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Aug 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Mahatma Gandhi was a fool and was not a saintly man as portrayed.

He was a politician that used religion selfishly.

Using religion to realize ones political goals is a great offence.

Lay persons would have no clue to the truth of Gandhi, and most would think him some sought of Holy man.

This is what happens when people don't no the difference between true religion and false religion.
Hey, lay off Gandhi.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
The green one was the one your Watchtower god forgot to change some things to agree with the false teachings. 😏
Shouldn't you be dancing with snakes or parroting some line from your friends the Pharisees to support your blasphemous trinity? Why do you hate Jesus?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Aug 15