1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 11:11
    i am offering a petition to all those who would like to see Taco returned to the forum where he can spread his good natured brand of blah as freely as anyone else, please sign below,

robbie carrobie
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 12:09
    Noobster asked me to post in his behalf as he busy at present, thanks Noobster

Proper Knob
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 12:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

Proper Knob
    i can speak on behalf of Galvo as well, hes my brother.

Galveston
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 12:28
    Methinks our Taco drives crazy our Freaky, bbarr, Agerg and divegeester amongst else because of his speaking-in-tongue Eddy-indoctrinated dull preaching, however in my opinion he should remain as free as any other RHP member to express himself the way he wants once he refrains from spamming
    😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 12:361 edit
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Methinks our Taco drives crazy our Freaky, bbarr, Agerg and divegeester amongst else because of his speaking-in-tongue Eddy-indoctrinated dull preaching, however in my opinion he should remain as free as any other RHP member to express himself the way he wants once he refrains from spamming
    😵
    I agree dear beetle but one needs only to get used to the language and if it seems at first to be incomprehensible and lacking clarity, all one needs to do is ask for a simpler statement. Your noble egalitarian sensibilities shine through dear Beetle and don't try to hide them with that black cloak of modesty! Perhaps all he heeds is someone to take him aside an say, Taco, pick your opponents more carefully.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 13:205 edits
    Here's an idea...for every post which is of the form "amen", "huhuhu =P", etc... I'll find another post to respond "bollox", "plah >:[ ", etc...
    Every time he bombards (needlessly) a post with scripture, I'll post something and bombard it (needlessly) with excerpts from the God Delusion
    Every time he randomly talks about how he was party to some miracle or other, I'll randomly make a post about how it 'was a miracle' that the UK Lottery numbers drawn on some day 2 years ago took a particular form as opposed to another of 14 million other choices.
    Every time he posts he personally loves some internet stranger, I'll post that I don't care about some internet stranger

You have to refrain from being annoyed at me for doing this. over and over and over and over and ... and over again
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 14:00
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Here's an idea...for every post which is of the form "amen", "huhuhu =P", etc... I'll find another post to respond "bollox", "plah >:[ ", etc...
    Every time he bombards (needlessly) a post with scripture, I'll post something and bombard it (needlessly) with excerpts from the God Delusion
    Every time he randomly talks about how he was party to some miracle or o ...[text shortened]... yed at me for doing this. over and over and over and over and ... and over again
    And why would you love to behave this way?
    😵
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 14:25
    Is he in purgatory?
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 14:32
    That numpty doesn't know his ass from his elbow. His stream of consciousness keyboard diarrhea was some of the worst dreck ever printed in the English language. He should not only be banned from this forum but banned from cyberspace altogether.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 14:49
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Is he in purgatory?
    yes, certain elements of the forum asked a mod to caste him into purgatory, shame on them. All donations to free Taco from purgatory should be sent to, The free Taco from purgatory charity, c/o robbie carrobie, RHP, spirituality forum

Taco if you are out there, here is a tune my friend, Concierto de Aranjuez by Joaquín Rodrigo,

YouTube&feature=fvsr
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 14:50
    Originally posted by darvlay
    That numpty doesn't know his ass from his elbow. His stream of consciousness keyboard diarrhea was some of the worst dreck ever printed in the English language. He should not only be banned from this forum but banned from cyberspace altogether.
    his blah is as good as your blah
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 15:17

Proper Knob
    Ermm..........?

I think i may have missed that conversation we appeared to have. As for Mr Lettuce, i've never read a whole post of his, and now i don't bother. My BS-Filter does it's job, and i pass him by.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 15:17
    his blah is as good as your blah
    Nobody's blah is as good as my blah.
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 15:34
    Originally posted by black beetle
    And why would you love to behave this way?
    😵
    What can I say...I'm just a sucker for symmetry! Anyway I'm sure Robbie wouldn't have a problem with this; what's good for the goose being good for the gander and all.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 15:351 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Nobody's blah is as good as my blah.
    blah blah blah sheep have you any wool, blah blah blah blah three bags full

there you see, just as good!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree