1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 16:01
    Originally posted by Agerg
    What can I say...I'm just a sucker for symmetry! Anyway I'm sure Robbie wouldn't have a problem with this; what's good for the goose being good for the gander and all.
    I fail to see why somebody would love to behave in symmetry to our Taco's attitude -but kindly please do your thing😵
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 16:08
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I fail to see why somebody would love to behave in symmetry to our Taco's attitude -but kindly please do your thing😵
    Oh I think you're just trying to be cute...don't keep trying! 😵
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 20:35
    Bring him back. Give him another chance..its not like he is real offensive.

I asked him to stop using some stupid symbol and he did, so that shows me he is capable of change.
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Nov '10 04:54
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Oh I think you're just trying to be cute...don't keep trying! 😵
    So you think😵
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '10 20:271 edit
    If Waco is mano he will take his ban on the chin (as many of us have had over the years) and come back wiser and refreshed.

Edit: emphases on the wiser
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 04:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If Waco is mano he will take his ban on the chin (as many of us have had over the years) and come back wiser and refreshed.

Wishfull thinking😵
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 10:05
    Originally posted by divegeester

taco sent me a correspondence yesterday detailing some of the hatred that he has been subjected to in private, if i was him i don't think i would come back here either. It is in my opinion nothing short of cyber bullying and utter hypocrisy on the part of this site, its owners for failing to do something about it and those who instigated it, for while Taco is banned the real perpetrator of hatred remains at large!
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 11:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    taco sent me a correspondence yesterday detailing some of the hatred that he has been subjected to in private, if i was him i don't think i would come back here either. It is in my opinion nothing short of cyber bullying and utter hypocrisy on the part of this site, its owners for failing to do something about it and those who instigated it, for while Taco is banned the real perpetrator of hatred remains at large!
    ROTFLMAO

That whack job Pm''d me with his usual drivel. He is the one contacting others outside of the forums.
    Ban couldnt happen to a more deserving person. Long time coming and about time the mods solicited these forums properly.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 12:281 edit
    Originally posted by nook7
    ROTFLMAO

That whack job Pm''d me with his usual drivel. He is the one contacting others outside of the forums.
    Ban couldnt happen to a more deserving person. Long time coming and about time the mods solicited these forums properly.
    drivel is one thing, sinister and cowardly verbal abuse which degrades a person with intent to humiliate them and make them feel valueless is quite another, but then again, i don't expect you to understand for that would take empathy!
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 15:44
    josephw doesn't understand why taco was banned in the first place.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 15:46
    "...the real perpetrator of hatred remains at large!"

Satan?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 16:23
    Originally posted by josephw
    josephw doesn't understand why taco was banned in the first place.
    he was banned for 'spamming', and yes, you could say it was satanic, but unless Satan posts in these very forums, i doubt its him personally, most likely an emissary.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 18:001 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 21:051 edit
    You are allowing your dislike of me to cloud your judgment.

I am not going to demean myself by trying to defend your allegations of me in relation to this destructive and manipulative troll, but I advise you as a regular forum contributor to rethink your allegiances.
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 21:49
    Nearly two full pages and I'm the first to bid Good Riddance?

Come on people.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree