1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '10 23:52
    Originally posted by Palynka
    And you believed him?!? 😲
    'love believes all things!', 1 Corinthians 13:7 (in that we try to impute pure motives to someone until they are proven to be nefarious and even then. . . . )
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '10 23:541 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Maybe it's Robbie wot dun it and he's just laying a smoke-screen...
    robbie dun nufin, cause theres nufin 'ere what robbie likes!
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 02:27
    taco is a person with serious mental health issues. On top of those issues he has a nasty habit of spamming the forum. He has been warned numerous times, and even had a few short "vacations". His presence is disruptive mostly because he posts nonsense and bumps old threads with nothing to say. This behavior drives those who would like to follow along or even post in current threads.

I harbor no ill will towards him, I just want him to stop spamming and tarding up the forum.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 09:31
    Originally posted by duecer
    taco is a person with serious mental health issues. On top of those issues he has a nasty habit of spamming the forum. He has been warned numerous times, and even had a few short "vacations". His presence is disruptive mostly because he posts nonsense and bumps old threads with nothing to say. This behavior drives those who would like to follow along or even ...[text shortened]...
    I harbor no ill will towards him, I just want him to stop spamming and tarding up the forum.
    interesting is the fact that I can have a conversation with him, more so than many of the numerous hate mongers who remain at large, why is that dear Deucer?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 10:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    robbie dun nufin, cause theres nufin 'ere what robbie likes!
    Perhaps "the lady doth protest too much, methinks..."

😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 10:49
    i doubt you could really demean yourself much further to be perfectly honest, sorry but you don't frighten me!
    Lol. So you gonna say who it was or not?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 12:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Lol. So you gonna say who it was or not?
    nice try but the person has practically fessed up to it as you are very well aware. I did post the contents of some of the hate mail, but they were removed as apparently one cannot post the contents of private messages in a public forum, even though it is in the public interest to do so!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 12:311 edit
    Perhaps "the lady doth protest too much, methinks..."

😉
    look guv, its a fair cop, in'it, but robbie dun nowt to be 'shamed about! Look through the posts, the evidence is there!
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 12:43
    look guv, its a fair cop, in'it, but robbie dun nowt to be 'shamed about! Look through the posts, the evidence is there!
    Ah, I wuz just winding you up dude, I'm sure you'd never do such a thing.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 12:512 edits
    Ah, I wuz just winding you up dude, I'm sure you'd never do such a thing.
    Lol, I dunno mate, i been robbed in Tottenham, got lost in Wimbledon, had to walk from Millhill to city centre cause there was a bus strike once, bless them Londoners, any chance of a little Lundon banter is what i like!

strawberries, 'free boxes fur a pand, get strawberries 'ere, free fur a pand!
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 13:06
    Lol, I dunno mate, i been robbed in Tottenham, got lost in Wimbledon, had to walk from Millhill to city centre cause there was a bus strike once, bless them Londoners, any chance of a little Lundon banter is what i like!

strawberries, 'free boxes fur a pand, get strawberries 'ere, free fur a pand!
    Sahnds like yer god's testing yer metal, me ole china. Knock it on the 'ead an go jewish or summat, that'll learn 'im.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 20:56
    nice try but the person has practically fessed up to it as you are very well aware. I did post the contents of some of the hate mail, but they were removed as apparently one cannot post the contents of private messages in a public forum, even though it is in the public interest to do so!
    I'm not aware of who it was but at least you didn't think it was me.
  13. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    14 Nov '10 01:38
    interesting is the fact that I can have a conversation with him, more so than many of the numerous hate mongers who remain at large, why is that dear Deucer?
    maybe you to have a mental ilnness?😕
  14. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '10 06:44
    Yeah, bring back taco and pizza hut too, you racists !

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree