1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '10 07:31
    Originally posted by black beetle
    He explained about “moralilty”, which is empty -but you need many words; I will give you many words

We resolve in Bodhi, we regulate and cultivate ourselves

We bring forth a great resolve with a pure mind of Great Kindness and Compassion

It is my knowledge that when you cultivate yourself this way, you get all the good roots

When you get all ...[text shortened]... mproper views

This is the Sudden Teaching of the Thus Come One

May All Beings Be Happy😵
    Exhaust your good karma as well😵
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 07:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Exhaust your good karma as well😵
    This is a task for the immovable bodhisattvas; get to enter Supreme Joy first and avoid confusion😵
  3. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    12 May '10 08:33
    He explained about “moralilty”, which is empty -but you need many words; I will give you many words

We resolve in Bodhi, we regulate and cultivate ourselves

We bring forth a great resolve with a pure mind of Great Kindness and Compassion

It is my knowledge that when you cultivate yourself this way, you get all the good roots

When you get all ...[text shortened]... mproper views

This is the Sudden Teaching of the Thus Come One

May All Beings Be Happy😵
    Thanks, black beetle.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 May '10 08:581 edit
    No, I do not need many words, I need a clear and understandable explanation. To me, your words are many but meaningless - or rather they do not communicate anything to me even though it is clear that you are trying to do so.
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 09:05
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I do not need many words, I need a clear and understandable explanation. To me, your words are many but meaningless - or rather they do not communicate anything to me even though it is clear that you are trying to do so.
    I tried not a thing; I gave you the words, now you have to do your chores: no chores, no fruit😵
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 09:05
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Thanks, black beetle.
    I thank you too, my friend😵
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '10 11:17
    This is a task for the immovable bodhisattvas; get to enter Supreme Joy first and avoid confusion😵
    Aye!😞
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 11:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Aye!😞
    Then why do you make this face instead of cultivating your own direct insight onto the lack of inherent being in all phenomena?
    Methinks that foal karoly aczel cavorting about in the meadow wants to have the Buddhas and the bodhisattvas manifested ad infinitum in the Floating World for its favour for the next 80.000 years😵
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 May '10 12:18
    I tried not a thing; I gave you the words, now you have to do your chores: no chores, no fruit😵
    But your words are of no use to me. You wasted your time. If you cannot communicate in a language I can understand, then why do you bother? It is you that needs to either do your chores (and use comprehensible language) or stop wasting your time.

And why do you contradict yourself by saying you did not try and then suggesting that chores are important?
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 13:00
    But your words are of no use to me. You wasted your time. If you cannot communicate in a language I can understand, then why do you bother? It is you that needs to either do your chores (and use comprehensible language) or stop wasting your time.

And why do you contradict yourself by saying you did not try and then suggesting that chores are important?
    I wasted my time not although in your opinion my words are of no use to you;

What exactly you do not understand regarding the phrase "It is my knowledge that once you cultivate morality, concentration and wisdom whilst overcoming greed, hatred, and delusion, you feel naturally free to benefit other living beings and other people; overcoming selfishness is the key" ?

I do not "bother" either. I do my chores and I communicate with many at many levels in no time; you cannot understand because you do not bother to understand.

I do not contradict myself. I did not tried, and I offered you many words out of kindness and compassion acting freely according to my tradition. And I do suggest that chores are important😵
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '10 13:01

Ah, I see the paper cut of birdwatching has sliced through your many blades of flowing grass clippings. May the seed borne on the wings of frozen grasshoppers delicately lift your skirt hoops.

Piece.😵
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 13:14
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Ah, I see the paper cut of birdwatching has sliced through your many blades of flowing grass clippings. May the seed borne on the wings of frozen grasshoppers delicately lift your skirt hoops.

Piece.😵
    A .357 S&W Magnum Piece😵
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '10 13:45
    A .357 S&W Magnum Piece😵
    With invisible bullets of universalistic ballistics.
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 May '10 14:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    With invisible bullets of universalistic ballistics.
    It is a fine Piece if you can get it😵
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 May '10 14:48
    Then why do you make this face instead of cultivating your own direct insight onto the lack of inherent being in all phenomena?
    Methinks that foal karoly aczel cavorting about in the meadow wants to have the Buddhas and the bodhisattvas manifested ad infinitum in the Floating World for its favour for the next 80.000 years😵
    Its a work in progress, the face was just part of my response.
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree