Bye for now

Bye for now

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
More like the faithful remnant of Bible believing sons and daughters of God living in a wasteland full of people trying to wipe any mention of God from the culture.
Perspective is an interesting thing.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
FFS cheer up.
FFS stop trying to tell me what to do. How many times do I have to tell you?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Perspective is an interesting thing.
Even more interesting from God's perspective, which is the only true perspective there is.

The heart of God is revealed in the scriptures.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Tell you something pal, you have far more decent qualities
which Jesus said that his followers must have than these jokers :
sonship
second son
suzainne
romans1009

Those religious hypocrites are goats who ridicule and laugh at the sheep of Christ.

Take a break from this cesspool of disgusting socalled Christians.
I can handle them. God made me strong, and I still have a few more things to tell them.
Cheers bro. I'm just winding down here . Got some serious woodwork to get into . Making my son a bed!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

You sound like a guy working himself up for a fight.

Why don't you just quit huffing and puffing and throw a punch?
I never lose my cool, mind you I defend my loved ones .

Projecting much ?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Seek the advice of your family Charlie and people you trust in the real world. If you're having a hard time then going to see your GP is a wise course of action for anybody. (That's not a judgment, just a recognition that GP's can offer a wide variety of support). Nobody here wishes you harm. Do something positive, for you and your family.
My family and friends support me 100% they know my life is spiritual . My son looks on me in awe since I started posting back here in January

I would defend them from your mediocrity to the hilt. You're a wolf dressed in sheeps clothing

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Nobody can tell you what to do.

But I can tell you who you need to know.

Romans 12:1, 2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

God is begging you to know Him, as He is revealed in Jesus Christ.

Moves
14 Apr 18

Well that was the first time, but my comment was rhetorical.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

Nobody can tell you what to do.

But I can tell you who you need to know.

Romans 12:1, 2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: [b]but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind
, ...[text shortened]... and perfect, will of God.

God is begging you to know Him, as He is revealed in Jesus Christ.[/b]
I bring you all a simple message which changed my life:You are God.

However nobody is above the Lord

No separation

The bible speaks to me in metaphor and since my return I've been able to pick the sheep ftom the goats. You all know who you are

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

Well that was the first time, but my comment was rhetorical.
Amnesia ?

Moves
14 Apr 18

Even more interesting from God's perspective, which is the only true perspective there is.

The heart of God is revealed in the scriptures.
Interesting deflection; calling on God as your witness that you are what you claim to be rather than how you are perceived.

Do you have some evidence that God’s perspective of you is aligned with your own or my perspective of you?

Moves
14 Apr 18

Amnesia ?
Link?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

Link?
No. No more answering your rubbish questions . You've repeatedly accused me of being on drugs, Romans for posting all night,etc. - etc.
As if our personal lives had anything to do with the content of our posts .
You sound like my grey neighbour . Nearly dying or dead. Not a clue but keeps on trying to classify me. Get your own life!

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

...and since my return I've been able to pick the sheep ftom the goats. You all know who you are
A line taken from Rajk's playbook.

"I bring you all a simple message which changed my life:You are God."

That line comes from satan's playbook. That's the line satan handed to Adam and Eve.

You are not God. There is only ONE God.

Moves
14 Apr 18
3 edits

No. No more answering your rubbish questions . You've repeatedly accused me of being on drugs, Romans for posting all night,etc. - etc.
Firstly, you made an accusation that you have repeatedly asked me to stop telling you what to do. I’ve said that it was the first time and you claim I have “amnesia”, inferring I’m lying. So I’m asking you for the link or links to back up what you are saying.

Secondly your behaviour in this forum is indicative of someone who is intoxicated. If you say you are not on drugs then I believe you. You then say you are leaving the forum, going on to bemoan your treatment in here and subsequently carry on baiting people in your silly leaving thread.

Thirdly Romans1009 is regularly up all night, also posting in a tailspin manner akin to someone inebriated. I’m stating facts which are self evident.