Bye for now

Bye for now

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Interesting deflection; calling on God as your witness that you are what you claim to be rather than how you are perceived.

Do you have some evidence that God’s perspective of you is aligned with your own or my perspective of you?
Is there any other witness to have other than God?

I am what God calls me.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren. Who are you listening to?

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
Is there any other witness to have other than God?

I am what God calls me.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren. Who are you listening to?
I don’t see any evidence of God calling you anything at all, and claiming that he has done so is frankly rather odd.

To me you come across as a prickly, self righteous, churchy American Christian. That is how you appear to me, that is a fact and not some pulled out your butt silly comment that god thinks you are a good guy.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

I’m nearly stating facts which are self evident.
And getting nowhere.

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

And getting nowhere.
If you have some evidence to back up your claim that God thinks you are his child (and presumably Rajk999 and I are not), and not as I perceive you to be: a prickly, self-righteous, churchy American Christian...then please feel free to post it so we can discuss it. 🙂

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

I don’t see any evidence of God calling you anything at all, and claiming that he has done so is frankly rather odd.
The evidence is in The Book.

We will be what God calls us to be and nothing less. Apparently you don't read your bible. Try looking up the phrase "in Christ". If you're a Christian, then that's where you'll find your identity. It's in The Book.

Your psychoanalytical perceptions are irrelevant.

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

The evidence is in The Book.

We will be what God calls us to be and nothing less. Apparently you don't read your bible. Try looking up the phrase "in Christ". If you're a Christian, then that's where you'll find your identity. It's in The Book.

Oh dear.

How does that NOT apply to me? To Rakj999?

And how does it refute my perception of you as being a prickly, self-righteous, churchy American Christian?

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

Whereas YOUR perseptions are completely valid because...the bible tells you so?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

If you have some evidence to back up your claim that God thinks you are his child (and presumably Rajk999 and I are not), and not as I perceive you to be: a prickly, self-righteous, churchy American Christian...then please feel free to post it so we can discuss it. 🙂
I never insinuated that I thought you weren't God's child.

But I am saying you seem ignorant about what the Bible says about who God says you are if you're a believer.

From what I've read in these threads it seems clear to me you know Rajk knows a false Christ though.

I'm not perfect by a long shot. Your perceptions of me not withstanding I have consistently upheld God's Word as the final authority on all matters of life and living.

2 Peter 1:2, 3
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Whereas YOUR perseptions are completely valid because...the bible tells you so?
I do the best I can to be aware of what God's Word says in relation to my every perception. What else can I do?

You seem to be trying to make that out as something evil.

Moves
14 Apr 18
2 edits

I never insinuated that I thought you weren't God's child.

But I am saying you seem ignorant about what the Bible says about who God says you are if you're a believer.

From what I've read in these threads it seems clear to me you know Rajk knows a false Christ though.

I'm not perfect by a long shot. Your perceptions of me not withstanding I have ...[text shortened]... n unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
I am not criticising you as a Christian as you are doing to Rajk999 and myself, I’m critiquing your self-aggrandisement from earlier:

Originally posted by ScondSon
“(I am) More like the faithful remnant of Bible believing sons and daughters of God living in a wasteland full of people trying to wipe any mention of God from the culture.”

I see posts like this and others and I say that you come across as a prickly, self-righteous, churchy American Christian. To which your only retort so far seems to be that the bible tells you that you are a good guy in a piece of text that could apply to anyone. It’s an interesting circular and self-reassuring logic you seem to have.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

I am not criticising you as a Christian as you are doing to Rajk999 and myself, I’m critiquing your self-aggrandisement from earlier:

Originally posted by ScondSon
“(I am) More like the faithful remnant of Bible believing sons and daughters of God living in a wasteland full of people trying to wipe any mention of God from the culture.”

I see post ...[text shortened]... could apply to anyone. It’s an interesting circular and self-reassuring logic you seem to have.
Not at all.

In and of myself I am nothing. Your perception that I'm saying anything else about myself is your bias.

You're getting things out of context. Rajk calls anyone that disagrees with his false doctrines about salvation and the nature of Christ goats.

When confronted with what the Word of God says about salvation and who and what Jesus Christ is, Rajk becomes critical and derogatory toward those that agree with what God says and runs from any scriptural evidence provided in defense of The Truth.

What's more, you seem to jump on Rajk's bandwagon in attempt to justify yourself by labeling posters in this forum that take a stand for what the Bible says concerning the aforementioned doctrines as something they're not, to which I responded by declaring what God says about His sons and daughters.

There is no doubt that much of what calls itself the church is anything other than an apostate and heretical institution run by men and women that lie.

The Bible doesn't tell me I'm a "good guy". In fact it tells me I'm a sinner in need of a saviour, to which I respond in faith, which is the only way to obtain salvation, contrary to the false doctrine of works promoted by Rajk, which you know is false.

If your perceptions are so keen you should be able to distinguish between things that differ.

Do you not know what the scriptures say about who you are "in Christ" from God's perspective?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

A line taken from Rajk's playbook.

[b]"I bring you all a simple message which changed my life:You are God."

That line comes from satan's playbook. That's the line satan handed to Adam and Eve.

You are not God. There is only ONE God.[/b]
It's a way . It's a channel. Don't knock it til you've tried it .

I live and die by my words

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

Firstly, you made an accusation that you have repeatedly asked me to stop telling you what to do. I’ve said that it was the first time and you claim I have “amnesia”, inferring I’m lying. So I’m asking you for the link or links to back up what you are saying.

Secondly your behaviour in this forum is indicative of someone who is intoxicated. If you s ...[text shortened]... sting in a tailspin manner akin to someone inebriated. I’m stating facts which are self evident.
Thnx Dad

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Apr 18

Right. Lets jump Charlie !!

Leave this cesspool.

Love ya's

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Oh dear.

How does that NOT apply to me? To Rakj999?

And how does it refute my perception of you as being a prickly, self-righteous, churchy American Christian?
It only applies when one is in agreement with what God says.

Rajk, and certain others, do not agree with what God's Word says in relation to the doctrines discussed concerning salvation and the nature of Christ. How can you not see that?

"And how does it refute my perception of you as being a prickly, self-righteous, churchy American Christian?"

How does your projected, unsubstantiated and biased judgement of me relate to what the scriptures have to say about those who have received by faith the salvation and free gift of eternal life that certain posters claim is acquired by works?

If it gets your jollies off by dragging everything discussed through the mud, instead of referencing what God has to say, then just keep going down that path. The end is destruction.