Cain's wife

Cain's wife

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
It does to a Swede.
What has religion to do with nationality?
Stupid argument!

E

Moves
25 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
What has religion to do with nationality?
Stupid argument!
It was not in regard to religion, but group think.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jul 17
1 edit

But being in the minority group doesn't mean that you are right either. The christian community should realize that.
I don't worry about who agrees with me, only where the truth resides according to scripture.
We can be completely wrong and the whole world agrees with us, since I trust God over
man.

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
It was not in regard to religion, but group think.
So if you think that group thinking is bad, then you must know that religion is bad. Because more group thinking than religion thinking doesn't exit.

"If you don't think like me then you go straight to hell!" - common christian argument

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jul 17

So if you think that group thinking is bad, then you must know that religion is bad. Because more group thinking than religion thinking doesn't exit.

"If you don't think like me then you go straight to hell!" - common christian argument
Sin causes one to go to hell, religion can drag you down that path too. You require God in
your life, not a happy thought.

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Sin causes one to go to hell, religion can drag you down that path too. You require God in
your life, not a happy thought.
And this is not group thinking, in your opinion?

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

I don't worry about who agrees with me...
Does that fact that you are not talking to several people in this community who don't agree with you (in each case because you made a fool of yourself in conversations with them and are still, to this day, months later, still licking your wounds about it) a sign that you "don't worry who agrees with [you]"?

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

Sin causes one to go to hell, religion can drag you down that path too. You require God in your life, not a happy thought.
But "sin" doesn't cause you to go to "hell", does it? You have declared yourself "forgiven" of all "sins", isn't that so?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jul 17
2 edits

And this is not group thinking, in your opinion?
No, actually it isn't because of 'groups' no matter what one you belong to, they do not give
you access to God. That is just between you and Him, not you and me, nor anyone else.
You miss out on God it will be because you didn't reach out to Him, not because you
didn't join with anyone, or any group. Churches do not save us, Jesus does.

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

No, actually it isn't because of 'groups' no matter what one you belong to, they do not give
you access to God. That is just between you and Him, not you and me, nor anyone else.
You miss out on God it will be because you didn't reach out to Him, not because you
didn't join with anyone, or any group. Churches do not save us, Jesus does.
How can FabianFnas "reach out" to an entity that he does not believe exists? Do you think the way you talk about "God" has imparted some sort of magical information to FabianFnas that warrants him being burned in "Hell" if he doesn't find it - and you - convincing?

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

Churches do not save us, Jesus does.
This is the main dogma in christianity. "Jesus saves". This is the least denominator of every christian, every one belonging to the christian group. This is the Thing you all in the group must agree upon.

Group thinking to me.

Because if you don't agree to this, then you will go to hell. Including all jews, all muslims, and others religions, moerover all newborn babies.

If you believe in hell you have no choice than to believe this thinking, this group thinking.

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fmf
How can FabianFnas "reach out" to an entity that he does not believe exists? Do you think the way you talk about "God" has imparted some sort of magical information to FabianFnas that warrants him being burned in "Hell" if he doesn't find it - and you - convincing?
Whenever god shows himself to me, then I will believe. He doesn't. Until then there are plenty of alternatives to chose from.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jul 17

This is the main dogma in christianity. "Jesus saves". This is the least denominator of every christian, every one belonging to the christian group. This is the Thing you all in the group must agree upon.

Group thinking to me.

Because if you don't agree to this, then you will go to hell. Including all jews, all muslims, and others religions, moerov ...[text shortened]...

If you believe in hell you have no choice than to believe this thinking, this group thinking.
Jesus said He is the Way, Truth, and the Light no one comes to the Father accept through Him. It's a fundamental truth yes, but as you see the people here all making claims about what is required, that fog is meaningless when it comes between you and God you choose, when He calls you either answer Him or stay as you are. No one can make that reply but you, I can tell you He is the best part of life by far. Our walk with the creator of your soul is good.

F

Moves
25 Jul 17

...as you see the people here all making claims about what is required, ...
And your claim about what is required of FabianFnas is that he's got to think the same things as you think, otherwise he's going to "Hell", right?

c

Moves
25 Jul 17

Genesis:

4:14. Cain says "whoever finds me will kill me".

Who is Cain talking about, when nobody else is supposed to exist?

4:17. Cain made love to his wife, and Enoch was born.

4:25. Adam and Eve made love, and Seth was born. (No daughters yet).

Meanwhile, Cain has already made love to his wife, before Seth was born, and......

5:4. After Seth was born, came some daughters.

So, Cain made love to his wife, before any sisters were born.

Where did she come from?