1. Arizona, USA
    Joined
    15 Jun '04
    Moves
    656
    30 Jul '05 18:11
    When I greet you with a fond "Hello," I am not just greeting one organism, but several million of you. Most of you are single-celled critters living in the digestive tract. If you have a cold at the moment, there would be bacteria of that sort in your respiratory system.

    Theological question: do the parasites in and on you at the moment of your death go on to the Afterlife with you?
  2. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    30 Jul '05 18:15
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    When I greet you with a fond "Hello," I am not just greeting one organism, but several million of you. Most of you are single-celled critters living in the digestive tract. If you have a cold at the moment, there would be bacteria of that sort in your respiratory system.

    Theological question: do the parasites in and on you at the moment of your death go on to the Afterlife with you?
    Only if they are Christian. All others go to Hell.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    30 Jul '05 18:491 edit
    Originally posted by buckky
    Only if they are Christian. All others go to Hell.
    I don't know if this relates, but I saw a bumper sticker that said, "The meek shall inherit the $hit."
  4. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    13395
    31 Jul '05 03:12
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    When I greet you with a fond "Hello," I am not just greeting one organism, but several million of you. Most of you are single-celled critters living in the digestive tract. If you have a cold at the moment, there would be bacteria of that sort in your respiratory system.

    Theological question: do the parasites in and on you at the moment of your death go on to the Afterlife with you?
    More important to me : will the BACs leave a little pile of feces and intestinal bacteria behind when they get raptured ?
  5. Arizona, USA
    Joined
    15 Jun '04
    Moves
    656
    31 Jul '05 04:45
    And does Heaven have indoor plumbing and toilets?
  6. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36066
    31 Jul '05 12:55
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    When I greet you with a fond "Hello," I am not just greeting one organism, but several million of you. Most of you are single-celled critters living in the digestive tract. If you have a cold at the moment, there would be bacteria of that sort in your respiratory system.

    Theological question: do the parasites in and on you at the moment of your death go on to the Afterlife with you?
    No.
  7. Arizona, USA
    Joined
    15 Jun '04
    Moves
    656
    31 Jul '05 15:14
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    No.
    Some of the intestinal bacteria help to digest food. Without having them in Heaven, do you not eat food? That would seem to be a case of giving up one of the earthly pleasures. Or is there Heavenly food to be consumed, but it never passes beyond the stomach, being miraculously dematerialized at that point in its passage through the system?
  8. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36066
    31 Jul '05 16:26
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    Some of the intestinal bacteria help to digest food. Without having them in Heaven, do you not eat food? That would seem to be a case of giving up one of the earthly pleasures. Or is there Heavenly food to be consumed, but it never passes beyond the stomach, being miraculously dematerialized at that point in its passage through the system?
    I don't believe people actually eat in Heaven, or need to.
Back to Top