1. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:15
    I dont remember anything anywhere about man not laying with two women...I also dont remember anything about two women not laying with each other. It only states that man is not to lay with man....

There is that marriage thing, but what if you have two wives? (And there are a few Biblical religions that allow more than one wife) Can you lay with both at the same time? Anything against a hot threesome?
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:22
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    I dont remember anything anywhere about man not laying with two women...I also dont remember anything about two women not laying with each other. It only states that man is not to lay with man....

There is that marriage thing, but what if you have two wives? (And there are a few Biblical religions that allow more than one wife) Can you lay with both at the same time? Anything against a hot threesome?
    You're such a tramp, KDub.
  4. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:33
    Lay what with two women? Tables or carpet?
  5. Mississauga, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:34

You'll find a lot of things that aren't mentioned in any given book.
  6. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:40

Most guys don't know what to do with 1, let alone 2 🙂
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 17:43

You can have a thousand women if you're an Israeli King. The book never says if you can have two at once, but hey, if you've got a thousand, you have to squeeze them into the calendar somehow.
  8. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:24
    Originally posted by dags
    Surely have one cook your supper and do the ironing while the other fixes the leaky roof, and it's off to the pub you go!

The perfect threesome.
  9. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:25
    Originally posted by dags
    This is very true....But I am not most guys (so I have been told) 😀 - HOWEVER, that is not the point of the question....

I am really curious how that is viewed. It says that man cant "lay" with man, but nothing about woman with woman or man with two women (or more).

How are those viewed by the church?
  10. Mississauga, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:27
    This is very true....But I am not most guys (so I have been told) 😀 - HOWEVER, that is not the point of the question....

I am really curious how that is viewed. It says that man cant "lay" with man, but nothing about woman with woman or man with two women (or more).

How are those viewed by the church?
    Same difference.

1 man, 1 woman, and perhaps some chains...😵
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:38
    Originally posted by Tetsujin
    Same difference.

1 man, 1 woman, and perhaps some chains...😵
    I think those who care rule out the woman-on-woman thing with Paul's sweetest little love letter, Romans.

" 24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
    26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

Romans 1:24-27

Paul was such a tool.
  12. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:431 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones...
    What was he saying is unnatural? Were they sleeping with dead people? Horses? Dogs? Cattle? It does not specify what they were doing.... With the Romans, it is really hard to say WHAT they were doing.....
  13. Mississauga, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:53
    What was he saying is unnatural? Were they sleeping with dead people? Horses? Dogs? Cattle? It does not specify what they were doing.... With the Romans, it is really hard to say WHAT they were doing.....
    does it really matter?
  14. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 19:12
    Originally posted by Tetsujin
    does it really matter?
    Actually yes.... It has been observed in nature, with animals that male with be with male and female will be with female. They bond as a mated couple. Observations have been made through hundreds of species that this occurs....

So it would seem that female with female is a natural occurance (as is male with male, for that matter) - So how is it unnatural?

Cross-species and necrophelia dont occur but in very rare circumstance. - Are they unnatural?

It makes a difference...
  15. Mississauga, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 19:17
    Actually yes.... It has been observed in nature, with animals that male with be with male and female will be with female. They bond as a mated couple. Observations have been made through hundreds of species that this occurs....

So it would seem that female with female is a natural occurance (as is male with male, for that matter) - So how is it unnatu ...[text shortened]... elia dont occur but in very rare circumstance. - Are they unnatural?

It makes a difference...
    Anything that happens in natural.
    If I have a liking for the old dead guys, then that too is natural.

Define natural to me. Where exactly does natural end from a non-religious perspective?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree