1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:06
    I brought into question Rutherford's lifestyle and RC went ballistic! RC always gets on the so called nominal SUV driving Christians when Rutherford obviously lived an opulent lifestyle. You can't dismiss the past RC Rutherford was to the JW's what Brigham Young was to the Mormons. It is very fair to bring into question a man's character for he was the force for most of what the JW's believe today.

Manny
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:123 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    I brought into question Rutherford's lifestyle and RC went ballistic! RC always gets on the so called nominal SUV driving Christians when Rutherford obviously lived an opulent lifestyle. You can't dismiss the past RC Rutherford was to the JW's what Brigham Young was to the Mormons. It is very fair to bring into question a man's character for he was the force for most of what the JW's believe today.

Manny
    i never went ballistic, i just dont like you slandering persons reputations when you never met them, that is all. all you can do is post apostate garbage, second hand information, my goodness the guy was put in jail for twenty years and all you are interested in is what type of car he drove, purchased with his own dosh., I see you will not desist from your slander, i am gone, you just couldn't help yourself Manny could you. Bingham Young had how many wives, Rutherford had the same amount according to you, you full of it Manny and talking through a hole in your bum as usual.

our faith is securely anchored on the bible, that is why we preach from house to house as Jesus commanded in scripture, your a Christian Manny why dont you obey that command, why dont the leaders of Christendom? we do not go to war, Christ stated return your sword to its place, why does your church support the killing of millions of innocents Manny? women and little Children?
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lavish life style??, the man was a United States appointed judge, he was minted before he ever became a witness. What would you have him do, put on hemp boxer shorts and fibre glass shirts and go around pretending he was poor? There is no evidence other than statements from his enemies that he led a lavish lifestyle. He was expected to preach from ...[text shortened]... in respect to opulence.

Poverty is not a prerequisite for being a Christian, nor austerity!
    You just slide on through. If He was truly inspired by God then sure why not? Look what Christ said to the rich young ruler? Point being Rutherford was the head of the Watchtower so by that alone He is put under more scrutiny. To be a teacher of God's word should he not be judged more severely?

Manny
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:44
    You just slide on through. If He was truly inspired by God then sure why not? Look what Christ said to the rich young ruler? Point being Rutherford was the head of the Watchtower so by that alone He is put under more scrutiny. To be a teacher of God's word should he not be judged more severely?

Manny
    sorry i am discussing something more important than what Rutherford had for breakfast, Christendoms legacy of killing.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:47
    i never went ballistic, i just dont like you slandering persons reputations when you never met them, that is all. all you can do is post apostate garbage, second hand information, my goodness the guy was put in jail for twenty years and all you are interested in is what type of car he drove, purchased with his own dosh., I see you will not desist fro ...[text shortened]... oes your church support the killing of millions of innocents Manny? women and little Children?
    "my goodness the guy was put in jail for twenty years"

No not 20 years LOL He was let out only after it appears months. 1918 jail 1919 out.
    You are prone to hyperbole LOL 😉 hyber bull would be better 😉 Plus you went for the sexual innuendo as always. I can take it though 🙂 I'm secure in my manhood and I'm not afraid of Homosexuals so in that sense you did go off or ballistic. I try to not attack you personally only when you say crazy things like Raj is my boy friend. However this proves you get flustered easy is all. I even complemented your intelligence which baffles me because I think it's a personal vendetta/grudge that you hold against Christendom not an intellectual one. (Could be wrong)

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:48
    sorry i am discussing something more important than what Rutherford had for breakfast, Christendoms legacy of killing.
    Oh I'll hop on over to that thread 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:48
    Oh I'll hop on over to that thread 🙂
    why not, its your funeral.
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 02:37
    ===================================
    ===============================

I think that as Jehovah's Witness your denial of the divinity of Christ is so strong that you have to protect your rebellion with many many rationals.

This includes combing through history in the hope that crusades, wars, popes, etc. etc. will sooth your conscience that you are right to reject Christ as God incarnate.

There will never be enough reasons for you. The Holy Spirit will ever convict your rebellion against the word of God.

It is better to acknowledge that all the sins of Christiandom have no effect on the Word being God incarnate in the flesh (John 1:1,14)
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 02:482 edits
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]===================================
    ===============================

I think that as Jehovah's Witness your denial of the divinity of Christ is so strong that you have to protect your rebellion with many many rationa ...[text shortened]... f Christiandom have no effect on the Word being God incarnate in the flesh (John 1:1,14)[/b]
    sorry Jay Will, your not escaping this one, its been open season on Jehovahs Witnesses for some time, now its payback time. If you are the ones following the 'prince of peace', why after nearly two thousand years is Christendom responsible for more deaths than anyone else? Why are they still pandering to the political elements? Blood guilt is one sure way to get your prayers blocked.

(Isaiah 1:15-17) . . .Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed your very hands have become filled.  Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the badness of your dealings from in front of my eyes; cease to do bad.  Learn to do good; search for justice; set right the oppressor; render judgment for the fatherless boy; plead the cause of the widow.”
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 02:52
    sorry Jay Will, your not escaping this one, its been open season on Jehovahs Witnesses for some time, now its payback time. If you are the ones following the 'prince of peace', why after nearly two thousand years is Christendom responsible for more deaths than anyone else? Why are they still pandering to the political elements?
    What am I suppose to be sorry about ?

Am I suppose to be afraid of something ?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 02:56
    What am I suppose to be sorry about ?

Am I suppose to be afraid of something ?
    no i am not trying to incite you to guilt, just a recognition of the facts, Christendom, after hundreds of years of preaching is a facade, as is evidenced by its fomentation of war.
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:00
    no i am not trying to incite you to guilt, just a recognition of the facts, Christendom, after hundreds of years of preaching is a facade, as is evidenced by its fomentation of war.
    =======================================
    =========================================

Is there something in the New Testament that leads you to believe I should be shocked by that ?

So you sit upon your judgment throne and pronounce all followers of Jesus guilty of wars ?
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:03
    Robbie, do you have any statistics on how many battles and wars were NOT fought because someone or someones somewhere were under the enfluence of the Christian gospel ?

Do you have statistics on how many wars were avoided because of the prayers of believers in Christ ?
  14. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:071 edit
    sorry Jay Will, your not escaping this one, its been open season on Jehovahs Witnesses for some time, now its payback time. If you are the ones following the 'prince of peace', why after nearly two thousand years is Christendom responsible for more deaths than anyone else? Why are they still pandering to the political elements? Blood guilt is one ...[text shortened]... et right the oppressor; render judgment for the fatherless boy; plead the cause of the widow.”
    =================================
    (Isaiah 1:15-17) . . .Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed your very hands have become filled. Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the badness of your dealings from in front of my eyes; cease to do bad. Learn to do good; search for justice; set right the oppressor; render judgment for the fatherless boy; plead the cause of the widow.”
    ======================================

I have had a house full of four foster children for about two years now. That is ages 2 through 13.

One woman who had children through four men not her husband who couldn't take care of them. Maybe I know a little bit about taking in the fatherless.

Ever raise foster kids Robbie ?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:10
    [b]=======================================
    =========================================

Is there something in the New Testament that leads you to believe I sho ...[text shortened]...

So you sit upon your judgment throne and pronounce all followers of Jesus guilty of wars ?[/b]
    I posted evidence Jaywill, what are you to say about these facts?

why were the clergy of Christendom praying for victory over their brothers?

why were members of Christendom prepared to kill each other in their millions?

You see all this leads me to the conclusion that Christendom is faithless for having abandoned the teachings of the Christ and is nothing but a facade, as Paul states it, persons have a 'form of Godly devotion', but prove false to its power', if Christendom was truly a positive force in people lives, it would have prevented these atrocities from happening, rather than helping them along.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree