1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 01:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    So is your question, "What is eternity like"? I think what you are really saying is what will life be like without death, no? Do you not find this question a bit strange?
    no
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 01:22
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    does anybody know the answer?
    Not unless there's someone who's been to heaven or hell before. Otherwise your guess is as good anybody's. One thing's for sure; if one lives forever in heaven/hell, then God should start thinking about expanding the size of heaven/hell. Apart from those who're already dead so far, 6 billion more is on the way there. And not to mention that the existing 6 billion will also be producing many more folds of that figure before they die!
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 01:291 edit
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    Not unless there's someone who's been to heaven or hell before. Otherwise your guess is as good anybody's. One thing's for sure; if one lives forever in heaven/hell, then God should start thinking about expanding the size of heaven/hell. Apart from those who're already dead so far, 6 billion more is on the way there. And not to mention that the existing 6 billion will also be producing many more folds of that figure before they die!
    im sure theres an answer somewhere in the bible, not necessarily the truthful answer, but the biblical one is the one im looking for.
  4. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 01:38
    im sure theres an answer somewhere in the bible, not necessarily the truthful answer, but the biblican one is the one im looking for.
    Biblican?
    Is that like publican?
    A publican is someone who runs a pub.
    Does a biblican run a bib?
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 01:54
    Originally posted by amannion
    Biblican?
    Is that like publican?
    it was a typing error i meant biblical.
  6. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:19
    it was a typing error i meant biblical.
    That's a shame, I thought the thread had turned interesting ...
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:37
    That's a shame, I thought the thread had turned interesting ...
    nope
  8. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:46
    nope
    Nope, just the mindless time wasters from EV.
    Woo hoo ...
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:47
    i just want a simple answer to a simple question from a Christian point of view
  10. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:49
    i just want a simple answer to a simple question from a Christian point of view
    It's a mindless and meaningless question.
    Can I die after I'm dead and where is the scripture that answers this question?
    You may as well ask, where's the cheese sandwich I misplaced 15 years ago, and where can I find the answer to this in scripture?

The answer: who cares!
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:52
    It's a mindless and meaningless question.
    Can I die after I'm dead and where is the scripture that answers this question?
    You may as well ask, where's the cheese sandwich I misplaced 15 years ago, and where can I find the answer to this in scripture?

The answer: who cares!
    it is not a dumb question, it is interesting. what if you died and went to heaven, and died in heaven? would you just lose consciousness and stop existing? thats not interesting to you?
  12. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:57
    it is not a dumb question, it is interesting. what if you died and went to heaven, and died in heaven? would you just lose consciousness and stop existing? thats not interesting to you?
    Not at all, since I'm an atheist and as far as I'm concerned there is no heaven. But even if I was a bible-thumping Christian what's the relevance of the question to my existence here on this planet?

I'm just guessing here, but if I die and go to heaven, aren't I already dead.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 21:09
    Biblican?
    Is that like publican?
    So do Republicans run pubs...again?
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 21:10
    I think the guy's got a good point. What use is an angelic army if souls can't die?
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 00:46
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I think the guy's got a good point. What use is an angelic army if souls can't die?
    im pretty sure a God with godly powers has the strength to kill somebody for good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree