1. London
    Moves
    17 May '06 17:441 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I wasn't warned and the pleasantly full sensation I managed to maintain seemed like positive reinforcement. Even now I yearn for funnel cakes... sweet, sweet funnel cakes.
    Sin is always pleasurable, child - and tempting.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '06 17:57
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Sin is always pleasurable, child - and tempting.
    What is pleasurable about coveting your neighbor's possessions?
  3. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    17 May '06 18:02
    Possibly... However, my life is committed to God through Jesus Christ and, therefore, Christ lives withing me. If Christ lives within me, my decisions must reflect his prescence. As a result, my flaming hoop of fire is God's fault... Plus, Christ died on the cross to save us from our sins and is the sin of gluttony not worthy of his sacrifice?... Arrgh! I need absolution or perhaps an exorcism!
    I don't think Christ lives within you anymore.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '06 18:12
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    I don't think Christ lives within you anymore.
    After this last bout of intestinal distress, you may be right, but, I didn't see him in the bowl.
  5. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:03
    After this last bout of intestinal distress, you may be right, but, I didn't see him in the bowl.
    You checked?
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:082 edits
    You checked?
    I doubt it. Checking for Jesus in your toilet bowl is a logically inconsistent act.

Either you believe God exists, in which case you believe he is omnipresent and thus in your toilet bowl by his very nature, or you don't believe he exists and thus can't exist in your toilet bowl.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:12
    You checked?
    I checked... actually, I was looking for my spleen as I was sure that I'd crapped it out.
  8. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:121 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I doubt it. Checking for Jesus in your toilet bowl is a logically inconsistent act.

Either you believe God exists, in which case you believe he is omnipresent and thus in your toilet bowl by his very nature, or you don't believe he exists and thus can't exist in your toilet bowl.
    True, so HoH's failure to see Jesus in the toilet bowl was trivial; he didn't even look.

Sorry, I didn't see his post above. I wonder if HoH's spleen has dreads, sandals and puncture wounds.
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '06 21:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 May '06 05:52
    Drink a big glass of water. Eat something with fiber; an apple or two, maybe some oatmeal. Get a cheap paperback and take it into the tub. Every time you feel the need, go void yourself, wipe well, and get back in the tub. The bath will keep acid from burning your ring until you've gotten rid of it all.
  12. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 May '06 06:30
    I need someone to put in a good word for me with JESUS and ask him if he can cure the screaming squirts I've had since Saturday afternoon when I ate two Smoked Turkey Legs, chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches, several funnel cakes, strawberries, corn on a stick, a Polish sausage, sushi, fried rice, steak, jumbo shrimp, fruit smoothy, saki, gato ...[text shortened]... orment... I've blown the o-ring out in my aching bunghole. JESUS save my ravaged poopshoot!
    Faith probably could heal that but you'd need someone to act as a conduit and you're a bit old for priests to be touching you there.
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 May '06 12:01
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Faith probably could heal that but you'd need someone to act as a conduit and you're a bit old for priests to be touching you there.
    Fortunately the asspocalypse I have been dealing with has, despite severe cramping, slowed down considerably. However, perhaps I can find a a priest to act as a 'conduit' for me later on... just as a precaution you understand?
  14. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 May '06 12:071 edit
    Fortunately the asspocalypse I have been dealing with has, despite severe cramping, slowed down considerably. However, perhaps I can find a a priest to act as a 'conduit' for me later on... just as a precaution you understand?
    Be especially careful when be conjugated, I think pooping on a priest is a mortal sin.
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 May '06 14:05
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Be especially careful when be conjugated, I think pooping on a priest is a mortal sin.
    Its a miracle, I'm healed! Praise Jesus!

Though I did get a speeding ticket on the way to work. Damn it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree