1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 16:40
    The last thing you remember is seeing a car coming at you at high speed head on to your car then......
    Then you feel the warmth of an early afternoon sun shinning on you. Then you start to smell the wonderful smells of a beautiful grassy field. Then you realize your hearing birds singing and maybe the sounds of children playing off in the distance. But you remember what just happened to you in that last memory of the car...then you sit up and check yourself for all the damage that should be showing on your body..but none there. No blood or even a bruise.
    What is going on? Where am I? So I stand up to see where I could be.
    Everything is so beautiful..Where am I?????
    Then I see a couple people almost running to get to me. Who are they?
    Then one screems out my name as they pick up speed to get to me.
    I think I know them but they look somehow different. Mom..Dad? But no, they look young. As young as me.
    It is my parents, but how? How could this be?

Welcome to the new order after armeggedon and sometime during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 16:46
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The last thing you remember is seeing a car coming at you at high speed head on to your car then......
    Then you feel the warmth of an early afternoon sun shinning on you. Then you start to smell the wonderful smells of a beautiful grassy field. Then you realize your hearing birds singing and maybe the sounds of children playing off in the distance. B ...[text shortened]... e during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun.
    If you had been wearing your seat belt maybe you wouldn't have suffered that disabling head injury.
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 16:51
    Then you feel the warmth of an early afternoon sun shinning on you. Then you start to smell the wonderful smells of a beautiful grassy field. Then you realize your hearing birds singing and maybe the sounds of children playing off in the distance. B ...[text shortened]... e during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun.
    ...and then you think "holy crap! Im dead!"

😞
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 19:59
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    ...and then you think "holy crap! Im dead!"

😞
    Not dead, but in Heaven!
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 20:12
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Not dead, but in Heaven!
    Then who will be the ones that will inherit the earth?
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 20:15
    Then who will be the ones that will inherit the earth?
    Like I said before, it's probably referring to Heaven in that context or otherwise Christ wouldn't have said "Heaven (the sky) and Earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away".
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 20:21
    Like I said before, it's probably referring to Heaven in that context or otherwise Christ wouldn't have said "Heaven (the sky) and Earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away".
    So all dead people go to heaven? What will they do there?
  8. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 20:31
    Not dead, but in Heaven!
    IF - and only if - heaven actually exists, or exists in a form anywhere at all like you are imagining. For heaven's sake, that's a heck of a presumption.
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 20:38
    Originally posted by Badwater
    IF - and only if - heaven actually exists, or exists in a form anywhere at all like you are imagining. For heaven's sake, that's a heck of a presumption.
    Heaven exists, but not all dead people will go there, some will go to hell.
  10. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 21:25
    Heaven exists, but not all dead people will go there, some will go to hell.
    Actually most will go to Hell. Sad but true. Those in Heaven can kick back, and enjoy Glory Land, and try to block out the screams of those filthy sinners in Hell!!
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 21:26
    Originally posted by buckky
    Actually most will go to Hell. Sad but true. Those in Heaven can kick back, and enjoy Glory Land, and try to block out the screams of those filthy sinners in Hell!!
    They don't hear them though.
  12. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 21:32
    They don't hear them though.
    They have a way of blocking it out ? I thought maybe everybody sat around eating sandwiches, and drinking iced tea watching the sinners fry.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 21:33
    Originally posted by buckky
    They have a way of blocking it out ? I thought maybe everybody sat around eating sandwiches, and drinking iced tea watching the sinners fry.
    Well they praise God and sing and stuff
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 21:58
    Well they praise God and sing and stuff
    Daniel. At Rev 20:6 it says they will rule as Priest and Kings for that thousand years. Two questions for you. The first is, who will they be ruling as Kind and Priest over, as those positions usually have subjects under them? If everyone good goes to heaven and meets those qualifications that Jesus laid out, then why would these in heaven need to have Kings and Priest over them?
    The second, once this thousand years is over, what will they do then?
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 22:05
    Daniel. At Rev 20:6 it says they will rule as Priest and Kings for that thousand years. Two questions for you. The first is, who will they be ruling as Kind and Priest over, as those positions usually have subjects under them? If everyone good goes to heaven and meets those qualifications that Jesus laid out, then why would these in heaven need to have K ...[text shortened]... gs and Priest over them?
    The second, once this thousand years is over, what will they do then?
    No they shall be on Earth (I think He means they will become Christians), Like I said I don't think He's talking about Heaven, but Earth, the end of the world, probably.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree