Can you imagine? The next chapter.

Can you imagine? The next chapter.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Aug 09

Originally posted by buckky
Actually most will go to Hell. Sad but true. Those in Heaven can kick back, and enjoy Glory Land, and try to block out the screams of those filthy sinners in Hell!!
lol

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Aug 09

They have a way of blocking it out ? I thought maybe everybody sat around eating sandwiches, and drinking iced tea watching the sinners fry.
lol even louder

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Well they praise God and sing and stuff
lol...now the neighbours are going to call the cops...the sound goes right through the walls here.
What other 'stuff'?

A

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by galveston75
The last thing you remember is seeing a car coming at you at high speed head on to your car then......
Then you feel the warmth of an early afternoon sun shinning on you. Then you start to smell the wonderful smells of a beautiful grassy field. Then you realize your hearing birds singing and maybe the sounds of children playing off in the distance. B ...[text shortened]... e during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun.
You definitely had a soul travel experience! A spiritual worker had helped you. In the inner worlds, our bodies there stay young for eons. You had been blessed. For further answers, visit www.eckankar.org or better still you can find an ECK Center in your area. Eckists there would be more than willing to help you with answers. May the blessings be!!!

d

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
lol...now the neighbours are going to call the cops...the sound goes right through the walls here.
What other 'stuff'?
You can go through walls, fly, each person has their own room, there's gardens, instruments, etc. etc.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
You can go through walls, fly, each person has their own room, there's gardens, instruments, etc. etc.
Whats the point of having your own room when anyone can just come through the walls?
Are you saying your version of heaven is non-physical? Then what grows in the gardens? You mean musical instruments right? Again are they non-physical?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Aug 09
2 edits

So if God is in Heaven? With His priest & people good enough to be in Heaven? Then what are the people doing on earth doing? Actually God will dwell among men His dwelling will be with man. In the new heavens & earth.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Aug 09
1 edit

Actually most will go to Hell. Sad but true. Those in Heaven can kick back, and enjoy Glory Land, and try to block out the screams of those filthy sinners in Hell!!
Yeah What answer do Christians/religious folks have for this? If we have free will and go to be with God wouldn't it bother you that there are people suffering in some corner of the universe? Just asking. It would bother me.

Manny

rc

Moves
02 Aug 09
3 edits

Originally posted by menace71
So if God is in Heaven? With His priest & people good enough to be in Heaven? Then what are the people doing on earth doing? Actually God will dwell among men His dwelling will be with man. In the new heavens & earth.

Manny
where does it say that? are you referring to revelation 21:3,4?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
where does it say that? are you referring to revelation 21:3,4?
Yes but you knew that. 😉 21:3-4 & 5 & look at Rev 3:20-21 while Christ is speaking to the church at Laodicea the offer is universal. Not selective.
Why do you ask? Are you going to expound on Revelation 21 ?

Manny

rc

Moves
02 Aug 09
1 edit

Yes but you knew that. 😉 21:3-4 & 5 & look at Rev 3:20-21 while Christ is speaking to the church at Laodicea the offer is universal. Not selective.
Why do you ask? Are you going to expound on Revelation 21 ?

Manny
nope, it would be, in my opinion a waste of time.

please note that this is not a reflection of you, but of me, for i have neither the inclination nor the energy to try to dissuade you that Christ is obviously not God, nor do i think you would be persuaded to believe it.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Aug 09

The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun. Really? That's just not true. Prove it! That's whacky! When does the resurrection occur? At the last trump the bible says. The dead in Christ shall arise.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 That has not occurred as of yet.

Manny

rc

Moves
02 Aug 09

The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun. Really? That's just not true. Prove it! That's whacky! When does the resurrection occur? At the last trump the bible says. The dead in Christ shall arise.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 That has not occurred as of yet.

Manny
to which resurrection are you referring, for the bible speaks of two?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
nope, it would be, in my opinion a waste of time.

please note that this is not a reflection of you, but of me, for i have neither the inclination nor the energy to try to dissuade you that Christ is obviously not God, nor do i think you would be persuaded to believe it.
I was not trying to convince anyone at this point of Christ being God. Just showing that God will dwell with man. That's from the Bible. Not a select few or 144,000 only.

Manny

rc

Moves
02 Aug 09

I was not trying to convince anyone at this point of Christ being God. Just showing that God will dwell with man. That's from the Bible. Not a select few or 144,000 only.

Manny
exactly my point , for who says it will be a select few of 144,000 persons?

if you read revelation chapter seven you will see clearly that it also mentions a great crowd, which no man is able to number, that is also in the bible, not some preconception of what some other group is supposed to believe.