Carrobie retreats

Carrobie retreats

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
Not really. It is not my place to judge, but if I have judged in the past, well...I was wrong, and must own it.
Who else here on this forum do you feel is a fake and/or a weak Christian?

c

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Who else here on this forum do you feel is a fake and/or a weak Christian?
I can tell you who WAS a weak Christian:

FMF and chaney3.

F

Moves
25 May 17
1 edit

I can tell you who WAS a weak Christian: FMF ...
I was a strong Christian for many, many years. I lost my faith though. You mention the fact that I am not a Christian anymore all the time as if you feel it is some kind of barb or criticism. It's peculiar. You do you realize, don't you, that I am not uncomfortable at all about not being a Christian and that I do not see losing my faith as a failure or disaster or embarrassment in any way?

F

Moves
25 May 17

I can tell you who WAS a weak Christian: ...chaney3.
You once claimed that you were never a Christian. So you are now claiming that you once were?

Which is it to be?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
You can say I don't understand. That's easy enough, but if you have no truth to offer, then it's just your opinion.

Circular reasoning.

There is evidence enough for what is truth, so that when we're called to give an account there'll be no excuse.
lol

Dude, even when you say 'there is evidence enough for what is truth,' that is 'still' just your opinion. - By your own reasoning, this renders your statement totally meaningless.

c

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
I was a strong Christian for many, many years. I lost my faith though. You mention the fact that I am not a Christian anymore all the time as if you feel it is some kind of barb or criticism. It's peculiar. You do you realize, don't you, that I am not uncomfortable at all about not being a Christian and that I do not see losing my faith as a failure or disaster or embarrassment in any way?
You come across as an angry, bitter, EX-Christian, mocking God at every chance you get, and I have told you that before.

If you were such a "strong" Christian for many, many years, then it would surface in the tone and content of your posts, but it does not!!

It is in fact the opposite. What you 'say' you had is entirely absent. And yes, that is quite peculiar.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 May 17

I can tell you who WAS a weak Christian:

FMF and chaney3.
Come sir, you were never a Christian.

F

Moves
25 May 17

You come across as an angry, bitter, EX-Christian, mocking God at every chance you get, and I have told you that before.
One can'f please them all, I suppose.

c

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Come sir, you were never a Christian.
Yes I was, and likely will be again.

F

Moves
25 May 17

If you were such a "strong" Christian for many, many years, then it would surface in the tone and content of your posts, but it does not!!
What kind of "tone and content" for example?

F

Moves
25 May 17

It is in fact the opposite. What you 'say' you had is entirely absent.
You mean my former Christian faith is "entirely absent"? Well. What would you expect from someone who is entirely not a Christian?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 May 17

You do realise of course that the worst mocking of Jesus, God and the bible in this forum has come from you?

F

Moves
25 May 17

Ghost of a Duke: Come sir, you were never a Christian.

You once claimed that you were never a Christian. So you are now claiming that you once were? Which is it to be?

c

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You do realise of course that the worst mocking of Jesus, God and the bible in this forum has come from you?
Yes, I admit that my forum behavior, at times, has been poor, to say the least.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 May 17

Yes, I admit that my forum behavior, at times, has been poor, to say the least.
So, would it be fair to say that while Dive describes himself as a weak Christian, you would describe yourself as a weak non-Christian?