Carrobie retreats

Carrobie retreats

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 May 17

Pay them no mind chaney. They don't really care whether you are convinced or not.

F

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
Pay them no mind chaney. They don't really care whether you are convinced or not.
Neither do you. You just 'channel Dasa' all the time. And it's no more or less convincing when you do it than when he did it.

c

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I realise there is little barb in there, but of course you prefer that to actually addressing a perfectly reasonable question.
And just what did you do?

Ministry does not seem to be part of your Christian vocabulary.

Too bad you enjoy making things personal all the time.

c

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
Thanks josephw.

Dive had his chance to get 'spiritual', but chose not to.

It seems he prefers to follow the lead of his 'other master'.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
And just what did you do?

Ministry does not seem to be part of your Christian vocabulary.

Too bad you enjoy making things personal all the time.
Everything in this forum is personal, opinions are personal, clashes are personal, friendships are personal, rivalries are personal, this thread is personal. There's nothing wrong with personal.

c

Moves
19 May 17

Everything in this forum is personal, opinions are personal, clashes are personal, friendships are personal, rivalries are personal, this thread is personal. There's nothing wrong with personal.
Maybe personal could be fine, but when the clashes and rivalries decline into the realm of ugly, angry feuds, I think it does more harm than good, and is far from anything spiritual.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 May 17
1 edit

Maybe personal could be fine, but when the clashes and rivalries decline into the realm of ugly, angry feuds, I think it does more harm than good, and is far from anything spiritual.
That's a very nice platitude chaney3, but hardly one that is congruent with your behaviour since you have been here.

c

Moves
19 May 17

That's a very nice platitude chaney3, but hardly one that is congruent with your behaviour since you have been here.
Are you willing to admit that your behavior, generally, is not that of a person who has been a Christian for 30 years?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 May 17

Are you willing to admit that your behavior, generally, is not that of a person who has been a Christian for 30 years?
Yes.

c

Moves
19 May 17

Yes.
Okay. Thumbs up from me.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 May 17

Okay. Thumbs up from me.
It's just a straightforward answer.

c

Moves
23 May 17

It's just a straightforward answer.
I realize that, which is why I gave it a thumbs up. I didn't expect you to say yes.

I thought you would argue that you act like a really good Christian.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 May 17

I realize that, which is why I gave it a thumbs up. I didn't expect you to say yes.

I thought you would argue that you act like a really good Christian.
I've claimed to be anything other than a weak Christian since I've been here. I've stated it many times.

c

Moves
23 May 17

I've claimed to be anything other than a weak Christian since I've been here. I've stated it many times.
Then how about working on that?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 May 17

Then how about working on that?
He is.