1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Mar '18 21:241 edit
    I haven't cast the first stone at anyone here, merely put forth my position on spirituality
    This position defends itself most vigourously. Please dont mistake kindness for weakness

Thoughts?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 05:12
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I haven't cast the first stone at anyone here, merely put forth my position on spirituality
    This position defends itself most vigourously. Please dont mistake kindness for weakness

Thoughts?
    You like to dig in as much as the next person.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 08:03
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You like to dig in as much as the next person.
    Yes, where?

Where have I cast first stone? Please inform the forum
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 08:06
    What a joke. Accusations from ghosty, dive, Suzianne , Romans, second son, etc. All without any substantiation .

Piss weak
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 08:11

Thoughts?
    My thoughts are that you have had a complete character meltdown. A few months ago you were an affable fellow with some semblance of rational grounding and civility. That has all gone. We're plagued now by a chap who throws stones and apparently has no recollection of doing so, a chap who believes he is putting forward his position on spirituality when in reality is so vigorously erratic in what he writes that nobody has a clue what he is rambling on about. A chap who asks us not to mistake his kindness for weakness when he himself has befuddled the two.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 10:10
    Please dont mistake kindness for weakness

Thoughts?
    I think you mean, "don't mistake meekness for weakness".
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 17:10
    What a joke. Accusations from ghosty, dive, Suzianne , Romans, second son, etc. All without any substantiation .

Piss weak
    When have I accused you and what have I accused you of? You started an entire thread about me claiming I was possessed by a demon. That’s a pretty rotten thing to say to a Christian but I know you don’t know any better so I forgive you for your ignorance.

You cast the first stone all the time. You’ve gotten as judgmental and self-righteous as quite a few Christ deniers in here.

Sad!
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 19:13
    Yes, where?

Where have I cast first stone? Please inform the forum
    Okay Sherlock, as an example, you suddenly appeared in another thread where I was interacting with other posters, and immediately labeled me as 'toothless.' (A pretty weak insult, but sufficient for example's sake).

How is this not an example of you casting the first stone? Butting into a conversation you were not part of to lob an insult at somebody.

We could then examine your frequent and unpleasant use of the C word. (A vulgarity I've never heard anyone else use in this forum). You justified this previously with the bizarre (deranged? ) claim that it was, in fact, a term of 'endearment.' (Even though it was never used in an 'endearing context,' save for the one time you used it to a perceived friend, and even then that 'friend' responded by thinking he had offended you in some way).

This thread not really going the way you expected, hey?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:01
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    My thoughts are that you have had a complete character meltdown. A few months ago you were an affable fellow with some semblance of rational grounding and civility. That has all gone. We're plagued now by a chap who throws stones and apparently has no recollection of doing so, a chap who believes he is putting forward his position on spirituality wh ...[text shortened]... chap who asks us not to mistake his kindness for weakness when he himself has befuddled the two.
    Some of this is true. I'm not some nice effable fellow.

However the point remains: You cant refer the forum to any of my posts where I have cast first stone.

Piss weak. You have nothing to offer
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:02
    Originally posted by @secondson
    I think you mean, "don't mistake meekness for weakness".
    No I dont mean that
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:03
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    When have I accused you and what have I accused you of? You started an entire thread about me claiming I was possessed by a demon. That’s a pretty rotten thing to say to a Christian but I know you don’t know any better so I forgive you for your ignorance.

You cast the first stone all the time. You’ve gotten as judgmental and self-righteous as quite a few Christ deniers in here.

Sad!
    Telling truth to try to help your brothers is not casting stones.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:15
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Okay Sherlock, as an example, you suddenly appeared in another thread where I was interacting with other posters, and immediately labeled me as 'toothless.' (A pretty weak insult, but sufficient for example's sake).

How is this not an example of you casting the first stone? Butting into a conversation you were not part of to lob an insult at som ...[text shortened]... ing he had offended you in some way).

This thread not really going the way you expected, hey?
    It was a toothless comment , I was telling truth

I didn't care how this thread would go
    Couldn't care less.

All I care about is giving my account of the truth as I see it

I actually have real life experience to help people with their spirituality, beyond the abstract.
    You think I'm trying to compare appendage sizes

It's not about being a 'nice guy' , it's about being who I really am. Now you will label that 'erratic' but truth of it is I'm on a path to what Christians call 'salvation' whereas you are not. Does n't matter how many agree with you.

A Zen master would see the truth in my words in an instant
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 00:12
    No I dont mean that
    Yes you do. That's what you should have said. Really.

You should have said, "don't mistake meekness for weakness", not, "kindness for meekness". That's just wrong!

Nobody says it that way.

Besides, it's as if you're saying you're kind or something. You don't sound kind. For that matter you don't sound meek either.

I think you should rethink this thread and start a new one.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 00:19
    It was a toothless comment , I was telling truth

I didn't care how this thread would go
    Couldn't care less.

All I care about is giving my account of the truth as I see it

I actually have real life experience to help people with their spirituality, beyond the abstract.
    You think I'm trying to compare appendage sizes

It's not about being ...[text shortened]... 't matter how many agree with you.

A Zen master would see the truth in my words in an instant
    "A Zen master would see the truth in my words in an instant"

Really? In an instant? You mean without a moments pause? Not even a half second?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 06:321 edit
    It I didn't care how this thread would go
    Couldn't care less.
    And yet you felt it necessary to start it and post several times in it anyway...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree