1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:53
    Originally posted by finnegan
    You soon crack under interogation! Should you give more than your name, rank and serial number to the enemy?
    I am not a prisoner of war and this so-cslled enemy can't touch me. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I wonder if he ever worked for S.H.E.I.L.D, i saw the Avengers last Saturday at the
    cinema and Thor flew into the back of an jet aircraft carrying Loki to detention at
    S.H.E.I.L.D, the pilot remarked of Thor,

Hes a demigod and captain America said, No Mam, there is only one God and he
    doesn't dress like that and immediately i thought it was RJH's influence.
    Funny stuff. Ha ha. 😀
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    After thorough investigation, I was given a TOP SECRET security clearance with access to other need-to-know classifications of security, like Special Intelligence.
    Special intelligence sounds cryptic. Ws that, like, supernatural kinds of intelligence?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:06
    Special intelligence sounds cryptic. Ws that, like, supernatural kinds of intelligence?
    You don't have a need-to-know.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:20
    You don't have a need-to-know.
    I bet you helped with intelligence about Islam and gave the benefit of your wisdom on Iraq and Afghanistan. That would explain a lot.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:262 edits
    I bet you helped with intelligence about Islam and gave the benefit of your wisdom on Iraq and Afghanistan. That would explain a lot.
    Like I said, "You do not have a need-to-know."
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:33
    I think your a Commie spy!
    But I thought we were all commies now? 😕
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:35
    Flipping heck! We get a sweet little thread going for a couple of Christians to pat each other on the back without interruption and within half a dozen posts they are at daggers drawn! You can see why the emperor Constantine had such a traumatic time once he legalised Christian practice and tried to get them to sort this stuff out at Nicea, only to see skul ...[text shortened]... bribery, and violence prevail.

How characteristically Christian you really are. Jesus wept!
    Personally, I think the church lady, played by Danna Carvey, does a far better job of it.
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 May '12 21:361 edit
    Like I said, "You [b]do not have a need-to-know."[/b]
    No but I have a need to understand why someone of obvious intelligence, reflected in a striking chess grade which will take me years to match, and having completed an apparently effective and useful career in a large organisation, puts such persistent codology on this forum. I have to discount the proposition that you are just stupid - though maybe not that you are psychologically damaged in some way (in which case I would not wish to mock).

Alongside your evident intelligence, I can bring to the picture what is so evident about American Creationism, which is its political and reactionary nature. It is not for no purpose that people put so much work into telling direct lies and generally misrepresenting their information to support a manipulative agenda.

The idea that a member of the American forces might in fact share reactionary attitudes with the fringe right in American politics is not so surprising to my mind.

So a picture does come into place of what you think you are playing at but I wonder when you will notice that you are becoming a clown?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 22:37
    No but I have a need to understand why someone of obvious intelligence, reflected in a striking chess grade which will take me years to match, and having completed an apparently effective and useful career in a large organisation, puts such persistent codology on this forum. I have to discount the proposition that you are just stupid - though maybe not that ...[text shortened]... at you think you are playing at but I wonder when you will notice that you are becoming a clown?
    Maybe, time will tell.
  11. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    27 May '12 00:13
    Maybe, time will tell.
    Make it soon. Please. For your own sake.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 May '12 01:15
    After thorough investigation, I was given a TOP SECRET security clearance with access to other need-to-know classifications of security, like Special Intelligence.
    hehehe.hohoho.hehehe.

intelligence.

hehehe.hohoho.hehehe.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 May '12 01:16
    its a well known historical fact that no Christians ever served in the Imperial armies of
    Rome. Its Ok, RJH can take it, hes got elephant skin and a head to match, what
    Christian principle have I transgressed?
    i'll top that by saying no christian ever served in any army in a combative role.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 May '12 09:02
    its a well known historical fact that no Christians ever served in the Imperial armies of
    Rome. Its Ok, RJH can take it, hes got elephant skin and a head to match, what
    Christian principle have I transgressed?
    You seem to enjoy quoting the NT when is comes to serving your country (or the lack of it in your case).

If not contributing to war is such a central tenant of your religion, how do you reconciled the OT accounts of wars and how Jehovah himself (your Jehovah...) commands the Israelites to go to war again and again, often commanding that they slaughter everyone?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '12 10:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You seem to enjoy quoting the NT when is comes to serving your country (or the lack of it in your case).

If not contributing to war is such a central tenant of your religion, how do you reconciled the OT accounts of wars and how [b]Jehovah
    himself (your Jehovah...) commands the Israelites to go to war again and again, often commanding that they slaughter everyone?[/b]
    We are Christians, we have the example of the Christ, the Hebrews, that is not us,
    were commanded to drive out the inhabitants of Canaan, as far, as i am aware, there is
    no such mandate haven been given to Christians, if there is , perhaps you would like to
    point it out or shall we assign this to the vault of divegesters ludicrous questions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree