1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:08
    “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.

“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.

“Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
    (Matthew 25:31-46 NKJV)

Are you giving your tithes and offerings to Christ or someone else?

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
    That there may be food in My house
    (malachi 3 :10 NKJV)

Are you giving food to Christ or to the rich man, who does not need it?

Do you give money to organizations with a leader or leaders, who enriches himself and pays little attention to those in need?

Would you withhold food or a blood transfusion from one of the lest of these in their time of need?

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you..."
    (Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV)

Are you making disciples of all nations by teaching them to observe all things He has commanded, including baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit?

Did Christ ever tell His disciples not to give food, or drink, or blood transfusions to those in need?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:212 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to th ever tell His disciples not to give food, or drink, or blood transfusions to those in need?[/b]
    characteristics of a Christian,

1. The most outstanding mark of true Christians is that they have real love among
    themselves. (John 13:34, 35) They are not taught to think that they are better than
    people of other races or skin colour. Neither are they taught to hate people from
    other countries. (Acts 10:34, 35) So they do not share in wars. True Christians treat
    one another as brothers and sisters.—1 John 4:20, 21

2. Another mark of true religion is that its members have a deep respect for the
    Bible. They accept it as the Word of God and believe what it says. (John 17:17;
    2 Timothy 3:16, 17) They treat God’s Word as being more important than human
    ideas or customs. (Matthew 15:1-3, 7-9) They try to live by the Bible in their
    everyday life. So they do not preach one thing and then practice another.—Titus
    1:15, 16.

3. The true religion must also honour God’s name. (Matthew 6:9) Jesus made God’s
    name, Jehovah, known to others. True Christians must do the same. (John 17:6, 26;
    Romans 10:13, 14)

4. True Christians must preach about God’s Kingdom. Jesus did so. He always talked
    about the Kingdom. (Luke 8:1) He commanded his disciples to preach this same
    message in all the earth. (Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20) True Christians believe that
    only God’s Kingdom will bring true peace and security to this earth.—Psalm 146:3-5.

5. Jesus’ disciples must be no part of this wicked world. (John 17:16) They do not
    get involved in the world’s political affairs and social controversies. They avoid the
    harmful conduct, practices, and attitudes that are common in the world. (James
    1:27; 4:4)

are you a Christian that has never preached the good news of Gods Kingdom, are
    you content to extract the straw from your brothers eye while a rafter exists in your
    own, are you part of the corrupt political system which moralises war and the use of
    indiscriminate killing of innocents, napalm and nuclear bombs, have no no concept
    of having love amongst yourselves and can justify killing other christians in a
    political/tribal war stating that its Gods will as you do so. Have you no concept of
    the importance of Gods name and have you negated the word of God because of
    pagan traditions like the trinity, hell-fire , eternal damnation and the immortality of
    the soul, then

get away from me you workers of lawlessness!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:432 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    characteristics of a Christian,

1. The most outstanding mark of true Christians is that they have real love among
    themselves. (John 13:34, 35) They are not taught to think that they are better than
    people of other races or skin colour. Neither are they taught to hate people from
    other countries. (Acts 10:34, 35) So they do not share in wars. T ...[text shortened]... tion and the immortality of
    the soul, then

get away from me you workers of lawlessness![/b]
    Loving one another does not mean withholding clothing, food, drink, and life sustaining blood from those in need. If we love Christ we would give these things gladly.

P.S. When I donate blood I am not sacrificing to idols, but to Christ, our great God and Savior. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:481 edit
    [b]Loving one another does not mean withholding clothing, food, drink, and life giving blood from those in need. If we love Christ we would give these things gladly.[/b]
    How many other Christians have you killed RJH? you were a soldier right? you were
    trained to kill other people right, how many did you kill? Were they Christians?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:53
    How many other Christians have you killed RJH? you were a soldier right? you were
    trained to kill other people right, how many did you kill? Were they Christians?
    The Lord has spared me from killing one single person in my 20 years as a soldier. I was a poor shooter. Ha ha. 😀 HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:561 edit
    The Lord has spared me from killing one single person in my 20 years as a soldier. I was a poor shooter. Ha ha. 😀 HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord.
    did you not serve in Vietnam? what were you serving, tea and biscuits! Any way i am
    glad to hear that you are not blood-guilty for innocent lives, maybe Jehovah will have
    mercy on you!
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:561 edit
    Flipping heck! We get a sweet little thread going for a couple of Christians to pat each other on the back without interruption and within half a dozen posts they are at daggers drawn! You can see why the emperor Constantine had such a traumatic time once he legalised Christian practice and tried to get them to sort this stuff out at Nicea, only to see skullduggeruy, bribery, and violence prevail.

How characteristically Christian you really are. Jesus wept!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 19:592 edits
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Flipping heck! We get a sweet little thread going for a couple of Christians to pat each other on the back without interruption and within half a dozen posts they are at daggers drawn! You can see why the emperor Constantine had such a traumatic time once he legalised Christian practice and tried to get them to sort this stuff out at Nicea, only to see skul ...[text shortened]... y, bribery, and violence prevail.

How characeristically Chrstian you really are. Jesus wept!
    its a well known historical fact that no Christians ever served in the Imperial armies of
    Rome. Its Ok, RJH can take it, hes got elephant skin and a head to match, what
    Christian principle have I transgressed?
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:11
    its a well known historical fact that no Christians ever served in the Imperial armies of
    Rome. Its Ok, RJH can take it, hes got elephant skin and a head to match, what
    Christian principle have I transgressed?
    Carry on. As Napoleon once said: "Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake."
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:14
    Carry on. As Napoleon once said: "Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake."
    Napoleon, bah! he should of thought of that before he invaded Russia!
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:17
    did you not serve in Vietnam? what were you serving, tea and biscuits! Any way i am
    glad to hear that you are not blood-guilty for innocent lives, maybe Jehovah will have
    mercy on you!
    I had 2 years of college at the time I joined and was assigned to Telecommunications, which is not a combat MOS but a support MOS. The closest I got to Vietnam was Okinawa. There is were my ears were damaged from firing practice toward the Ocean at which they put wooden barriers up that magnified the sound giving me a high frequency hearing loss. I spent most of the remainder my career after reenlisting under special assisnments with JCS and DIA at the Pentagon and at ACE COMSEC at SHAPE, Belgium under the NATO.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:241 edit
    I had 2 years of college at the time I joined and was assigned to Telecommunications, which is not a combat MOS but a support MOS. The closest I got to Vietnam was Okinawa. There is were my ears were damaged from firing practice toward the Ocean at which they put wooden barriers up that magnified the sound giving me a high frequency hearing loss. I spent ...[text shortened]... assisnments with JCS and DIA at the Pentagon and at ACE COMSEC at SHAPE, Belgium under the NATO.
    I think your a Commie spy!
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:46
    I had 2 years of college at the time I joined and was assigned to Telecommunications, which is not a combat MOS but a support MOS. The closest I got to Vietnam was Okinawa. There is were my ears were damaged from firing practice toward the Ocean at which they put wooden barriers up that magnified the sound giving me a high frequency hearing loss. I spent ...[text shortened]... assisnments with JCS and DIA at the Pentagon and at ACE COMSEC at SHAPE, Belgium under the NATO.
    You soon crack under interogation! Should you give more than your name, rank and serial number to the enemy?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:50
    I think your a Commie spy!
    After thorough investigation, I was given a TOP SECRET security clearance with access to other need-to-know classifications of security, like Special Intelligence.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '12 20:53
    You soon crack under interogation! Should you give more than your name, rank and serial number to the enemy?
    I wonder if he ever worked for S.H.E.I.L.D, i saw the Avengers last Saturday at the
    cinema and Thor flew into the back of an jet aircraft carrying Loki to detention at
    S.H.E.I.L.D, the pilot remarked of Thor,

Hes a demigod and captain America said, No Mam, there is only one God and he
    doesn't dress like that and immediately i thought it was RJH's influence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree