Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 03:28
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I wonder if this topic can be talked about without an insult thrown at
    someone with different beliefs? This by the way is not directed at
    TerrierJack alone but all of us!
    Kelly
    people not only have different beliefs but also different personalities.
    Some people are just more rude by nature. As long as they a well-though-out viewpoint it shouldn't matter how they deliver it.

I'm generaaly polite on the net but when it comes to the 'spirituality' forum I think some posters should grow up and learn the value of growing a tougher hide!
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 15:26
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    No, because you can't tell the difference between a factual statement backed up by proof and reasoning and your own personal preferences. Because you don't understand this you insufferably and continually insult others by treating their preferences with disrespect.
    agreed.
  3. England
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 15:15
    Originally posted by daniel58
    God Is male.
    god is with male basics, but unsure if he would be best discribed as male
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 15:36
    Genesis 1:27

So God created human beings in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Some people contend that based on this passage, god is bisexual. He (she) is both male and female simultaneously. For an allegedly triune god, it shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 20:52
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Genesis 1:27

So God created human beings in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Some people contend that based on this passage, god is bisexual. He (she) is both male and female simultaneously. For an allegedly triune god, it shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.
    God the Father (male), God the Son (male) God the Holy Spirit [spouse of Mary (male)].

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree