1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 15:03
    @divegeester said
    No it isn’t.

Why don’t you read some of the dozens of threads explaining why. Like my one just above this one for example.
    If you had a biblical worldview you'd understand exactly why abortion is nothing short of child sacrifice.

I've read your posts "explaining why". Your rationale is based the humanistic worldview reasoning you've adopted, and not on what the Word of God says relative to "child sacrifice" and the human condition that is at the root of it.

The willful killing of an innocent child is child sacrifice, but allowing a child to die because of the ignorance of a false belief doesn't necessarily reach that level. Granted it should be outlawed, but it's not "willful" murder per se, as is in the case of abortion.

That's where your rationale fails.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 15:28
    @secondson said
    If you had a biblical worldview you'd understand exactly why abortion is nothing short of child sacrifice.

I've read your posts "explaining why". Your rationale is based the humanistic worldview reasoning you've adopted, and not on what the Word of God says relative to "child sacrifice" and the human condition that is at the root of it.

The willful killing of an innoc ...[text shortened]... 's not "willful" murder per se, as is in the case of abortion.

That's where your rationale fails.
    I’m aware that you disagree with me and don’t like me or my worldview. It’s water of a ducks back to me Josephw.

Nevertheless my posts will stand up to the scrutiny of the forum irrespective of your blinkered self-anointed opinion.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 22:27
    @divegeester said
    I’m aware that you disagree with me and don’t like me or my worldview. It’s water of a ducks back to me Josephw.

Nevertheless my posts will stand up to the scrutiny of the forum irrespective of your blinkered self-anointed opinion.
    "I’m aware that you disagree with me and don’t like me or my worldview."

Cry like a baby about some more. You're obviously immature using that line repeatedly in every thread. It's just deflection. Apparently it's too difficult for you to read and address the points made by me and other posters.

"Nevertheless my posts will stand up to the scrutiny of the forum irrespective of your blinkered self-anointed opinion."

If I were you I'd be more concerned about whether your posts stand up to the scrutiny of...you know who.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 21:52
    @secondson said
    If I were you I'd be more concerned about whether your posts stand up to the scrutiny of...you know who.
    Are you going to call me an a-hole again?
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 09:23
    @divegeester said
    Are you going to call me an a-hole again?
    Are you going to keep being an a-hole?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 09:30
    @secondson said
    Are you going to keep being an a-hole?
    I don’t think I am.

The problem is yours to solve, tough guy.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 09:44
    @divegeester said
    I don’t think I am.

The problem is yours to solve, tough guy.
    What problem? What are you initiating now?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 18:27
    @secondson said
    What problem? What are you initiating now?
    You were repeating your claim that I am an a-hole and I’m putting it to you that your opinions of me are your problem, not mine 🙂
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 22:04
    @divegeester said
    You were repeating your claim that I am an a-hole and I’m putting it to you that your opinions of me are your problem, not mine 🙂
    Well, divegeester, you keep bringing it up. It must be a problem for you.

BTW I meant to ask, does the fella you called an asshat keep reminding you about it?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 00:401 edit
    @secondson said
    Well, divegeester, you keep bringing it up. It must be a problem for you.
    I find your behaviour here interesting; your pontifications of telling me that you “prayed” for me, then telling me you “loved me” then when you became irritated with me you started telling me that your prayed that god was going to “get me” and it all sort of cumulated in you callIng me an “a-hole”.

It all representative of the hypocrisy in your posting SecondSon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree