1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 17:522 edits
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    for a philosophical representative, taoman has the patience that i lack and his views are very close to mine.

for an intellectual representative and ability to articulate those views, i would go with finnigan.
    Well, I think jaywill comes closest to representing my Christian beliefs. But he has not been posting for awhile, so perhaps he needs a break from all the idiots on here with their heads up their arse. Of course, no one is as good as me in representing myself, short of the Christ Himself. But it seems Christ has left that task up to me for now, with a little nudging from the Holy Spirit from time to time.

HalleluYah! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

P.S. KellyJay is pretty good too.
    But I would NOT choose VoidSpirit if he were the only one available. I would rather go unrepresented than to have that jerk represent me.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 21:38
    Originally posted by nook7
    We have a few religions and religious beliefs represented here. We also have athiests agnostics and others.

If you could choose a member of the RHP community to "represent" your position , who would you choose and why?
    Would this person also play my games for me? If so, Kaoslos. If not, someone with Phlabibit's sense of humor.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 00:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, I think jaywill comes closest to representing my Christian beliefs. But he has not been posting for awhile, so perhaps he needs a break from all the idiots on here with their heads up their arse.
    yeah, i wouldn't blame him for wanting a vacation from you.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 04:32
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    yeah, i wouldn't blame him for wanting a vacation from you.
    Jerk!
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 08:56
    Originally posted by JS357
    Would this person also play my games for me? If so, Kaoslos. If not, someone with Phlabibit's sense of humor.
    Nice one!

Unfortunately just for forum posting.

l liked the lemonjello addition - another fine poster.

From the theist side of things l have often read divegeesters posts with interest.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 08:59
    Originally posted by nook7
    Nice one!

Unfortunately just for forum posting.

l liked the lemonjello addition - another fine poster.

From the theist side of things l have often read divegeesters posts with interest.
    strange, i read them as if i was reading a tabloid newspaper.
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 09:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Horses for courses Robbie.

That is why nature made us different, the variety is half the fun.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 10:03
    Interesting you should say this when your "hatters gonna hate" slogan/retort is perhaps as tabloid as tabloid can be.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 10:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Interesting you should say this when your "hatters gonna hate" slogan/retort is perhaps as tabloid as tabloid can be.
    i find his 'fighting tyranny' logo amusing coming from somebody who supports a self elected governing power who demands people conform to its way of thinking or face certain death.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 10:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    from the king of the tabloid ad hominem, i take that as a compliment.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 10:43
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i find his 'fighting tyranny' logo amusing coming from somebody who supports a self elected governing power who demands people conform to its way of thinking or face certain death.
    face certain death? God does not want anyone to die but desires all attain to repentance, he has exercised his patience until now, has he not?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 10:49
    from the king of the tabloid ad hominem, i take that as a compliment.
    Again, this is an interesting thing for you to say. Do you think I use ad hominems more often than you do?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 11:21
    face certain death? God does not want anyone to die but desires all attain to repentance, he has exercised his patience until now, has he not?
    And God is still being patient with you. You still have time to believe in the Triune God of the Holy Bible.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 11:22
    i love it!!! you stick a question mark next to 'certain death' as if its a questionable point, knowing full well that all non christians who refuse to follow him face.............wait for it.........'certain death' priceless, classic robbie...

......and then go on to ask a question irrelevant to the point made (that god is like a tyrant) 'does god not show patience?' are being patient and being a tyrant mutually exclusive? is even possible to measure patience in an eternal being who exists outside of time?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 11:30
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i love it!!! you stick a question mark next to 'certain death' as if its a questionable point, knowing full well that all non christians who refuse to follow him face.............wait for it.........'certain death' priceless, classic robbie...

......and then go on to ask a question irrelevant to the point made (that god is like a tyrant) 'does god no ...[text shortened]... sive? is even possible to measure patience in an eternal being who exists outside of time?
    God does not measure time outside of time. How stupid is that? God is not stupid like some men.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree